FABlux's foxes

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Connie Tindale

FABlux's foxes

Post by Connie Tindale »

I am starting this line in a plea to Fablux to tell us how her foxes are. I know that she has developed a telepathic link with a vixen who was raising clubs nearby.

Please at least tell us how she has fared. Did she raise the cubs or lose them? I for one am more than a little interested in her welfare and I am sure that others are too.

LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

The old cynic in me has come back with a vengeance! A telepathic link with a fox! What language do they converse in? And what do they talk about? And how can someone know that someone else has a telepathic link with anything, unless they too are linked telepathically? Doesn't seem too logical to me.

However to be serious, I've seen two fox cubs in our garden near the desert - they come for water in the morning, and are absolutely beautiful to look at, but their voices!!! A horrible sound - so maybe telepathy isn't that bad after all.
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Connie Tindale

Post by Connie Tindale »

Stan it has taken me weeks to get Fablux to even think about telling us about her link with the foxes. She has been reluctant to do it because she was sure she would get a posting like the one above. I told her she would not - I was wrong. Sorry Fablux.

I was not reading Fablux's mind, I was reading her husband's posts about it and I found them fascinating - as I am sure that many others did at the time. I was also curious as to what happened to the foxes in her garden.
SoCalledEgyptologist

Post by SoCalledEgyptologist »

I'm curious to hear about it too!
PRchick

Post by PRchick »

Me, too. There is more to existant than what you can physically touch, taste, and smell, Stan.
A man who has had a bull by the tail once has learned 10 to 20 times more than a man who has not.
~Mark Twain~
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

I agree with all that has been said above! Believe it or not, I do think that telepathy is possible, and is provable, WITHIN SPECIES. But not BETWEEN SPECIES. The speed with which behaviour changes in flocks of birds, the way dogs start to bark at a similar time give some evidence of telepathic behaviour. As do some of the more inexplicable results given by 'mind readers'

Communication is possible between species - any animal trainer or even pet owner can prove that. But a telepathic link envisages much more than communication - it envisages understanding, maybe understanding of emotional states and other feelings. Then there is the question of language. Many, if not most, animal species have language abilities, but only between themselves. To communicate effectively, both sides must be able to speak the other's language, and there's no evidence that this can happen between species.

I had no intention of hurting anyone's feelings in my previous, probably too flippant post, and I am sorry if I did that, and I hope that this longer explanation of my views and reasoning is more acceptable.
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Connie Tindale

Post by Connie Tindale »

FABlux did not know where to start explaining about her foxes and their lives so I asked her permission to copy one of her PM's here. I hope that she will take the tale from there :-

Hi Connie

It was certainly a wonderful experience whilst we were away. Mum (our original and very psychic fox) joined us on several occasions as we were walking around during the day, I was suddenly aware that I wasn't alone and there was an OOPS! from Mum when she realised I had sensed her. It was the middle of the afternoon and we were walking round Messini and she was intrigued by the different surroundings, she thought it was warm but pleasant, it was quite green and very aromatic which she enjoyed. Barry suggested showing her the difference in the trees but she just thought they were trees!! I think for the first time she realised how far away we were because of the different senses and after that she popped in several times, sometimes with Missie her daughter who was born in January, and is psychic but less well developed, so has to piggy back in with Mum. Missie was the runt of the litter and because Mum was unsure whether she could cope with feeding 3 (they were her first litter, she was young, and it was very early in the year to cub, normally March onwards) and so once we assured her there would always be enough food she concentrated on looking after her and they are very close.

I don't really know where or how to start writing about them on the forum, and yes you are right I do think people who aren't empathic might try to have me certified! Although it seems perfectly natural to me I do get odd reactions if I let something slip sometimes to other people.
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

Language doesn't really enter in to it, most communication is in images. When we first linked I knew she had had the cubs because she had changed shape! but I couldn't undrestand why I always sensed 2 + 1 not 3 ( a very low number for a litter I would have expected 5 or 6). One was always shadowy. Then I realised 2 were robust the 3rd (Missie) wasn't. Hence the promise of food, (visualised the table with food always on it) didn't use words, felt the sense of relief. When we eventually saw them a couple of months later we could see for ourselves she looks like a little deer compared with her 2 much bigger siblings.
Connie Tindale

Post by Connie Tindale »

When did you first come across your vixen?
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

We had seen a large dog fox a few times last year but we only saw her for the first time round about Xmas time when all the hedgehog food started to go and we set up an infra red camera which showed us an increasingly rotund fox!

She didn't come one night and the following one she was much slimmer and VERY hungry.
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Intro to the foxes

Post by FABlux »

A quick intro to the foxes.

Mum - who was my first contact. She was only young, and pregnant, when she found the food source here, she used to arrive so timidly and grab food and dart off again. We felt the first time she sat down in the garden was a real break-through as she was obviously relaxing.

Kinkie - so called because of the pronounced kink in his tail. Mums partner & father of her cubs. Large dog fox, our first known visitor, stayed with her to raise the cubs, taking food back and coming down with them. Always there when needed.

Missie - a young female, very slight but with a lot of character and also empathic. Interested in everything.

Roley - a young male, gentle and one of her "roly poly" pair. He became increasingly independent during the summer, growing rapidly and we hadn't seen him for some time when Missie was attacked by a cat, he re-appeared 2 days later, Missie's first time back, and came down with her looking every bit the bodyguard, watching her eat and standing guard.

Der-brain, uncertain as to sex (the tails are normally slightly thicker, and shorter in females). We thought it was male because of the aggressive nature, he used to bully Missie chasing her off the food etc and started several fights with Roley, which we assumed was probably a male dominance thing, maybe we were wrong. (We lost most of 1 terrace of a flower bed to a fight one night!) Roley eventually retaliated, he was already bigger, pinned him down and bit his ear, the scar still shows, but since then Der-brain has settled down. He also went off on his own for a while but returned VERY thin. Mum took to taking food away from here again and leaving it around for him to find to encourage him to scavenge as he obviously isn't much good at hunting.

We caught up with a few days of the foxes video last night after no recording for the 2 weeks we were away and were very pleased to see that Mum's paw, (which she cut 2 nights before we came back) is apparently healing. She is favouring it far less when she jumps and walking normally.

Missie came down with her and lay on the side of the pond, looking wonderfully relaxed. Kinkie arrived later looking very fit, winter coat coming. Der-brain showed up early 9.50 looking much fitter and less clumsy, he popped in again another night.

No sign of Roley but to be expected as dog foxes leave home in search of a new territory August/September time. Probably why we see so many young foxes as road casualties at this time of the year. BBLUX saw one fairly close to here just before our holiday and thought it might be one of ours as they hadn't been down for food that night. They cut right back during the summer anyway, but although I couldn't get through to Mum or Missie I felt everything was OK. I must say it was still a great relief when we saw them again.
Connie Tindale

Post by Connie Tindale »

That as wonderful FABlux. Please keep us posted on their progress and anything else that goes on in your garden.

How long had you been seeing her before you realised that you had 'contact'?
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

I think it crept up quietly, I seemed to sense her presence in the garden even though she used to come in silently & I would get up & look out at her. Then I started to sense strong emotions, she would eat & collect the food & take it away and that was when I started to feel her anxiety. Whilst she was feeding the cubs herself she had enough food but once they started eating food that she was taking back she didn't think she could feed them all. We had a very cold spell, not much natural food and she started to lose weight. Instinct/law of survival made her feel 1 was small & she should concentrate on the 2 most likely to survive but probably maternal instinct made her want to care for them all. When I sensed that & mentally showed her the full slab she relaxed. We increased the food supply even more (cost a fortune but worth every penny)

After that it moved up a level & I felt a query, why were we feeding her? I tried to explain that she cared for her cubs and in the same way we cared for her. She couldn't understand because that was natural but we weren't the family. Then explained we cared for cat (she knew him) and also her, she accepted but still couldn't understand why.

It can be very difficult thinking in emotions and images when it isn't something tangible & in the early days I felt I was translating in my head & trying to work out ways of communicating but after a while the translation element reduced & much like learning a foreign language I started to think in "fox" when "talking" to her. I am not proficient by any means but emotional responses and images cut across species boundaries.
BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Location: Winter in West Bank, Luxor and La Vienne, France in Summer
France

Post by BBLUX »

See, I told you that you could do it :bl:

Stan, you know something of my background and I can be very sceptical of things I cannot quantify. However, I have witnessed this communication and seen things that happen that even Fran is unaware of. I have held conversations with Mum through Fran and, as you would expect, the logic of a foxes mind is very different from that of a human.

I don't believe I have any empathic skills but Mum is so powerful that on occasions I can feel her presence. For example, reading an interesting book and then having the urge to put it down and look out the window...to see Mum looking in from the garden.

I'll post some pictures of them once I have captured decent stills from the video.
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

Thank you. You can tell them about the long legless thing, I wasn't myself that night!
BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
France

Post by BBLUX »

ooooww, you mean the ssssssssssnake :oo
Connie Tindale

Post by Connie Tindale »

Tell me more :)
dab19

Post by dab19 »

What an entrancing story! Whilst reading it, I was transported to your garden, seeing the pond etc. Why I am not surprised you have this enviable link with those foxes, I have no idea. I have heard of people with dogs, who have "thought" things...like (silly but an example), "Where did I leave my slippers?" and a few moments later, in trots the beloved pooch with the things!

Please keep on with the diary...will arrange for Stan to be slaughtered!!!

LL...go to it!

:lol: :lol:
sue
United Kingdom

Post by sue »

Fablux that is such a wonderful experience for you to have and so glad you shared it.
I can understand your reluctance to share your feelings I often feel put down by people when I have tried to explain some of the strange things that have happened to me, it tends to make you keep things to yourself, or at least try to work out which people to tell, ones who will not question you or think you have a screw loose.

We often have foxes here in our field, young ones waking us up playing under the bedroom window at 4am in the morning, even though I would prefer to sleep when I look through the window and watch them it is hard not to say aaahhhhhh.

I also believe most people who have pet's, as Dab pointed out, cat's especially seem to communicate with the mind. Well I know mine speak to me, it's a process of thoughts as you said Fablux with the use of the eyes and body language as well.
BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
France

Post by BBLUX »

This had better be a joint post as I (FABLUX) was not myself for all of it! Mum wasn't very hungry but asked what was for dinner, I told her Chicken dripping furs (another story but one of her favourite foods) so she was on her way over when she stopped and asked me what the noise was. I rather rudely pointed out I couldn't see anything then I sensed something in the undergrowth & then saw a snakes head and then ... (BBLUX) Fran was laying with her eyes closed and her arms in front of her during this conversation and I had no idea what was taking place. Suddenly she started sniffing in short, sharp snorts and then her arms went stiff and jerked rapidly back. I asked what was wrong and it took a few seconds before she responded. It transpired that she was seeing through Mum's eyes and a snake had come out of the undergrowth directly in front of her and passed over her front feet. She had been terrified of the snake as was Fran.
(FABLUX) Now this was odd as I love snakes, my son has 2 & I love holding them. From the time I said she couldn't eat it ( I didn't know what type it was) until Barry spoke to me I was terrified. When I "woke" I was soaked in sweat & my heart was pounding.
As a result of her fear Missie & Kinkie both came to her & all 3 came down for food together , although she didn't really eat much. Unlike us she seemed to shrug it off quickly but when I mentioned it later she didn't want to talk about it.