A-Four.

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

A-Four.

Post by Scottishtourist »

Where are you A-Four?

There are plenty of topics on here that we are awaiting your reply to?

Are you pished?
C'mon..we need you!

Also..where's Robbo?Is she still cleaning out kennels?Surely it's time to open the bottle and share her and Omar's story?

The Syrian hamster is now sitting proudly in my living room!God knows when he's going home!

Me?Everyone has left now..and I'm going back to work on Tuesday!They've eaten my food,used my electricity,had baths.etc!

Still got bills to pay..but hey-ho..I'll manage!

Hope you all had great festive period.x

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: A-Four.

Post by A-Four »

Well I know Robbo and Omar have had a good Christmas.

Myself am still here in Hove, which is near to Brighton, on a big family get together over Christmas, not bad really, but families never think that sometimes, some people would love a Christmas on their own get up when they like, eat what and when they like,(hate turkey), watch what you want, and drink what you like, without people saying don't you think you've had enough yet etc. then you have them all pleading poverty, for God sake.

Tomorrow I go back to London on the train, a journey that normally takes 55 mins, because of track maintenance, will take three hours. Any one returning off holiday over the next seven days will find that Heathrow and Gatwick rail stations are closed.

Pleased to say a long suffering friend, and forum member will be visiting me, almost direct from Luxor, and will give me the full down load, so looking forward to that, then it's back here for the New Year.

These days, if you want to watch those fireworks around Big Ben, that we usually watch on telly, well ensure you have a ticket,.......£10, if you please, though it seems I'm still paying for it on my council tax, and get no free ticket.

P.S. - Plus the Internet is s*** down here. :wi :wi :wi + half.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

You can always choose to spend Xmas on your own A-four instead of suffering the grueling pass the collection tin game and the ''we all fall down after A-four''. But I suspect that you enjoy the chin wagging of these get-to-gethers, being mithered all day or not. :wi
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Robbo70

Post by Robbo70 »

I always try and have as few staff in as possible so they can all have a good Christmas, so yes I have been knee deep in dogs and cats most days :lol: Another week and its all over and the place will go quiet and then I can finally catch my breath and have a day off. Not had a day off sinse sometime in November and I am getting a bit old and rickety for this now :lol:

Rest assured ST, Omar had a lovely Christmas, and enjoyed the turkey roast, and the roast beef on boxing day with my family. He isn't used to me cooking so his Christmases really did come all at once :D We have enjoyed many bottles of various seasonal tipples along the way too.

Rather you than me with your little Syrian visitor. If not handled regularly they can get quite tetchy and nippy. I assume the little darling is nocturnal too, so the midnight jog on the wheel would drive me up the wall :lol:

anyhow, wellies on, back to hosing out and feeding. Carry on