Holidays in Luxor

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Holidays in Luxor

Post by Dusak »

There's a challenge for you Keefy, its gone viral so should be no problem for you to find it for us all to have a gander. Oh course, by saying that its gone viral, he could have caught a dose of the dreaded lurgy. :lol: And if we don't know the full story, then do tell. That will stop the guesswork on members behalf. Just hope there's no sign of a length of 3''x2'' in Kim's photo. Egyptians consider it Haram to put animals down by lethal injection, but they seem to be OK beating their animals to death.

Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Gone viral...and died I suspect. Unless he's posting under yet another pseudonym.

He's also wiped all the You Tube stuff :lol:

The Twitter tweets never really reached the Trump standard of riveting interest

You get the impression of someone reeling around in cyberland with little idea of what he's doing, or where it's ending up. :a8:

Dunno if he's still at the Larco Hotel ....or has moved on to pastures new.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

My blog is viral why not troll it instead of advertising the fact you want to look and then come back with another barrage of insults. I have said many times I tell it as it is and not how it should be.
For a blogger you really should familiarise yourself with some terms MT.
“Going viral” mean that huge numbers of people have read your blog, this is plainly not the case as no one knows anything about it. Also why would you advertise the fact that you have a blog site then tell people to “troll” it? Did you mean ‘find’ it? Trolling is a term for someone who keeps making posts just to annoy others, but enough about that. :tk Your original site was a blog about Queensland, so if you have another one about Luxor why do you not provide a link? The purpose of a blog is that other people can read it, otherwise it is a waste of time even setting one up, or is this just another of your tall tales? :urm:
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

Probably meant he is a victim of the latest malware attack and he has a ‘virus’ on his PC :lol:
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

It just goes to show what everyone knows in Luxor, most ex pats are nosey b------s, with nothing better to do than get involved in other peoples lives. Maybe by getting on with their own lives they may be able to start enjoying themselves more. If you want to know what I am up to, where I am etc etc, just e-mail me and I will tell you, it will free up your sweaty backsides from the chairs. But life must be good for most, with the benefits, tax credits and free health care. Oh god I forgot you cannot get free healthcare from the UK because to get an S1 you need to be claiming state pension and living in an EU Country. I suppose that now passport usage is linked to Gov. Depts. it must have upset some. I got caught here we were supposed to have moved on the 1st of the month but got delayed, without thinking it was the immigration dept that informed me the date and time I arrived and the Works and Pensions dept who told me the same thing, so my S1 could not start until the 12 of the month. All a bit big brotherish to me.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

I suppose I had better e-mail Kim as well, I suppose her phone will be alive. :lol:
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Major Thom wrote:It just goes to show what everyone knows in Luxor, most ex pats are nosey b------s, with nothing better to do than get involved in other peoples lives. Maybe by getting on with their own lives they may be able to start enjoying themselves more.
OH!! You was always saying how much you did not enjoy Luxor, is the quote above the reason why :lol: (no offence MT)
Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay »

newcastle wrote:Gone viral...and died I suspect. Unless he's posting under yet another pseudonym.

You get the impression of someone reeling around in cyberland with little idea of what he's doing, or where it's ending up. :a8:

Larco Hotel?
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Bombay wrote:
newcastle wrote:Gone viral...and died I suspect. Unless he's posting under yet another pseudonym.

Larco Hotel?
Cheap & cheerful Larnaca hotel. Not too fussy who they let in ;)
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Major Thom wrote:I suppose I had better e-mail Kim as well, I suppose her phone will be alive. :lol:
Unlike your dog :urm:
Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay »

newcastle wrote:
Bombay wrote:

Larco Hotel?
Cheap & cheerful Larnaca hotel. Not too fussy who they let in ;)
I hope so I just booked to stay there!
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

I have to admit the Larnaca was far better than 60% of hotels where we used to live. Yes it was good value and to be honest we would both stay there again. The breakfast was good and plentiful. The rooms were perfectly acceptable. We stayed an extra night to be honest due to mess up with Egyptair. My wife left a box of goods there, we rang them the next morning drove to get them, the box was untouched and had been left at reception by the cleaners so reliable too.