Ancient Temple "Magic"

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

dab19

Ancient Temple "Magic"

Post by dab19 »

Unsure if this is the right place for this one.

Caught on the History Channel tonight, a few moments on Ancient Magic....Fascinating.

If you've not seen this before, worth a look.

http://www.thehistorychannel.co.uk/site ... mme_72.php

........The priests in Alexandria were fortunate to have on their doorstep the ‘School of Alexandria’, which was housed in the ‘Museum’. This was the principle seat of learning for the ancient world from the third century BC to the first century AD. The school successfully produced some of the most incredible technological minds from antiquity, including great scholars such as Philon, Ctesibius and Heron. ...........

Dabby.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

I have seen that program a couple of times and it is very interesting. Heron of Alexandria was indeed a genius with mechanical devices. I think that the 'Robot' one on February 5th looks like a new one though. :)
dab19

Post by dab19 »

Tks Horus, it was a new one for me. Will read the blurb on their site and maybe try and watch the thing also. Will make a note for the 5 Feb one too.

:mrgreen:
Dabby.