WIZARD?

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Re: WIZARD?

Post by Bombay »

newcastle wrote:
Major Thom wrote:Well here are two people that will never return
Not to mention a certain canine :(
The one who couldn't make it all the way to the Med

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

You all used to tell me that I never read posts properly so now its my turn to reverse the tables read MY POSTS.
I take it from your post Carrie that you too sre leaving, does that mean to say you have seen the light at the end of a dark tunnel too? Or is it just a leave and come back visa situation. People are no diferrent to us, you get stuck in a rut and just accept your surrounds, some cannot even afford to leave the cheapness of Luxor to settle elsewhere. We fell into the first catagory. We found it tiresome, depressive and sickening, but could not due to deppression see a way out. Then, bingo the penny dropped and now while we.are travelling for 6 months we are enjoying new sights, new experiences, and have developed a new and relaxed outlook. There is one thing we learned never ever buy a home overseas. We are renting a fully furnished apartment over looking the Med. fully furnished to high standards, plenty of space, in a block of 4, 320 Euros for the month, around 300gbp
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I really don't think I have anything to explain to you MT unlike you I don't broadcast my plans to all and sundry as for your hopes for now or the future I for one am just not interested. Get on with your nasty little blog.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Major Thom wrote:You all used to tell me that I never read posts properly so now its my turn to reverse the tables read MY POSTS.
I take it from your post Carrie that you too sre leaving.......
Well spotted MT!

Carrie is fed up with life in a majority muslim country, with a population deeply divided and ruled by an autocrat....so has decided to emigrate to....TURKEY !!

She'll be able to wave to you as she flies over Cyprus :lol:
Spoiler
Did you by any chance leave your brain behind in Djorff?
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

Maybe she can help find the Turkish crime Family that are holding Apple ® to ransom for 75,000 USD, or 100,000 USD Worth of i-tunes (™) vouchers.... :lol:
Yes folks, your Apple (™) devices will be wiped as of April 7th.... :ct

ome April 7, your iPhones, ® iPads, ® and Macs ® will be at the mercy of the Turkish Crime Family — unless Apple ® pays a ransom.

This is the story as broken earlier this week by Motherboard, which says the group (who nobody has heard of until now) has threatened to remotely wipe at least 200 million Apple devices unless the company pays extortion of $75,000-$100,000. In this matter, Apple has latitude: By paying in Bitcoin — the global criminal currency of choice — it would, as it were, be getting a discount. If Apple chooses to pay the piper in iTunes gift cards, however (yes, seriously), the demand is 33% higher to presumably make up for the cost of money-laundering all those easy-to-trace gift cards......................

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/protecti ... CnntpY0TI1

I love the place, Amongst all the gems I have found out there, I can get "Proper" Full English breakfast for under 2 quid !..... :eat
Winged Isis
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Winged Isis »

Carpe diem! :le: