Greta Eva Thurnburg...

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Greta Eva Thurnburg...

Post by Who2 »

Love this stuff she has 2.2million followers on shitter..a raving lunatic born in the mold of the 3rd riech
Love her to death, she'll become famous for more than 5 minutes turn to drugs and end up in a posh nut house.

It's on the cards: a Dr speaks, I also agree with her we should all save the World sometime..'
Hope she turns out transgender she got that 'masochistic look.

Ps: She was interfered with as a child by her parents, it's called mind control... 8)
Pss: I never believed my mother, 'how could I be the apple of her eye ?
P*ss: Have you noticed, how a lot of 'nutters come from those Nordic Countries..true!

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: Greta Eva Thurnburg...

Post by newcastle »

Who2.....you’re incorrigible! :lol:

Mind you, I learned at university never to take advice from anyone sporting pigtails.

On that enigmatic note........
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

My sister had pigtails, never ever trust a girl with pigtails.
Mind you ginger girls are mad and fun.... 8)
Couldn't find a picture, but here's one of me lecturing the Tardis troops.
Whoever took the pic is sitting in my chair...
Sophocles.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Who2 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:30 pm
Couldn't find a picture, but here's one of me lecturing the Tardis troops.
Whoever took the pic is sitting in my chair...
And the redhead is smoking what looks suspiciously like a joint... :o
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

Political Peadophilia.

Has to read from a script and cannot answer a single question after the conference to the press, citing "I cannot speak on behalf of the others" !

Robbed of her childhood either by herself or her parents. That never ends well in later life..

I am all for cleaning up this planet, and doing what we can on that score. but if you look at the bigger picture its already happening and has happened in the past..
If we never had coal there would be no trees left, if we never had gas, the coal fires in cities would have choked us all to death by now, or we would have run out. Solar is on its way and electric is rapidly replacing fossil fueled transport and heating..

This world can look after itself, all it takes is a bit of faith and see the bigger picture that is emerging.. Im glad I dont live in Greta's world...

ps. 2020 may prove to be in interesting year..
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Who doesn’t read from a script if they want to make a meaningful impression?

Oh yeah.....Trump! :lol:

She may irritate the hell out of people, as did that mob blocking London’s roads a few weeks ago....but at least she gets people talking about an important subject.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Why is nobody talking about Brexit ?...... 8)
Sophocles.
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

I agree she has people talking about an important subject.. Spot on, we need to do something but talk is empty without solutions.. She offered non of those. Its all well and good bitching about stuff and doing nothing about it.

I'm sure she does not own a tablet or I Phone, does not live in a centrally heated house with a shower, cooker fridge, her own bed, nor own a TV, and walks eveywhere...

How dare She ! come into existence 16 years ago and critisise what she sees ! Bloody Snowflakes !!!

If I had a TARDIS, I would take her back to the 1960's and walk her around any city, take in the air and see how we lived back then. Show her the canals and streets, show her the homes we had, and then offer her the chance to stay there.
Better still send her back to medieval times and put her on a farm, then tell her. "Hope your crops dont fail this year or you are dead" !

Visible pollution needs to be tackled, as does the crap that we dont need like disposable plastic items, and cheap crap in XMas Crackers.. We should value our resources and use them wisely.

But then gain, things are being done, people are more aware, and rivers are being cleaned of plastic waste, ( we have machines for that now in many locations ) and recycling is now a massive industry in itself. Cars and homes prodcue less pollution than they have ever done, and solar power is heating water and providing electricty.

No one has any proof about this climate change, and even worse no one has any solutions.
As is evident, Climates change and cycle around, as is perfectly clear when you stare into a cliff face and see the layers of rock, all in perfect patterns, repeating themselves.

We have come so far in the last 50 years, and life is better for all ! Poverty ( which is relative as even the poor are fat these days) is at its lowest ever, the standard of living is better than ever and getting better.

Things progress naturally and while I am no fan of Government, the best decision they have ever made in my lifetime is to ban the sale of fossil fueld cars by 2040, so that is another impending massive leap forward.
Tesla corporation has on the horizon the Million Mile battery ! https://www.wired.com/story/tesla-may-s ... ion-miles/

Life aint so bad, life can be heaven or it can be hell. It all depends on you, and your attitude and perspective.
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

Who2 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:39 pm Why is nobody talking about Brexit ?...... 8)
Brexit. Nahhh, I just sit here eating popcorn watching the ivory towers crumble and seeing certain people digging thier own graves... 8)
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Who2 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:39 pm Why is nobody talking about Brexit ?...... 8)
Being ironic are we? :lol:
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

There we go JL!

You’ve rather proved my point. A load of waffle - some correct, some baloney - about climate change.

Doubt anyone but the irritating little Greta would have got that out of you!

The blessed Attenborough has been banging on about it for decades. All he’s got is a knighthood and a boat named after him. Not The attention of the chattering classes.

Then again, he’s probably glad of that. :lol:

Think of Greta as a hand grenade thrown into a gathering of all those suits!
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

Well, newcastle, you will have lived through this cimate change mularkey as much as I have.

2 consequitve bad winters in 1964 -65 and eveyone said the things we were doing was going to cause anohter Ice age.
Roll on after a long silence of no impending Ice age and they say the exact same things we were doing is going to cause global warming and the UK will be as hot as Ibiza by the mid 90's.

Lots of "green taxes" later that government cannot account for in their spending and now its "Climate Change".

Surley by very definition of a climate, its going to change.. ?
We are still coming out of an ice age, of course its going to cause changes.
Polar ice caps will melt and receed as they have been doing for god knows how many thousand years.

What was that story about King Canute.. :tk

David Bloody Attenbourough says we need less people on the planet. Cheeky bugger.
Didnt stop him having children and grandchilden,
( or maybe its less people that are not like him and is like that he does not want ) ?

I always say to these people, "If you think we need less people on this planet then why are you still breathing".. ?

Incidently, If humans could solve the desertification of Africa with some clever thinking and logic, that entire continent could home and support 28 Billion people...

Our current issue, which is not really an issue is that 70 % of this world is covered with water, and 30% is land, out of that land only 30 % is habitable. and yet we have not inhabited and used any where near all that 30 %.

//Rant Over...//

The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem..

I Love life.. 8)
crewmeal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by crewmeal »

Putin sums her up well. A misinformed teenager being used by adults. Spot on!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... peech.html
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

I love Putin... Infact I could not have said what he said better myself. I'm in total agreement with him. 8)
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

The fact that Putin...another of the world’s “elected” dictators, with a dubious record on human rights and climate change ....is anti-Greta is an endorsement of her in my view! :lol:

How anyone can express support for a man behind the murder of journalists in his own country, and the murder and attempted murder of dissidents in ours, is beyond me. :(
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

Russian anti propoganda has been going on for decades though.

When that Berlin wall came down and then Glasnost, things behind the Iron Curtain were not quite as we were told or led to
believe.

The Russians were way ahead of the West most of the time back then, and truth be told still are today.
Take the Mi-26 Helicopter for example, first flew in 1977, and the yanks even had to hire one to airlift thier biggest load carrying helicopters to Afghanistan.. :lol:

Political games, even today, Trump threatening to nuke North Korea one day, the week after he is shaking hands with Kin jong badhaircut man in a DMZ in Singapore. All smiles and cheer.

In more recnet times, Russia thwarting the US attempts to finish off Syria..

Gotta love the news.. 8)
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Of course it’s all fake....

The poisoning of Litvinenko, the attempted poisoning of the Skripals...MI 5 trying to discredit Russia..

Mossad/CIA crashed airliners into the Twin Towers, the moon landings were faked, the earth really is flat....

Spare me. 8)
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

I dont think they subscribe to all that do they ? Seems odd they would say the moon landing is fake, given the first human made object to touch the Moon was the Soviet Union's Luna 2.

My mate has ben out to Russia and loves it, absolutly incredible he says... Nothing like what we think it is..

Having said that, its been a long time since I have seen him... :D
Maybe he is in a Siberian salt mine or is being used as slave labour in a glorious tractor factory... 8)