Hello again

A place for new members to tell the forum members a little bit about themselves and their interest in Luxor.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Belly Dancer

Hello again

Post by Belly Dancer » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:25 am

Hello everyone :D It is me Horus :lol: :lol:
Just to let you all know that this is my new persona, why you may ask is he under another name? well its quite simple really. A certain person who shall remain nameless (Bennu) made a remark in another thread that my online status had gone to my head, :dun: maybe some people are a bit insecure. So just to prove a point I have started all over again as a new member.

I am making this post so that there is no confusion or accusations that I am masquerading under another name, you all know who I am, so if Keefy has no objections I will use this for any future posts I may make and who knows, in another four years someone else may be making the same accusation, but as I have seen many people come and go over the years it may not be the same person making it.

I had sent Keefy a PM earlier in the evening to say that I would not be posting very much in the future, but I was not going to make it public and just wanted him to know my reasons and that it was nothing personal with him. However as some of you may think my future lack of posting may be as a result of changing my online status I have made it plain on here that it is not.

I shall still visit the forum at times (if I remember my password) and may even stick my oar in from time to time when the Mafia gets a bit above itself. ;)

So wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year or a happy whatever :roll:

crazycat

Post by crazycat » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:09 am

This is all getting too much you are Horus and should stay as such. I didn't expect you of all people to give in. Will miss you as horus but hope you do keep posing on a regular basis. You earned your online status as have the rest of us, don't let the remarks of one person make you give up that status.
when she was good she was very very good but when she was bad she was better :snig:

Lisak

Post by Lisak » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:14 am

Well I for one am shocked Horus.....coz to me you will always be Horus!

You have been on here for longer than the majority of us, and should continue to be so.

Please do not go, or change your name......I do not understand why people are taking things so personally on here nowadays, think I must have missed quite a lot. but YOU should be allowed to be YOU. Keep posting as I am sure you have more supporters than bashers!
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Christine

Post by Christine » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:47 am

Well said LisaK i agree , dont go H it wont be the same, pretty soon all the fun will ahve gone out of this forum, and that would be a very sad day ;)
You get out of life what you are prepared to put in x

Lisak

Post by Lisak » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Christine wrote:Well said LisaK i agree , dont go H it wont be the same, pretty soon all the fun will ahve gone out of this forum, and that would be a very sad day ;)
(We need a like button on here like there is on Facebook!!)
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Countessa
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Countessa » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Horus, Lisa has summed it up perfectly. It's great having you around, so don't you be going anywhere!!

Lisa - I've actually found myself looking for the 'Like' button under posts a few times! :oops:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure...

sue

Post by sue » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:41 pm

I also would like you stick around and be Horus, I enjoy reading your posts and have no idea what this is all about, like Lisa I tend to miss things.
You bring a great deal to the forum, especially with your lovely photography, so whatever the reasons like said before stay and don't let anyone beat you down.
We are all different here and we all have something to offer, however small the contribution may be (as in my case).

Kymmy

Post by Kymmy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Oh hun dont leave iv only just got here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by JOJO » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Nah I a'int gonna get use to callin yah Belli dancer.If yah carri on postin as belli dancer then I'm gonna carri on typin ina ilson dialect-Got it! Mwah mwah.
Like I always say I dunna gee a tom tit what people think :P

jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by jewel » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Horus come back as you were!! What happened to that thread?? That is a real mystery, it appears to have been "edited" or "censored" call it what you like, but a real shame as I was just considering enjoying a "sundowner" or should that be a "chota peg"?? ;)
With a name like belly dancer I think you are really Bennu :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I don't have a plan......so nothing can go wrong!

Kevininabydos

Post by Kevininabydos » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Stop the slapping at Bennu Jewel! She does not do nor has she ever done Belly dancing. It is snide comments like that that got the other thread deleted. :x
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”

Marcus Aurelius

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by DJKeefy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Yes Jewel, behave yourself Slap x Slap :roll: remember the rules of posting:

viewtopic.php?t=864