Alexanda Kotey and El Shafee Elsheikh

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Alexanda Kotey and El Shafee Elsheikh

Post by Who2 »

Sometimes I despair, my old 'brief who is very left wing is defending these two 'Beatles.
Gareth Pierce bless her, I used to call her the 'whisperer always arrived with 20 B&H for you.
But I know she takes these sort of cases one, for the publicity and two, she's a humanitarian.
Don't ask why she was my 'brief they once made a film called 'Name of the Father, where she was played by Emma Thompson.
She looks and talks like a little mouse, a mouse that can Roar! and she seriously knows the Law.

Hope they get chucked over to the Yanks, it'll give her a well needed holiday.... 8)
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 66976.html

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Alexanda Kotey and El Shafee Elsheikh

Post by A-Four »

Those two have just appeared on B.B.C. World News channel, in the interview they do not realise that they are no longer British subjects. From watching their idea of 'their defence', the prosecution where ever the trial is held, will not need a smart barrister.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

This subject came up on B.B.C. World News, again this evening, rather strange really but a international journalist once held by I.S., and in particular the so called 'Beatles', he confronted them and clearly identified the remaining two.

I have to admit I was all for the death penalty for these to characters, though after listening to this man who was rescued, he said that they should be held for the rest of their life in a jail, BUT very similar to the one he and others had been held not knowing whether they would die today or tomorrow, for sure the U.S. have full facilities to accommodate such animals.

I have always been against the death penalty, but when I see the arrogance of these two, who have still not been told they no longer have British citizenship, is unbelievable. I honestly think they believe they do not have a case to answer,..........which actually under British law maybe true.

I would love to see there expression when reality sets in.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

I too watched about these so called Beatles and agree they showed no remorse whatsoever. I don't think they ever will! They were on a mission and although some say they were controlled they are old enough to know right from wrong. What they were involved with was abominable, so to me they will just disappear from the radar eventually, succumb to the what their actions were. I will not be sending flowers...