Dangerous Places

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Dangerous Places

Post by BENNU »

3:14 this morning, I heard a very loud explosion, when a local police station was attacked. A couple of days ago, it happened to a tax office in my old neighbourhood, but they say that it was just the tax pressure that had become so high in little Denmark that it exploded.

I have spent the day with old and new girlfriends not far from where there used to be a police station until 3:14 am. Noone mentioned it, we had more important things to discuss, like the weather, where to dine and what to wear.

One of the very best choreographers of Egypt is back in Copenhagen this weekend. I keep telling the girls to go to Cairo and learn more or come down to me in Luxor and dance Saidi. We will do some Upper Egyptian folklore tomorrow and Shaabi with one of my favourite Egyptian dancers, but it is really not the same without live music.

They all love my stories from Egypt and dream of going, but it is too scary. :sd They wonder how I find the courage to live alone in such a dangerous place.

I hope there will be no blasts in my area tonight, because with five hours of Egyptian dance today and five hours tomorrow, I really need some sleep.
:wi

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Dangerous Places

Post by A-Four »

From what I understand both places, including the Tuesaday incidents were targeted at government tax offices in Copenhagen. (We in London call them incidents, it makes them sound more pleasant, so the police would have us believe.)

I know most of the Scandinavian countries have high taxes, especially Norway. Has Denmark raised taxes so high that even disgruntled and ill stylish males who wear all WHITE trainers on their feet, are attempting to destroy civilisation in the 'wonderful, wonderful, Copenhagen' . I hope not. Keep yourself safe. :wi .
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

The one that woke me up was a police station. The part about the tax pressure was a joke.

Incidents in Egypt stop dancers from following their dream and come to Cairo or Luxor, but we don't worry much here in sunny Copenhagen - even now that we have lost a local police station.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Its always good to loose a "Nick" Bennu, ha ha... Ask the Doctor!!!