Worldwide Guests Visiting Luxor4u

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

HEPZIBAH wrote:
FABlux wrote:
Miriamkhalifa wrote:so some of me should be deleted.
Hey I like that idea :) Keefy can you delete some of me too please, it sounds like a wonderful instant diet :lol:
:[face=Comic Sans MS]roll: ooooH! If only it were that easy. :) :lol: [/face]

It IS that easy!! Keefy knows the answer to all our problems, hoho

When you have seen the norwegian flag as guest, it is probably also me, because I can´t log on from my computer at home.

"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Re: Members and Visitors Flags

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Members and Visitors Flags

I have read on another thread that we are a site that is visited by mainly Europeans. It may be the membership is made up of mainly Europeans, I cannot confirm that, but according to the flags we now have people - members and guests visiting us from 79 countries across 6 continents.

Seeing all the flags is a good reminder that not everyone is a native English speaker and we must all make allowances for the differences in the way we write. It's also a good reminder that you never know who is reading what you have written.

AFRICA - Cameroon, Egypt, Kenya

ASIA - Bangladesh, Bharain, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakstan, North Korea, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emerates, Viet Nam

NORTH AMERICA - Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Mexico, United States of America

SOUTH AMERICA - Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatamala, Honduras, Panama, Uruguay, Venezuela,

AUSTRALIA & OCEANIA - Australia, Fiji, New Zealand,

EUROPE - Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,

CARIBBEAN SEA - Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago,

Updated by Hepzi 07/04/07
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I have read on another thread that we are a site that is visited by mainly Europeans. It may be the membership is made up of mainly Europeans, I cannot confirm that, but according to the flags we now have people - members and guests visiting us from 80 countries across 6 continents.

Seeing all the flags is a good reminder that not everyone is a native English speaker and we must all make allowances for the differences in the way we write. It's also a good reminder that you never know who is reading what you have written.

AFRICA - Cameroon, Egypt, Kenya, South Africa
ASIA - Bangladesh, Bharain, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakstan, North Korea, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emerates, Viet Nam

NORTH AMERICA - Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Mexico, United States of America

SOUTH AMERICA - Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatamala, Honduras, Panama, Uruguay, Venezuela,

EUROPE - Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,

Updated by Hepzi 13/04/07

With huge apologies to Natashiah - South Africa has now been added. :oops:
-Aldous Huxley
Natashiah

Post by Natashiah »

:mrgreen: ...Why thank you madam....but I'n not the only one from SA...what about Dream Catcher...she is also from SA...Durban to be precise ;)
If at first you don't succeed ...pick yourself up and try again!
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

[face=Comic Sans MS]Sorry Natashiah - the reason South Africa wasn't on the list earlier is because I hadn't seen the South African flag. Infact the SA flag has only been visable the last few days.

The post started because I had become a flag watcher and facinated by all the different countries represented as either being members or guests.

Dream catcher has only just posted again recently, but I had no way of knowing what country she was from.[/face]

Edit - :? Having made the above post I notice that your flag has gone back to the unknown IP one. :)
-Aldous Huxley
Grandad

Post by Grandad »

Just noticed 2 Union Flags, and 45 Stars and Stripes visitors.

All those Americans on line, must be a record?
:gg:
Grandad :gg:
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

[face=Comic Sans MS]Grandad - I bet that was e-bot having a party again with all his other 'bot' friends. He does this every now and then. :) [/face]
-Aldous Huxley
Geraldine

Post by Geraldine »

I saw the flag of Greece yesterday.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

11-45 am BST 12 May 2007
[face=Comic Sans MS]What a lot of international guests on line again![/face]

Registered users: E-Bot, Inktomi, Inktomi, Inktomi, Googlebot, chelle, crazycat, HEPZIBAH, Nigel

Online Guests From: Republic of Korea 2, Oman 1, U.S.A. 9, Egypt 2, Switzerland 1, U.k. 1, Russian Federation 3, Japan 4, Hungary 1, Brazil 1, Venuzaula 1, Argentina 1, Hong kong 1, Inida 1, China 4
-Aldous Huxley
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I have read on another thread that we are a site that is visited by mainly Europeans. It may be the membership is made up of mainly Europeans, I cannot confirm that, but according to the flags we now have people - members and guests visiting us from 83 countries across 6 continents.

ASIA - Bangladesh, Bharain, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakstan, Oman, North Korea, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emerates, Viet Nam

EUROPE - Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,

INDIAN OCEAN - Mauritius
Updated by Hepzi 12/05/07
-Aldous Huxley
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I have read on another thread that we are a site that is visited by mainly Europeans. It may be the membership is made up of mainly Europeans, I cannot confirm that, but according to the flags we now have people - members and guests visiting us from 84 countries across 6 continents.

ASIA - Bangladesh, Bharain, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakstan, Oman, North Korea, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emerates, Viet Nam

SOUTH AMERICA - Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatamala, Honduras, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela,

EUROPE - Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,

INDIAN OCEAN - Mauritius
Updated by Hepzi 23/05/07
-Aldous Huxley
marvin-carrie
United Kingdom

Post by marvin-carrie »

Hepzibah
At this rate, you should just list the countries that have not visited yet there cannot be many left
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

marvin-carrie wrote:Hepzibah
At this rate, you should just list the countries that have not visited yet there cannot be many left
[face=Comic Sans MS]oooh dear! My geograpy is not that good. I'm learning quite a bit since I've become a flag watcher. :roll: [/face]
-Aldous Huxley
JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Palestine

Post by JOJO »

Nice to have you back Hepzi ;)
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

jojo wrote:Nice to have you back Hepzi ;)
[face=Comic Sans MS]Thanks jojo. :D [/face]
-Aldous Huxley
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I have read on another thread that we are a site that is visited by mainly Europeans. It may be the membership is made up of mainly Europeans, I cannot confirm that, but according to the flags we now have people - members and guests visiting us from 84 countries across 6 continents.

SOUTH AMERICA - Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatamala, Honduras, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela,

EUROPE - Albania, Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,

INDIAN OCEAN - Mauritius
Updated by Hepzi 02/06/07
-Aldous Huxley
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

EUROPE - Albania, Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,

INDIAN OCEAN - Mauritius

PACIFIC OCEAN - Guam

Updated by Hepzi 01/07/07
-Aldous Huxley
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

[face=Comic Sans MS]Goodness! There 34 American guests visiting us as I type not to mention the idenfiable bots, but I assume they are mostly bots too checking us out. :) [/face]
-Aldous Huxley
Natashiah

Post by Natashiah »

:oops: ...mmmm I guess now that I am in Hurghada my lag should be changed to Egypt?
If at first you don't succeed ...pick yourself up and try again!
BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Location: Winter in West Bank, Luxor and La Vienne, France in Summer
France

Post by BBLUX »

Natashiah welcome back to Egypt. You do have an Egyptian flag...but your profile says you are still in South Africa :roll: :lol:

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.