Well who will be watching?

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Re: Well who will be watching?

Post by HEPZIBAH »

HEPZIBAH wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:14 am
crewmeal wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:22 am On another point, we found out that they were married 3 days prior to the big one. So in essence the big one was fake and just a show for the world to see. I reckon if the world knew they got married before then it would be a big turn off. A £30m+ show paid for by the taxpayers.

On a legal note i didn't realise you could get married twice in those circumstances. perhaps someone with more knowledge could explain?
Apparently they did not actually get married three days before the big event. They (she) decided the wedding ceremony wasn't really about them but more a public show so wanted their own little private thing that was all about them. They called in the Archbishop of Canterbury and gave their vows before him. Why they would need him there, and not just be able to share their vows together I cannot imagine.
The actual marriage took place...I assume they mean the legal signing of the certificate...during the big public day.

Megan, it appears does not know the difference between a wedding ceremony and a legal marriage ceremony where I have always understood you require witnesses. (Although I could be wrong on the legalities too as I've not checked them for accuracy. )
Thinking about this a little (well I had to do something while I put the rubbish out)...it would have made more sense if they had been legally married i.e signed the register, got the certificate, three days before a big church ceremony at Windsor, which would then have been a blessing rather than a wedding do. I understand that is quite normal, especially if one of the couple are a divorcee.
That does not seem to have been the case though.

Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

But would the crowds, media, celebs have turned out for a mere blessing?

I don’t think that would have suited Meghan’s agenda :lol:

She wanted her big day with her prince,...and what Meghan wants, Meghan gets!
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

She's a Septic, nuff said...as was Wallace... 8)
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

The photoshop brigade are already out in force.......

4EB89507-F22F-4D2E-8252-969C51772344.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Who really gives a toss about this waste of time, money and life of the average commoner? Even if the Royal family were given notice to quit they would still reap the financial rewards. Now, if they had donated all their ill gotten gains to charity, then maybe it would of settled better on the stomach, and yes, I realise that both have contributed their time and some money to charitable causes, but at the end of the day, it was not " their" cash really, but money generated from who they are, not cash they earned by their graft. So sod ' em, stuff 'em and all the others that will gnaw their way through the woodwork to make a quick buck out of this years none event. 2.5million dead now due to COVID, that's note worthy news.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
crewmeal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by crewmeal »

The Australian view:

No sign of a Republician here!!!
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Who2 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:36 am She's a Septic, nuff said...as was Wallace... 8)
You’re right.

I think the fact that she’s American has engendered more “stuffiness” from the palace and the press than the fact she’s bi-racial.

But the race card is a much more effective weapon when you want to exact revenge. 8)
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

A10F6B52-7B4D-4521-B25E-27E26288C9B9.jpeg

Nicely put.

Casts some doubts on the veracity of Meghan’s claims , while putting the whole issue back into the family....where it belongs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crewmeal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by crewmeal »

https://fb.watch/48YkWmyZpM/

I'm really surprised that the Aussie press are so unforgiving, but I agree with everything said here.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

crewmeal wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:23 pm https://fb.watch/48YkWmyZpM/

I'm really surprised that the Aussie press are so unforgiving, but I agree with everything said here.
There have been several Aussie broadcasts which make Piers Morgan’ input look positively charitable! :lol:
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Bi-racial ? what used to be known as a half chat, loads of my mates were half chats.
they or we, never had a problem with that.

Shame she wasn't just a catholic, 'mind you that's a step just too far..
Now, I would never have know this, except for our not to be 'ex-princess Megan,
than we England, "long may she reign once had a black queen.
Amazing and she was another nazi,... la whaala!

Princess Sophie Charlotte was born on this date in 1744. She was the first Black Queen of England. Charlotte was the eighth child of the Prince of Mirow, Germany, Charles Louis Frederick, and his wife, Elisabeth Albertina of Saxe-Hildburghausen. In 1752, when she was eight years old, Sophie Charlotte's father died.

Well she could do with a bit of a tan, I reckon.... 8)
Ps: They The Firm, don't mention that little fact much do they ? or that Mad King George wasn't really mad.....
'Megan's 'glass slipper has shattered, such is disneyworld USA...
Pss: I don't know the Firm's problem, their used to be loads of black queens up west b4 lockdown...
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

If anyone is of decent character, then what the 'uck does their skin colour matter. Unfortunately many so called " pure breed" caucasians carry around with them 50 shades of prejudice all their lives.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
hatusu
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by hatusu »

The other evening I was a bit bored, nothing decent on the telly as far as I was concerned, so I watched one of the many dvd’s I collect from charity shops each summer – it was “The Young Victoria”. My favourite genre of entertainment is historical drama, and while I was watching I was drawn in to that period of time, and the film was so well done I wasn’t seeing Emily Blunt, I was seeing a young Victoria, and I wasn’t seeing Rupert Friend, I was seeing Albert. They were specially chosen for the parts they were playing.( I still remember several decades ago avidly watching The 6 Wives of Henry VIII – Keith Michell WAS Henry.)
Likewise another favourite film recently watched on TV – Invictus. Can you imagine anyone other than Morgan Freeman playing the part of Nelson Mandela? So it saddens me that a black actress, Jodie Turner Smith, has been chosen to play the part of Anne Boleyn in an upcoming TV series. Im pretty sure that I wont be transported back to Tudor times, I’ll just be watching an actress playing the part of Anne Boleyn, chosen purely for WOKE reasons.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Some years ago a cousin of mine married a very beautiful black girl called Teleta,
Much discussion amongst family members as to what colour the children of the marriage would be.
Didn't really matter to them if they were black, brown, white or green. They were going to be loved and welcomed into the family as were all other babies.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

@ Who2

That Queen Charlotte ( wife of George III ) being black story is a load of boll*cks.

But you probably knew this.

There was a rumour that one of her ancestors, about 8 generations earlier, MAY have been of Berber descent. Otherwise , she was pure German sausage :lol:

And very fertile...15 kids, 13 of whom lived to adulthood.

If Charlotte having 0.1% black blood bothers anyone, then they might be traumatised to reflect that our current Queen is her great great great great granddaughter. What is far more sensible is that recent generations of the direct-in-line royal family have married commoners after centuries of inbreeding with the royal families of Europe.

George VI, Prince Charles and Prince William.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

hatusu wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:05 am The other evening I was a bit bored, nothing decent on the telly as far as I was concerned, so I watched one of the many dvd’s I collect from charity shops each summer – it was “The Young Victoria”. My favourite genre of entertainment is historical drama, and while I was watching I was drawn in to that period of time, and the film was so well done I wasn’t seeing Emily Blunt, I was seeing a young Victoria, and I wasn’t seeing Rupert Friend, I was seeing Albert. They were specially chosen for the parts they were playing.( I still remember several decades ago avidly watching The 6 Wives of Henry VIII – Keith Michell WAS Henry.)
Likewise another favourite film recently watched on TV – Invictus. Can you imagine anyone other than Morgan Freeman playing the part of Nelson Mandela? So it saddens me that a black actress, Jodie Turner Smith, has been chosen to play the part of Anne Boleyn in an upcoming TV series. Im pretty sure that I wont be transported back to Tudor times, I’ll just be watching an actress playing the part of Anne Boleyn, chosen purely for WOKE reasons.
I sometimes see flying elephants when I'm board, it's a case of watching how much I drink lol.

I too am hooked on period dramas, not enough are made though.
Teddyboy
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by Teddyboy »

"They were going to be loved and welcomed into the family as were all other babies."

And why would the Royals be any different? It's nonsense, I'd have her in the Tower!
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Teddyboy wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:59 pm "They were going to be loved and welcomed into the family as were all other babies."

And why would the Royals be any different? It's nonsense, I'd have her in the Tower!
Most of what she said was nonsense. And what was the point? They’ve both got a gripe with the tabloids - understandably so - but why drag the royal family into it? It’s one of the more unpleasant facets of modern life and there’s nothing the palace can do to stop it. Did she think the queen could ring up the editor of the Daily Mail and say...” One commands you to desist...or one will have your head orf! “

If the papers cross the line, the Sussexes can sue....as they have done successfully already.

But, these days, an accusation of racism or declarations that you’re feeling suicidal are taken as gospel...whether or not there’s any evidence.

It’s the modern equivalent of “ when did you stop beating you wife? “
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Also allegations that you acted inappropriately many years ago.
I have like many other women have worked for a boss who has made a pass, dealt with and forgotten. I suppose if they were now rich and famous I would be giving my story and having my 15 minutes of fame.
Not that all complaints should be brushed aside but why oh why if these women were so traumatized didn't they complain before.
Teddyboy
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by Teddyboy »

"why if these women were so traumatized didn't they complain before."

Money! You don't get big bucks from a middle manager in an office, or the owner of a small business. But you can get a fortune (plus free publicity) from an established millionaire.
I suspect that a majority of women have had to fend off unwanted sexual advances at some point, and with ease in most cases. But if it could effect your career as a budding film star; then perhaps it was worth prostituting ones self for the future fortunes to be made and the public adulation to enjoy.
On a related point; I'd hate to be footloose and fancy free today, how on earth do young men manage to get a girlfriend these days?