News Item

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

hatusu
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

News Item

Post by hatusu »

I often get castigated for the fact that I actually admit to reading the Daily Mail but apart from the wonderful Mac cartoons where else would I be able to read such wonderful news items as this -
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... attoo.html

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Re: News Item

Post by carrie »

I think stories like this are the reason I don't read the Mail. :lol:
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

I wouldn't read the Daily Mail if I wanted "news"....or any thoughtful unbiased opinion on anything.

I occasionally view the online version......to see what bigoted rant their regular columnists have come up with this week.

Articles - such as the one posted by Hatusu - are either amusing, or depressing ....depending on my mood at the time.

Several years ago I was interviewing a very personable young man for a job in my London City office. He certainly had the required academic qualifications for the post...but it would have involved occasional meetings with clients.

He had "love" and "hate" tattooed across his fingers and I regretfully informed him that, unless he was prepared to have them removed ( the tattoos that is) then he was unlikely to find a post in a City office.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I would have no problem giving a person with tattoos a chance, its the person inside that counts, not their external looks, however if that person inside has been 'inside', especially for armed robbery, no consideration they would get, just like the amount they showed towards their victims.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.