A Forum Complaint

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Gordon292

Re: A Forum Complaint

Post by Gordon292 »

Many many thanks Teddyboy for your support.At no time have I insulted the person who you defend me against but if it delights him so be it and I feel very sorry and sad for him.It is like water off a ducks back to me so if he wants to carry on then let him.At least it is leaving someone else away from his bile.
Going against my principals just this once,I may be full of P*** but he is full of S*** and it smells from here.

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

2 in a week :lol: (ive no idea about the moderator bit, I think he means member)

I do not usually send you two emails so close together, but I have made an exception due to all this agro on your site, I do not expect my personal messages to you to be turned into topics of abuse and intolerance towards each other, even my veiled threat of becoming a member has not made things any better, so I withdraw my offer to be a moderator on your site. My own views on tolerance and good will to all men is well documented, but my poor mate Gordy has come in for more abuse than ever just for being a lorry driver and for pissing in a large jam jar from his bed, although I fail to see what is wrong with that as we have been doing that for years in our house. Still I suppose its better than shitting in a hole in the ground and squirting a hose pipe up your arse like you lot do, the first time I came across that strange little custom was when I was using one to rinse my mouth out and the hotel room cleaner started laughing at me. Now what sane person would blast their arse with boiling water? Mine was so ******* hot that I had been using it to make my Pot Noodle for more than a week before I found out what it was for, we had only gone Bed & Breakfast and I wasn’t risking eating anything iffy that might give me a bad stomach especially as the tight ******** only give you a single piece of bog roll and then expect to get ******* paid for doing so.

So Gordy mate, don’t let other people especially builders try and belittle you, I have a mate who is an unemployed builder, well actually he has bought himself a trowel and a spirit level from B&Q and walks about with them in a bag pretending to look for work, that way he can still claim his Job Seekers allowance when he goes to Luxor for his holidays and he is so ******* scruffy that you cannot even take a **** in his kitchen sink for piles of dirty dishes. Lorry drivers on the other hand are the salt of the earth, apart from that twat in Wales who hurled abuse at me. You see, I had been staying near to the Port of the Mad Dog while working as an extra on the TV programme the Prisoner which was being filmed at Port Mary Anne which is near to there. I had been practicing my Welsh because I was fed up with the ignorant ******** ignoring me when I spoke to them in English. So one morning as I sat at the breakfast table eating some of that Laverbread shite made from seaweed that they serve up for us foreigners, I started choking on it and coughed up lumps of the stuff and was making those awful gagging noises when you try to clear your throat of an obstruction. Just then my landlady came in and complemented me on how well I was speaking the Welsh language and suggested that I should try it out on people as I walked to work, but in reality I only knew a few Welsh words, like “Eisteddfod” “Corgi” and of course “Yaki Dar” which she told me meant something like “good morning”. So off I went eagerly looking for some Taff that I could practice my skills on, but typically it was pissing down with rain as it usually is, so no one was out and about. I was just about to give up when I spotted this big lorry that was broken down on a hill and the driver was lying underneath it with his feet sticking out onto the pavement, water was pouring down the gutter and swirling around his shoulders and going down his neck as he tried to fix something underneath. He need s cheering up I thought to myself, so I tugged at his leg and leaned down and smiled at him and said “Yaki Dar” and all he did was to jump up and bang his head, then he kicked out at me and shouted “**** *** you Welsh twat!” So you see Gordy that not all lorry drivers are as friendly as you appear to be, but most are OK.

I would not like people to get the impression that I have something in particular against the Welsh as I also dislike people from Lancashire and Yorkshire and people with beards as half the time you don’t know if you are looking at a face or an arse unless they’re smoking a fag or a pipe that is. I am not so keen on Jocks come to think about it and the sooner we get that ******* wall finished the better I will like it. It was started by some bloke called Adrian who had a Clitorian Guard that used to look after him in case he was attacked and beaten up, which is not really surprising as these ******* builders are ******** for overcharging and leaving jobs half finished, if you saw the state of that ******* wall you would know what I am on about and people on here moan about Egyptian builders. Now we all know that the best thing to come out of Scotland was the ******* road to England, but we should not dwell upon their past treachery and crimes, like I always say “live and let live” this has always been my motto.

By the way, while I was working as an extra at Port Mary Anne which is quite near to the sea, I learnt the difference between the various kinds of sea birds that frequent out coasts such as Shags and Cormorants which look very similar to each other. The best way to remember which is which is as follows: Cormorants can be found anywhere in the UK, but you will never find a **** in Wales.

Keep trucking, IP Freely
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I was just thinking that IP needed to come in and sort out this little feud... Nice one.. :up
I will forgive your intolerance to the Welsh and Yorkshire peoples, since I am indeed one or the other or both... :tk

Nos Da.. Cymru am Byth !!! (possibly)... :cg

Incidently, you are wrong about the shags... :cool:
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Thanks Teddyboy for the point you made about my spelling, its not really that important to me as I assume most on here can get the meaning. I type very fast and do notice the mistakes at times but can't be arsed to correct them and Stan usually picks up the posters mistakes. As for lorry drivers, well what can you say that would interest anybody. Nothing really apart from being one of the main antagonists on American TV and film. I always say if you can give then you must take. Simple as that. Gordon 292 seems to think that it is good to snatch the odd hand bag or shopping on my newly acquired motorbike. May have seemed funny at the time but I have had up to date three friends that have suffered at the hands of these animals and I know they failed to see the funny side of it. Tough tities if he was upset. I think that you could of thought of a better insult, again turning to playground insults. Put a bit of mettle into them next time. :ks
Gordon292

Post by Gordon292 »

Good afternoon Mr Freely

DJKeefy Edit: Try again Gordon292, but please remember the person who you call a TWAT is the one that allows you to post on here, the same TWAT that spends most his life working each day for free keeping the forum running properly.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

That's very naughty if some one called you that, its not big and its not cleaver. I'm so upset about this that I'm going to stop posting for the rest of the night. I don't know how I'm going to sleep after this. Its just not needed and not warranted considering all the hard work you put into this wonderful web site and I can imagine that its a thankless task that you find yourself chained too trying your best at all hours of the day and night to keep the system running without glitch or hitch. If you ever find that you need a strong shoulder to cry on, I'm that shoulder. God bless you Mr. Keefy.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

:lol: @Dusak (behave yourself) :lol:
Gordon292

Post by Gordon292 »

Have not a bloody clue what is going on with this site but am more and more inclined to agree with Mr Freely ,as to the values of the site.Please read my piece again as at no point in my article did I refer to you as a t--t and I am as sure about that as I will ever be.Why would I have cause to call you that, after all I have no grouse with you as you are not the one who insulted me.
I am also aware about all the work you do and respect you for it.As you have my Email address why don't you Email me a copy of my article high lighting the offending word and indicating the context it was used in.
I am positive that you have mis-read my whole piece, and to think I spent over an hour typing it.
So as Mr Freely will be wondering why there is now just the solitary Good afternoon Mr Freely he will no doubt wonder about what I actually wrote.
So lets try again only unfortunately it will have to be in a condensed form which means it will lose its impact. I started by saying that the amusing thing about the whole sorry saga was that the person who decided to insult me was not intelligent to realize it was all a **** take.And then I went on to explain that I had been doing some detective work and discovered the possible reason for the insults.
It appears this sad person hates anyone who smiles,or laughs as this is the devil's work.
These are his words or commandments as follows,
Number 4 THOU SHALL HEAR THE WORDS SPOKEN BY THOSE THAT KNOW IT ALL.
5 THOU SHALL CURB YOUR NEED TO ENJOY LIFE.
8 THOU SHALL NOT SMILE,INDULGE IN LAUGHTER AS THIS IS THE DEVILS WORK.
9 THOU SHALL RETURN TO YOUR LAND OF BIRTH,THERE TO STAY FOR ETERNITY.(To that I added the remark,please practice what preach.
And the creme de la creme is
10 THOU SHOULD HEAR AND EXCEPT(SIC) THE WORD OF DUSAK GOD OF ALL KNOWLEDGE DESPISER OF ALL THINGS HAPPY.
It seems he has metamorphosed into David Icke.
So as my post was a happy one,full of the joys of spring this person decided to insult me and take away my happiness but it did not work.
So Keefy read my article again and again and I defy you to find the section in my article where I refer to you as a ****.No doubt it would be too much to expect an apology but sadly that's what society is like these days.
I remember starting my deleted article by apologizing to Mr Freely for him having to send 2 articles in 2 weeks,the second one to support or sympathize with my position, but in this post I will end by saying that I hope Mr Freely is healthy,fit,and well in the near future to
spend a couple of weeks in the sun in Luxor. He could also become a fashion guru by wearing the kiss me quick hat on the West Bank.
Going by all the posts on this site you would me made very welcome on the West Bank and also treated like royalty which you rightly deserve.
To all the other people who gave support,my heartfelt thanks goes out to you.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

So who called you a Troll ?
No doubt it would be too much to expect an apology but sadly that's what society is like these days.
Well you seem to fit into this society very well since you could not be bothered answering the PM I sent you.
Gordon292

Post by Gordon292 »

First of all DJ I will eat humble pie as you have pointed out I could not be bothered answering your PM.But be perfectly honest, you explained to me quite eloquently the fact that posts can be removed or edited and that is all I needed to know.
I am in the unfortunate position of being in a ship without a paddle.You answered my question so why put myself at risk of being called a troll yet again if I were to send yet another PM so soon.You see DJ it was you yourself who called me a troll be cause I sent you a PM stating that as I had not received a reply from you ,then obviously i am not flavour of the month.
You are a busy man so can you in all honesty say that once you have answered a straight forward question the recipient of the answer has to reply.It works both ways if one wants to be awkward.
So I am with great difficulty typing this part as I am on my hands and knees begging forgiveness for not answering a PM where no answer was needed.
I can now get off my knees,ah that,s better and I promise to do better next time even if it means being called a troll or even accused of having a crush on someone.
You just can't win these days and brings to mind a record from many years ago called LIFE GETS TEDIOUS DON'T IT.It sure does.
I now hope I have given a sufficient explanation to be forgiven and if you really do want umpteen PMs sending your way then please just let me know and I would be happy to oblige.Best wishes and keep up the good work.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

When I.P Freely made his/her first of the two recent posts I thought I understood what was going on. Now I know I haven't got a clue! :roll:

It's all a bit like reading coded messages! I, for one, do not have key to break this one! :?
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

HEPZIBAH wrote:When I.P Freely made his/her first of the two recent posts I thought I understood what was going on. Now I know I haven't got a clue! :roll:

It's all a bit like reading coded messages! I, for one, do not have key to break this one! :?
:sd: ...I'm waiting for a new post from IP Freely and his unique perspective on the whole polava... :cg
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Bullet Magnet wrote:
HEPZIBAH wrote:When I.P Freely made his/her first of the two recent posts I thought I understood what was going on. Now I know I haven't got a clue! :roll:

:sd: ...I'm waiting for a new post from IP Freely and his unique perspective on the whole polava... :cg
I'm just going to take myself off to lie down in a darkened room and listen to womb music!
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Gordon292

Post by Gordon292 »

If I had any womb music HEPZIBAH I would do the same myself.But as I do not have any I will instead go and listen to some Blaster Bates and take in some humour,something sadly missing from this site.Enjoy your listening and happy dreams.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I could cheer you up with some of my Driving Stunts on the Chester Southerly by pass Gordon.. :cool:

That wasn't you stuck on the Croes Howell hill in the middle of the road on a tight bend last night was it.. ???

Another Life used up . . . :cool:
Gordon292

Post by Gordon292 »

Many many thanks in fact a thousand thanks Bullet Magnet,at last some humour and quite brilliant as well.I would indeed love to see some of your stunts on the Southerly bypass,and no it was not me stuck on the Croes Howell hill last night.
I finished my driving years ago,the only time now when I venture on to the roads is on a fine day and I get the motorcycle out.
You have cheered me up no end,I just hope a certain person who believes we should not smile or laugh does not see your post then decides to send insults your way for daring to be humorous.
Once again many thanks, and take care on the Southerly bypass.Cheers.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Hello Mr. Gordon 292. We do indeed live our shallow lives in difficult times. It can be a bit of a let down at times, if not a nuisance, when one's posts get nuked with what seems to the poser, a totally unnecessary action, but there are rules you see and rules are meant to be adhered to, even from the likes of you that seems to be suffering from short term memory loss not being able to remember what you have just typed and attempt to deny the content of the wording contained within that post. But all this is understandably confusing for you as its difficult at times for some to produce paragraphs longer than their own memory span is capable of achieving.

I note with interest that you managed to reach the bottom of my 'commandments' post but failed to see that it was a 'generalization' not my personal opinion with the exception of number ten which was a point of humor and not to be taken too seriously. I see that you are obviously a religious man that spends a lot of time on his knees praying for forgiveness and to receive guidance through these difficult times you are experiencing. Do not give up. All hope is not lost, the light at the end of the tunnel does exist, you just have to remember to turn it on.

Have you ever considered the fact that IP'y may not want your sycophantic overtones of affection that you seen to be attempting to force upon him? Is this not, by the very definition of the word, a Troll like action. Could be something for you to muse over while having a custard cream and a cup of tea. By the way, don't forget to wipe the end of your tongue as coughs and sneezes spread diseases.