Unbelievable

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Unbelievable

Post by Dusak »

unbelievable but true as it was shown on a local Arabic TV news channel couple of days ago according to my friend. In a large town area just outside of Cairo, sorry can't remember its name, A young girl of eighteen months disappeared while out playing. An extensive search was made by the parents and locals. No trace of her could be found or any witnesses seeing her that day came forwards.

Later that day a local woman returning from shopping heard about the search and told the parents that she had seen the child walk past with a local man who is in his fifties while she was on her balcony. At first both he and his wife denied any knowledge of the child's whereabouts, but police became suspicious when the story he and his wife told differed considering that they both stated that they had been together all day.

The child was found in the house hidden under blankets. The husband had raped the girl and the mother later broke down and confessed that she had intended to kill the child and dump the body.

The news stated that the child had died due to her injuries, but later corrected the statement to the child is alive but in a life threatening condition from internal injuries she had received as a result of the rape.

The couple were arrested. After they were taken away the locals burnt down and destroyed the families home. All concerned are Muslim. The child's parents are calling for the death penalty. It truly beggars belief that a man could do this to a baby, especially at his age, married with kids of his own.

Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: Unbelievable

Post by newcastle »

Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

Unfortunately perversion knows no race, religion or borders and horrific incidents happen everywhere. I am very pleased to see that the locals took some form of retribution, they should have nailed him by his penis and scrotum to a tree, doused him in petrol and given him a knife, then lit a rag fuse leading to the tree. :x
Lets hope the little girl recovers :st
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

In Pakistan they'd be more likely to punish the assailant by raping one of his children.

But they're much more civilised here :urm:
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

I’d still go for my own alternative of a rubbish skip and a gallon of petrol, creatures like them deserve no compassion. :vs
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

The little girl Horus is never likely to recover, her physical injuries will hopefully heal but the psychological damage will be with her for life.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Sickening, just sickening.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

Vile, I don't think there is any fitting punishment for these creatures without making those carrying out the punishment violent themselves.

Perhaps burying them alive? Done and dusted, nothing to clear up.
Smile! It confuses people
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Well when perversions become acceptable in societies,
what can one expect other than a slippery slope into deeper perversions.

Which like it or not will probably become accepted into a 'normal society as many already are,
and are even encouraged and promoted in today's 'everything goes attitude.
As the saying goes "It's the thin end of the wedge"

But No: Everything does not go, Other than one's own moral compass, all humans know right from wrong.
Then if not eliminate, simple.
Why should decent people have to exist in a World of corruption and degradation....?
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Who2 wrote:Well when perversions become acceptable in societies,
what can one expect other than a slippery slope into deeper perversions.

Which like it or not will probably become accepted into a 'normal society as many already are,
and are even encouraged and promoted in today's 'everything goes attitude.
As the saying goes "It's the thin end of the wedge"

But No: Everything does not go, Other than one's own moral compass, all humans know right from wrong.
Then if not eliminate, simple.
I totally agree with you, although it is the elimination part that is the most difficult concept that we, as humans with a moral compass, struggle with.
Who2 wrote:Why should decent people have to exist in a World of corruption and degradation....?
An interesting comment from someone who revels in his criminal background and connections.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

I think there's a lot less perversion in the world today than in previous centuries...although it may depend on how you define perversion. Cannibalism, routine infanticide, burnings for witchcraft and aberrant religious beliefs are largely a thing of the past.

But perhaps you mean perversions of a sexual nature?

Aphrodisiac, eroticism, homosexuality, narcissism, nymphomania, pederasty all these terms are derived from the language of ancient Greece which tells you something about its society.From the early 6th century to the early 4th century, the culture of pederasty flourished in Athens, with adult men taking adolescent boys to serve as their lovers.

Incest, masturbation, oral sex, anal sex and homosexuality were all deemed sinful and punishable by the Christian church with increasing severity. Sex within marriage was tolerated for reproductive purposes only and contraception banned because of its associations with pleasure. But the strictures of the church had little real effect

The spread of syphilis to epidemic proportions across Europe in the 16th century reveals that many men and women were not as chaste as the Church would have liked. Prostitution was large-scale across the continent (there were 7,000 public women in Rome in 1490) and the brothels of Southwark in London were notorious. The Church accepted the situation as a necessary evil, arguing that at least sin was contained.

A combination of overt gentility and ignorance turned the 19th century into the most rotten age there has ever been for sexuality.
In 1839, in London, a city of two million inhabitants, there were estimated to be around 80,000 prostitutes.

I won't go on...

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 38527.html
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

A truly horrific crime.

Am i the only one wondering why an eighteen month old child was allowed to play out without sufficient monitoring to avoid this?

As has been said this kind of crime can and does happen everywhere so if this is the norm in Egypt as regards children of that age out playing then a reassessment of practices needs to be carried out.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Zooropa wrote:A truly horrific crime.

Am i the only one wondering why an eighteen month old child was allowed to play out without sufficient monitoring to avoid this?

As has been said this kind of crime can and does happen everywhere so if this is the norm in Egypt as regards children of that age out playing then a reassessment of practices needs to be carried out.
Kids,some of whom can barely walk, playing in the streets, unsupervised by their parents, is by no means unusual in Egypt.

It's commonplace.

And I suspect this horrific crime, or variations on the theme, are by no means as rare as they are in more developed societies.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

I find it hard to follow when people are trying to put this sort of thing into some sort of moral context. It matters not one jot what was once acceptable in a bygone age or the social norms of those times, or the practices of barely stone age people, what matter is that this happened in the 21st century. The only thing I would agree on is that any child of that age regardless of where they live should not be left unsupervised, it is a parents duty to protect that child until such times as they reach an adult age, sadly that duty is lacking in many societies.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

Actually, on reflection I think every society has anomalies - but that doesn't make it right and it will always be an deviation or aberration something shocking to normal people where ever they live.
Smile! It confuses people
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Horus wrote:I find it hard to follow when people are trying to put this sort of thing into some sort of moral context. It matters not one jot what was once acceptable in a bygone age or the social norms of those times, or the practices of barely stone age people, what matter is that this happened in the 21st century. The only thing I would agree on is that any child of that age regardless of where they live should not be left unsupervised, it is a parents duty to protect that child until such times as they reach an adult age, sadly that duty is lacking in many societies.
I'm not aware that raping an 18 month old child was acceptable in any bygone age.

Who2 seemed to be linking the crime to a general deterioration in "morals", I was merely pointing out that his premise was wrong.

Children running about unsupervised in Egypt, or other third world countries, are probably less at risk than they would be running around unsupervised in UK, Europe or USA.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

newcastle wrote:
Zooropa wrote:A truly horrific crime.

Kids,some of whom can barely walk, playing in the streets, unsupervised by their parents, is by no means unusual in Egypt.

It's commonplace.

And I suspect this horrific crime, or variations on the theme, are by no means as rare as they are in more developed societies.
Of course, did i, or you have to state that for it to be apparent?

You are not Glyph's understudy are you? :lol:

I mentioned Egypt because the story was about an incident in Egypt, and i repeat it for any other place.

Its wrong, its as simple as that and im not sure why pointing out that its by no means unique to Egypt alters that and i will happily apply my comments to wherever else it may occur.

In fact, a few years ago whilst visiting a supplier a came across a very young child playing in the street and i called the police!

I dont know about Egypt but you are likely to get a call from social services/the police (as i hope the parents of the child i called the police about did) if this was reported in the UK.

And the police would probably be pressing charges against the parents for neglect! (if this crime had been comited there).

Il leave it there before my irritated gland gets any more irritated!
Last edited by Zooropa on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

newcastle wrote:
Horus wrote:I find it hard to follow when people are trying to put this sort of thing into some sort of moral context. It matters not one jot what was once acceptable in a bygone age or the social norms of those times, or the practices of barely stone age people, what matter is that this happened in the 21st century. The only thing I would agree on is that any child of that age regardless of where they live should not be left unsupervised, it is a parents duty to protect that child until such times as they reach an adult age, sadly that duty is lacking in many societies.
I'm not aware that raping an 18 month old child was acceptable in any bygone age.

Who2 seemed to be linking the crime to a general deterioration in "morals", I was merely pointing out that his premise was wrong.

Children running about unsupervised in Egypt, or other third world countries, are probably less at risk than they would be running around unsupervised in UK, Europe or USA.
Rubbish!

I'd like to see some evidence of this.

"Risk" buttons up over many coats and given the safety standards in Europe and the US not to mention road use and road users in Egypt i simply cant see how a child running about in any of those places is more at risk than one running about in Egypt.

You dont have to be a child to run the risk of being cleared up by a vehicle/motorbike in Egypt.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

In fact, a few years ago whilst visiting a supplier a came across a very young child playing in the street and i called the police!
In the UK, so would I.

In Egypt...it's normal life, with consequent high levels of accidents.
I could have phrased that better. I had in mind the risk of some pervert abducting them. There are worryingly high levels of child abduction in Egypt for things like ransom, child trafficking or even organs. I've not read of sexual molestation being a significant motive.
Last edited by newcastle on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

newcastle wrote:
In the UK, so would I.

In Egypt...it's normal life, with consequent high levels of accidents.
I could have phrased that better. I had in mind the risk of some pervert abducting them.
Fair enough, i wouldn't disagree with you based on that. :up