Looking for someone

A place for new members to tell the forum members a little bit about themselves and their interest in Luxor.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Eus

Looking for someone

Post by Eus »

:( hello, i am sue from wirral uk i am new today to this site wondering whether anyone could offer any advice to me i am looking for my daughter who i was told is repping in eygpt,, i would appreciate if anyone knew her to pass my message on her name was helen louise coen but may have married and this would of changed she is 41 short in height and from wirral uk could of been there up to 8yrs just need to know she is alive well and happy many thanks in advance

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

Before anyone jumps down this poor woman's throat for her post, it seems legit. See this:
http://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbt ... _Coen.html

Best of luck in finding your daughter. You may want to consider contacting the UK embassy here for assistance.

Eus

Post by Eus »

Glyphdoctor, :o thank you for your response i am genuine and can prove it i know you have to be careful nowadays but i hope someone can point me in the right direction or pass message or details on thats all i want thank you: i have been in touch and they advised solicitor and sent me a list of them in eygpt

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I lost touch with my son some years ago when he was living in Israel, I contacted an organisation called Intenational SOS, they were listed in yellow pages. They were very very helpful.

Eus

Post by Eus »

carrie, :roll: thank you carrie for your message i will try that site regards sue