Did 'Jim ever 'Fixit 4U ?

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Did 'Jim ever 'Fixit 4U ?

Post by Who2 »

He 'fixed it for my mate once, an evening out with his favorite star, 'Gary Glitter......
I also heard the other day that a load of dyslexic mothers beat the crap out of little Jimmy Sommerville..
"But 'Your sins will always find you out' even when you are 'brown-bread.
I saw him once, in a silver and white tracksuit at the back of the Ritz, early one morning whilst going to work on the breakfast shift after clubbing till 5am.....:cool:

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: Did 'Jim ever 'Fixit 4U ?

Post by Who2 »

Amazing this topic, front page news in blighty not one comment on here. Perhaps that's how he was able to feed his sexual urges for so long. "Always remember, that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing".....:cool:
One from my waggish mate:
JD Sports are doing Jimmy Saville memorial tracksuits..They have an adult size top but you have to squeeze into kids bottoms.
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Did you ever see Jimmy on 'Have I got News for You' ? No..Because Paul Merton ripped him to shreds, that was due for broadcast in the last series.
I have the unedited script, but feel it's just too much for this site:......:cool:
"This just for openers..........
Out-take 3:09'36
During the headline round:
DEAYTON: You used to be a wrestler didn't you?
SAVILLE: I still am.
DEAYTON: Are you?
SAVILLE: I'm feared in every girls' school in the country.
(Audience laugh)
DEAYTON: Yeah, I've heard about that.
SAVILLE: What have you heard?
DEAYTON: I've...
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

So, they say them 'shrinks that if you 'speak it out then it's easer to bear, So all of you not wanting to talk about your uncles, brothers, ect... fiddling about with you when you were young, 'get bleeding over it, your grown up now, and post about 'our hero Jimmy shafting a 16 year old, I did didn't you, mind you I was 15 not 55....:cool:
Sophocles.
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

Strange how his monstrous gravestone has been removed, all of the inscription ground off, and the actual stone, which must be quite valuable, broken up and used for landfill (or at least that what the undertakers say - wouldn't surprise me if they didn't re-use it!).
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Unfortunately Who2 when as a child you were put in such horrendous situation's to be sexually abused its not a thing that you can shake off in later life when becoming an adult. It tends to be a continuous recording, within their minds, of what the child went through. Having worked with these kids for a number of years in the UK. its heartbreaking enough to be privy to the records, but to witness first hand the damage, affects you nearly as much as the child. Its a long hard battle to try and put closure on these matters. I read with total disgust about the amount of people that supposedly knew this was going on during his life time in the entertainment business, as far as I'm concerned, they should also be brought to account.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/201 ... aedophiles

We do not forgive, we do not forget... Expect us...
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Dusak I agree fully, I heard Esther Ransom and Janet Street Porter had strong suspicions, since Esther Ransom started Child Line I would have thought it was her duty to raise these allegations with the police.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

From from Jerry who lives round the corner from me in Clerkenwell and this was back in 1987.......:cool:
Sophocles.
Winged Isis
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Winged Isis »

LivinginLuxor wrote:Strange how his monstrous gravestone has been removed, all of the inscription ground off, and the actual stone, which must be quite valuable, broken up and used for landfill (or at least that what the undertakers say - wouldn't surprise me if they didn't re-use it!).
I saw on the news here it was his family that had it done.
Carpe diem! :le:
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

Yes, the family did request it as you say. I'm fairly convinced that back in those days children were generally not believed if they said they had been abused by someone - and how did Jimmy Savile get his own room and keys at Broadmoor as reported today?
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Teddyboy
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by Teddyboy »

Get 'im dug up! That's what I say, and then put what's left of his rotten carcass in the local stocks so that his victims can hurl every sort of putrid rubbish at him. That'll teach the pervert!

How much is the pointless (and huge) police investigation costing? And how many police officers are consequently not currently available to solve and prevent today's crimes, where there is, at least hopefully, a chance of apprehending a culprit and stopping his/her further exploits?

If his victims are allowed to bring lawsuits, at this late stage, then let them be against the individuals who actually knew about these goings on, but cravenly acquiesced to the 'star's' sexual proclivities. While I cannot, for the life of me, imagine why or how a monetary award could compensate for sexual abuse, I would advocate that the public purse should not be responsible for any costs of, or awards to, the victims in these cases. Surely the tax-payers who fund the BBC and the NHS shouldn't have their 'hard-earned' being misappropriated by invisible civil or public servants, and 'ambulance chaser' type lawyers, just to get these former 'silent' employees or contractors 'off the hook'?
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

All these people who "knew" about J.S should be barred from the Television.
Esther bloody Rantzen, Janet teeth Porter at al, barred fo rlife from TV and NO BBC pension. ....

Indeed doctor, Jerry Sadowitz was a brave man and probably never made a great career after he told the truth...

They should dig up Savill'es rotting corpse and drop it down a volcano... He'll be closer to hell that way..

I can tolerate most things in life, Peado's NO !
Unless someone is willing to educate me otherwise I hold firm in my judgment, something that I hate to have to do...Judge Anyone..
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I was listening to one of his 15 year old victims who used to regularly go to Top of the Pops yesterday, even after being sexually assaulted by him and sounding quite upset she continued to return to be assaulted again, call me daft but that doesn't add up in my book, because even at 15 I wasn't that stupid.....:cool:
Sophocles.
Teddyboy
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by Teddyboy »

Although I've no idea how serious a 'sexual assault' this girl endured at the hands of JS, perhaps she hadn't yet been persuaded that being groped by a sad old man should necessarily be a life destroying event? It would have been more likely that a girl who didn't welcome such attention would either scream blue murder or slap the groper's face!
I seem to remember some girls of that sort of age who were actually quite pleased that they had become worth groping, as it meant that they were now what they had striven to be; sexually attractive. The fact that an old man in a tracksuit was one of those who had the odd 'feel' would have just been brushed off by these girls, or even (because he was rich and famous) something to brag about! Maybe they were made of sterner stuff in those days?
I occurs to me that people who would class these inconsequential sorts of fumbling as a 'sexual assault' are actually detracting from the seriousness and the life destroying actuality of real sexual assaults. But then, I'm just a man, what do I know?
Who remembers 'The Banger Sisters'?
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I may be wrong on this, but I remember my sister and her three friends writing for tickets for top of the pops but were told they had to be over 18. If this is correct, how did she manage to get on in the first place? Preferential treatment from Jimmy the fingers?
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Quote: I seem to remember some girls of that sort of age who were actually quite pleased that they had become worth groping, as it meant that they were now what they had striven to be; sexually attractive.

I wish I knew that then, so if most of them thought me groping them at 13 that I was to young, live and learn eh ?....:cool:
PS: I'll remember that 'next time around...
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

It rages on....this from my FB page by Felix Dennis who is normally very astute wrote this;

I was never a fan of Jimmy Saville — but what happened happened long ago. We are talking 45 years since ‘The Summer of Love’. Everything was different then. Surely it’s futile to judge the past by the mores, customs and fundamental values of current society? So excuse me if I don’t join in the witch hunt. No one would condone his behaviour today, but the past is a different country.

So far 77, mainly long educated replies, still reminds me a the emotional outpouring of grief shown over diana's funeral, but in reverse.
The revelations will increase toward the weekend for the red-tops, anyhow they already have loads of stories relating to him never published.....:cool:
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Listen to this BBC Ulster it just gets worse for auntie beeb by the minute....:cool:
'hilarious....
Sophocles.
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Scottishtourist »

The guy was a "perv!"there's no humour associated with this!
So please Who2,do us all a favour and stop singing his praises!
I had misfortune to see this bloke in hotel in Inverness.He was standing at bar while I attended wedding.
His chat up line to YOUNG girls was that they would look good in "his room!"
Old,sleazy,dirty and lewd!