TVMucho

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

TVMucho

Post by newcastle »

Anyone had any experience of, or know anything about, this lot?

http://www.tvmucho.com/download/

I decided to stray out of my comfort zone and have a look. BBC World News (the only source of current UKTV I have) is ok...but a tad repetitive :lol:

You can try it, indefinitely, for 1 hour per day for FREE. No need for a VPN or any of that palaver. It currently has about 30 TV channels....BBC, ITV etc.

So far, I'm impressed! It comes to any internet-linked device and the issue is, as always, the quality of your connection....download speed, consistency etc. The internet connection in Egypt is probably as bad as it gets anywhere in the world - but I had no problem watching a free hour.

If you want to subscribe, you can do so monthly , quarterly or annually - the latter working out at 4GBP pm (plus data use of course).

It looks as if they're pretty responsive to queries, problems etc. too...going by the comments on their page.

Anally cautious as I am, I'll run with the free hour per day for a while before deciding whether to commit to paying anything.

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Re: TVMucho

Post by Major Thom »

Get a Kodi system its free and now its back transmitting, use a Minix box or a Mag Box, some crook in Luxor is bound to know how to set them up, or if you are a little savvy you can set them up yourself. Over 1000 channels and catch up TV