Numbers, important dates and tarot.

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Numbers, important dates and tarot.

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

what are your important dates and what can you read in the tarot from them?

My wedding day: 5-9-05

5+9+5: 19 1+9 : 10

Card number 10 in tarot is The wheel of fortune :mrgreen:

"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
WIZARD
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Re: Numbers, important dates and tarot.

Post by WIZARD »

Miriamkhalifa wrote:Important dates and what can you read in the Tarot from them.
I'm sure you mean well Miriamkhalifa; but I don't think the Tarot was intended to be used in this way. In any case, to find your lucky number you must reduce your date sum down to a single digit; therefore one and zero equal one, and the first card in the Tarot set is the Magician; quite a different card and meaning to the Wheel of Fortune, wouldn't you say. :D
WIZARD
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Of course i mean well, Wiz! Of course this was not the way the tarot was intended, but MY DECK is MY TOOL and I can use it any way I choose :)

So card ten AND card one, the magician is a great card of course, but which one is number 19???:P
"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

My numerology book, Numerology and the divine Triangle, adds them up like this

5 + 9 + 2005= 21/ 3

It also lists the tarot card that relates to each number. In this case 21 is the card . It says you can apply the number 21, and the number 3
KEY21- The World.

It says, The key concept for this card is a mark or cross that has equal arms. A cross is sometimes used in place of a signature, therefore it takes on this meaning also. The symbology here is cosmic cnsciousness, which is the final seal of the greater work represented. At this point we have gained control over ourselves and our environment. Right decisions are now natural and the One power becomes the central reality in our lives.

As for the numerology it says.
This is a number of General Good fortune ( so you werent too far off MK)
You have talnet charm and luck, all which brings you success. A good mempry and a positive attitude toward life are the basis of your luck. Advancements honour and recognition are possible.

You are patient, the limitations that most people fear are the cornerstones for your success. etc etc..

My wedding day was 28 11 1998 = 66/3. My card for our marriage is the
Queen of Pentacles. Which is rather lovely. Cherubs, flowers, and a throne! What more could a girl want.

Regards
Regards
Adrienne
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN
WIZARD
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by WIZARD »

I see you are both at the reference book stage. :D
WIZARD
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

I dont read tarot cards, so are not even at that stage yet Wizard.

Maybe you can read my cards when I come to Egypt!

Last time a had a friend read my cards, it was not good, at the time, I had thought my life couldnt get worse, but it did!!

I am a bit of a fraidy cat now. I like to think I can make my own future.

Regards
WIZARD
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by WIZARD »

Aromagician wrote: Maybe you can read my cards when I come to Egypt Wiz.
I'd love to read your cards when you come to Luxor Aromagician. I never give bad readings. There are many forks in the road of life; Tarot readings, if read properly, help you make your own choices as you go, and show you how to deal with possible difficulties ahead. There is just one proviso I make; should I detect any insurmountable negative vibes coming from you; I will not attempt to read your cards. Whilst I have the ability to read Tarot cards; I do not posses the power to alter your future, that is entirely up to you. :D
WIZARD
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

I know what you are saying.

I think the card I got at he time was one of the tower cards, the one where it is falling apart? like Babel.
She put a positive slant on it, but the effect was still the same :) :)
I know it wasnt that she caused what happened, She is the loveliest friend I have.

I understand that if a person is closed or negative, there is no open flow of energy, and the exercise is futile.

I always vascillate between wanting to know what will happen, and not wanting to.
Thank you for your most kind offer.

Regards
sue
United Kingdom

Post by sue »

I sometimes look at the Tower card as a card that is suggesting you need to let parts of your life go and retain parts that are good. Like you have the foundations but lose some of the clutter if you see what I mean. Like a rebuilding. In fact to be able to move on we often have to let go of certain things yet retain things that are most important to us and build on them.
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Aromagician wrote:My numerology book, Numerology and the divine Triangle, adds them up like this

5 + 9 + 2005= 21/ 3

It also lists the tarot card that relates to each number. In this case 21 is the card . It says you can apply the number 21, and the number 3
KEY21- The World.

It says, The key concept for this card is a mark or cross that has equal arms. A cross is sometimes used in place of a signature, therefore it takes on this meaning also. The symbology here is cosmic cnsciousness, which is the final seal of the greater work represented. At this point we have gained control over ourselves and our environment. Right decisions are now natural and the One power becomes the central reality in our lives.

As for the numerology it says.
This is a number of General Good fortune ( so you werent too far off MK)
You have talnet charm and luck, all which brings you success. A good mempry and a positive attitude toward life are the basis of your luck. Advancements honour and recognition are possible.

You are patient, the limitations that most people fear are the cornerstones for your success. etc etc..

My wedding day was 28 11 1998 = 66/3. My card for our marriage is the
Queen of Pentacles. Which is rather lovely. Cherubs, flowers, and a throne! What more could a girl want.

Regards
Regards
Adrienne

Thanks a lot Aro!!! :)
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Wizard wrote:I see you are both at the reference book stage. :D

And from that I can clearly see what stage YOU are on :) :) :) :lol:

everybody knows everything always . ;) Those stages are just an illusion. You are on whatever stage ... or in whatever state is perfect for you. The biggest mistake anyone can make, I think, is putting oneself up on a higher level than others. ;)

Hugs & kisses