How Civil

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Sleepy Head

Re: How Civil

Post by Sleepy Head »

Do you really want me to reply to that Christian as your circumstances are far more precarious than Justen's ever were. Enough said. Best leave it there.

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Sleepy Head wrote:Do you really want me to reply to that Christian as your circumstances are far more precarious than Justen's ever were. Enough said. Best leave it there.

:a8: :a8: :a8:

I know, Connie, that washing dirty linen in public is your forte (Luxor Eye?). Bring it on!
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Sorry (sleepy head) you know Luxor4u rules, only 1 account per person. So I have deactivated this account (sleepy head), please use your original account (Connie Tindale) which is still active since you posted from it on 6th April 2017
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Sleepy Head I understand where you are coming from, if DJ is correct that you have 2 accounts so it may be against forum rules but not many people realise we made our peace some timd ago, I think we both realized where we went wrong we apologised and have since got on with our lives.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Bombay wrote:
newcastle wrote:It's odd that someone so uninterested in/ignorant of Egyptian culture, history, scenic beauty etc etc. - whose interests lie in fine living, bagpipes and '70s band music, should have stuck it out for so long :lol:

If he finds Cyprus more to his taste, perhaps he'll take the trouble to learn a little Greek.....although I suspect nattering with the expat bar flies will be more to his taste.

As with expats everywhere, they have so little on their minds they may even be interested in listening to him expounding on his worldly knowledge......a treat indeed :urm:
Trouble is the nonsense he spreads will probably re enforce peoples misconceptions of Egypt.
Well, even after two revolutions, the gates are still wide open for tourists, and tourist are coming through. I think it more likely that if any non members happen upon his blogs, tales of woe and Y-Tube ramblings I think that their curiosity would be so aroused that such a place exists, they would come over just to see. :lol:
Major Thom wrote:Sleepy Head I understand where you are coming from, if DJ is correct that you have 2 accounts so it may be against forum rules but not many people realise we made our peace some timd ago, I think we both realized where we went wrong we apologised and have since got on with our lives.

:tk You just can not beat a little :ks , a big :hug: first thing in the morning. A little like the smell of Napalm. :urm:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Watch for the F15's flying overhead D. A bit of Napalm burning the flaking paint off many buildings may spruce the place up a bit. Maybe they should start dropping Dulux 5litre cans :lol:
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Funny you should say that, as last week the sky's over my place were abuzz with fighter gets and army helicopters. No paint though, so had to buy some. Presumably for the Presidents visit.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Connie Tindale

Post by Connie Tindale »

No problem with the Sleepy Head account Keith as it came from the same IP address as me then I thought that you always knew who it was. I am more than willing to post under my own name on the rare occasions that I do post here. I promise not to deliberately yank any more chains. The reactions are predictable and too easily achieved.

Major Thom, I really do wish you well in your new life. As you said we laid our problem to rest a long time ago. Stay well and happy in your new life too Keith. Life is too short for hatred and I have made my peace, with a few exceptions, with every one of all my old Luxor foes. It was not easy but it does lead to peace of mind and lets you get on with life.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

If you don't want to read/post under your real name. I can close the CT account and re-activate Sleepy Head :) Let me know
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Very true Sleepy Head, and I was more than pleased to post the fact that our I differences were laid to rest in an adult manner. Thank you for your best wishes, in return I send my wishes to yourself and family
Connie Tindale

Post by Connie Tindale »

Keith - Thank you but Connie will be fine. I have no reason to hide. Life is more than good. As for old adversaries, I have to admit that you were the hardest to get the better of. You were never subtle but you were very inventive and persistent. You moved out of my flat on the 9th May 2007, so it was just about a ten year war. That is long enough for anyone. Neither of us really won any battles and neither of us won the war but we did waste of lot of time trying to get the better of each other. Now I am in my 70s, there are far more important things to concentrate on than 'getting even'.

Justen - Luxor lost its lustre for you earlier than it did for me. Even if circumstances changed, I have no intention of ever returning. It took up 16 years of my life and I have absolutely no regrets over that as it made life more interesting. You put it all behind you and moved on. The only thing that ever really upset me was your inference (a long time ago) that I had stolen the money from the charity to buy the MX5 . My family's money started the charity and having worked all my adult life in well paid, well pensioned jobs, I have more than sufficient funds to buy several MX5s if I wanted them. But that is also in the past.

Of the remaining foes, most are too worthless for me to make the effort of hating them. I keep reading reports from JA and BC saying how I was 52 when I came to Luxor (now 72) and how I had an affair with a young boy LOL - I let them weave their tales they have never been familiar with the truth. I never made a secret of my having an affair 20 years ago but, as a serving soldier, he was far from a child and I am mildly flattered that something I did so long ago still upsets them. LOL

In all, Justen survived, Keith survived, Little Stars survived and I survived, what more could be asked for.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

And maybe this is a good place to lock this thread, everyone has had their say and no doubt if it continues further there may well be others that will disagree with what has been written or start to dispute some of the facts as they are being stated, so as it serves no further purpose I am locking this thread. :)