Past life regression

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Wills
United Kingdom

Post by Wills »

Very interesting go for it jojo and let us know how you get on asap. :)

Lisak
Palestine

Post by Lisak »

I completely agree Wills, it is in the eyes. For example, George Bush is very obviously a new soul, nothing behind the eyes! (or between the ears)
Some children, you just know have been here before.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Goddess
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by Goddess »

Jojo!!!! "I see Dead People" !!!!!! No wonder she seems timid to you - she thinks you're the local oddball and is steering well clear!!! :lol:
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Lisak--- I did not believe that I had any past lives in egypt as even though it was fascinating I felt no "I am home"- sensadion... if you know what I mean...

But there is ONE place in Egypt I always start to cry, between the criosphinxes in front of Karnak temple :)
"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
Trixx

Post by Trixx »

Has anybody ever met someone ,and immediately thought you know them .and have a sort of bond ,and thought it must have been from a past life ?

I have ,,..its quite scary sometimes ...:D:D
Trixxy
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Oh **** Trixx, I just wrote about this in my blog, I will post the story here as well, it is called "When I met Kevin":

I had a really strange experience this summer. I worked with this boy, he was an extra at thr restaurant, just sixteen years old.
But we got along really well. Both of us were very happy with each others company, and very easily did we turn a dull shift into a carnival.

His name was not kevin, far from it. But without knowing how or why, he was kevin to me. Without thinking, I would say: "Kevin, could you please..." He looked at me with a funny face, said, "My name is Not Kevin!! I was confused, didn't know why I kept saying that - but it happened again and again.

After a while my "Kevin" started liking his new name, and i made up a story about how he was this musician called Kevin in his previous life, and in that same incarnation I had been his big sister. He loved the idea and we used to have a lot of fun with this "new reality" of ours.

Sometimes I wonder though. Could there be any truth to our little fantasy together? Have you ever met anyone for the first time, feeling you already know - all there is to know about them?
"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
sue
United Kingdom

Post by sue »

I feel certain that as we pass through our lives we link with other people with whom we have met in previous existences. It is almost like time trying hard to get the right time as it were, time going in circles until eventually the circle of time is the right time for us. For example at 50 I may know someone who feels like a soul mate to me but he is say 30, It is not the right time for us to be together and so time must complete more circles until the time is right.
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

So Jojo spill the beans, did you do it?

I wouldnt have anything like that done if I didnt feel comfortable with someone. I had one done that was useless with a hypnotherapist. wasnt any good at all.

If you are just having a look all good and well, but if they are going to try and change the past, as is often done in therapies such as NLP, you have to be with someone competent, or it can really stir up a can of worms.

Regards
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN