GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST (Not Moderated)

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Re: GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST (Not Moderated)

Post by carrie »

Lets all agree to stop all this, getting nowhere and no doubt giving SS a good laugh. We may all have ideas and theories but no proof.

Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay »

Well at least everyones got to see what a five year visa looks like :wi
Oh and a work permit. :br
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Calling - the "ALERT DETECTIVE AGENCY" to solve this "WHO" Done IT?

Who is this nefarious loose lipped person lurking the streets and corniche of Luxor spreading vitriol and mayhem?

phpBB [video]

(Sadly this is about the level this has sunk to)
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Croon along, scratch your head and mull - WHO ARE YOU? whilst analyzing the evidence?

Picture this - L4U the SCENE of the CRIME

SUSPECTS - anybody how has ever logged into this azure Forum......BUT......WHO knows all the people mentioned? Who has means, motive and opportunity? WHO has the MOST TO GAIN from making the statements that were made?

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Hmmmmm...........Was any of what was posted by SS really that earth shattering?

phpBB [video]

Lastly - IP FREELY KNOWS ALL - the great YODA of L4U who knows all, sees all and speaks the TRUTH!
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

This is my thoughts. I really cannot see this has being a hack by Egypt's Homeland Security, they are at the moment far too busy with far more important things.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Has hthis his hinternal hto hthe HExpats HI hdoubt hEgyptian HHomeland Hauthorities hare hmuch hconcerned habout hit.

(Am adopting the same code has MT. It'll never be cracked so has to be fully understood)
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

You are incorrect concerning your assumption that I have not been the receiver of accusations and disingenuous remarks, probably more so than any other for the amount of years that I've been a member. The only difference between the two of us, and I do not want to fall out over this, is that you personally have orchestrated your own demise by bad business dealings, ignoring the advice from people that have been in business, including myself, and knew by experience when to invest or when to quit. Whereas I just talk about my life and those around me only to receive some cutting remarks. I post what, OK I think is funny, only to be labeled with all sorts of names. But I rise above it all as people are entitled to their opinions, be they are quite harsh at times. I personally think that it was out of order naming Mr. Yare as I could just not see him lowering himself to the same level as some we have witnessed over the years. I think that he should receive an apology and the whole post be deleted as if it had never existed. An experiment in unfettered social media freedom that was doomed to failure from the onset, especially on a site like this one.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

Post by Guest »

poor dusak knows nothing when most of the people in the next village al zayniyya know all
i am with you dusak if you like something there is no problem paying for it people pay for everything in life
if you are happy if she is worth it so what good for you

Post by Guest »

THE TWISTED SISTERS COULD BE BEHIND THIS, THEY THINK THEY ARE THE MAFIA OF LUXOR, IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT THEY TELL THE GOVERNOR AND POLICE TALES ON THE EXPATS, THEY BOAST THAT THEY HAD CONSTANCE TINDALE, JOHN PEARCE AND KEITH HARTLEY REMOVED FROM EGYPT, BE WARNED DO NOT GET INVOVLED WITH THE TWO EVIL SISTERS, WORD IS THAT THEIR TIME IS SHORT NOW
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Some fitting quotes >>>

Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

On Sunday afternoon at the alleged time whether BST or Egyptian time, I was at Hapy Habou. There are at least 2 wifi connections available there most of the time. One of them I believe maps onto a TE-Data office in Cairo. I don't recall meeting any forum members that afternoon. It was rather hot until the breeze set in.

I have just checked, and both connections that I use are correctly placing me at Hapy Habou, so the Cairo suggestion is probably irrelevant.

The connection named "Egypt" is at 192.168.1.35, The connection named after the restaurant is at 10.254.248.12.

From this I assume that "Egypt" is a local network as it has a local address.

After a bit more digging I find that the public IP address of "Egypt" is 156.202.100.117.

Hapy Habou's public IP address is 156.206.195.61.

Does this match up, Keefy?
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Ha hoy Lhuvly Lhadie hof Lhuxor, Hi Lhove ha bhit hof Lhitheartedness hand Hi dhont mhind pehopel thakhing the phish. Hexchelhent phost.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

@MT - Hgood! ;) Hwe hwill hbe hsafe htalking hnow has hnobody hwill hbreak hthe hcode. ;)
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Aha - the plot thickens with the appearance now of two GUESTS! (or one cleverly trying to disguise their second post by using CAPS!!!)

Good evidence Brian Yare - I'd of never pegged you as a suspect in this nefarious cyber crime slicing through the Expats.

I mean - how terrible to know and see in print these heinous crimes of humanity blabbed about by Stepping Stone an anonymous source.

What is interesting is how people react - giving the full factual if not mundane story, suddenly full of righteous indignation for both themselves and others, presenting factual times and places, some presenting as holier than thou and some just rolling eyes and chuckling......

C'est la vie! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Yhes Daht whil bhe ghud :lol: :lol:
Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

The mention of Twisted Sisters above jogged my memory back to a song I haven't heard in probably 30 years but for some reason it seems like a good theme song for this thread:

phpBB [video]

Post by Guest »

Seems like you all have nothing to do....
monto

Post by monto »

Guest wrote:THE TWISTED SISTERS COULD BE BEHIND THIS, THEY THINK THEY ARE THE MAFIA OF LUXOR, IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT THEY TELL THE GOVERNOR AND POLICE TALES ON THE EXPATS, THEY BOAST THAT THEY HAD CONSTANCE TINDALE, JOHN PEARCE AND KEITH HARTLEY REMOVED FROM EGYPT, BE WARNED DO NOT GET INVOVLED WITH THE TWO EVIL SISTERS, WORD IS THAT THEIR TIME IS SHORT NOW
you are just an idiot, twisted and jealous who doesn't know what these " evil sister did to this beautiful city, go find yourself a dark place filled with you likes and enjoy missing up your life
monto

Post by monto »

If you brave enough or at least have the decency to show your name or face , if you opened up your eyes or mind for a second and stop being A**hole you'd have seen the truth about the "TWO EVIL SISTER" they have done to this city much more than anyone of you EXPATS supporting and promoting luxor in it's darkest years rather than just setting and doing nothing but gossiping and spreading rumors, Karma will get you eventually and i hope to see you out of this country beside your evil twin tindale and the rest of the garbage squad

Post by Guest »

Over the years there has been some nasty stuff posted on these forums (actually should that read 'fora'?) But this is a step too far. Maybe it is time for either closing down or new blood. Why there is the need for all the bitching is beyond me.

It has always been obvious that one was open to abuse unless one was one of Keefys accolytes - a clique I have never wished to join.

Much of it may be viewed as banter but there have been many cases more akin to playground bullying and some, almost libellous. I guess it matters not that a persons' reputation can be ruined by erroneous information. Never has the expression about letting the truth spoil a good story been truer.

I speak as a victim of Keefy/James Plunkets' vitriol. But I do believe in the power of karma and I am sure karma has been calling at their door. One final word - could people not simply ask the person concerned if XYZ are true before immortalising it for all time on here?

Time I feel for him to fade away into the obscurity of a DSS funded bedsit back in Blighty