LuxorLight

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

LuxorLight

Post by LivinginLuxor »

I don't often come to this section of the forum, but as I got a Google Alert about this particular organisation, I thought some people here might be interested. Their website is http://www.luxorlight.net/ and if you take a look at the What's Up in LuxorLight, you'll see a report of a 'course' that they held. What struck me was that it was in the house next door but one to me!

To me, the majority of the site is utter gibberish, with totally weird claims like if you take their expensive courses, your DNA will be changed! There are also articles on the pyramids, which show that the writer has little or no knowledge whatsoever about pyramids! Great explosions inside them damaged them severely - the Bent Pyramid is supposed to be an example of this.

However, maybe there are some Luxor4U members who enjoy this sort of thing. It does seem that many new age practitioners are coming to the Luxor area regularly now, holding courses, workshops and training sessions.

I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
jj

Post by jj »

Now Stan rumor has it that you can be seen on your balcony on a regular basis doing the Salute to the Sun

-------sorry typo there should read Salute to the Stella :lol:
JJ
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Haha "They just took you to another level "
"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
Lisak
Palestine

Post by Lisak »

Ooh I hate this sort of thing.

I am trained in complimentary therapies such as Aromatherapy and reflexology and over the years I have noticed more and more of this 'new age' bollox. Some people are looking everywhere for their answers and paying thousands of pounds. If only they realised that it is only themselves who hold their own fate and destiny.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Sydhowells
Cuba

Post by Sydhowells »

well at least this kind of thing keeps them off the streets... :lol:
drwho

Post by drwho »

I really think your all being a bit harsh on luxorlight.
Where in the world can one find individuals and groups more eccentric & eclectic than in Egypt.
Thats one of the reasons I love the country, all ages, nationalities, genders and ideas.
How can you differentiate Aromatherapy & reflexology from the natural rhythms and vibrations of colours. Makes me red with anger or even green with envy and left me feeling quite blue.
Anyhow I hope Stans' vibrations don't flow down to the 'ashram' and disturb the well balanced harmonics..
'Can you feel the force...well can you?..........8) hu..
drwho

Post by drwho »

Having read a bit more on a Luxorlight participant he states that he converses with the Archangel Michael; I quote: "Hail, O mankind of earth. I, Michael, Prince of the Archangels, salute this earth in the Name of the infinite Blue Lightning of Cosmic Christ Protection. I AM come this night by the Power of the infinite Grace of God to stand in your midst and to comfort you with the blazing Light Perfection of the Diamond Heart of God......
makes me feel quite, quite humble...8)
Lisak
Palestine

Post by Lisak »

Next, Dr who, we'll see you skipping around a temple naked at midnight (thats if you don't already!) 8)
drwho

Post by drwho »

Who said: "the drugs don't work" skipping around naked ? I'll be hearing voices next & talking to the angels.....and me a 'wild child' of the 60s'
And why oh why must so many nonsensical flowery meaningless words be used...?
drwho

Post by drwho »

Just spotted this: Kevin Core:
Through a group Merkabah, our collective lightbody, Kevin will invoke the Might and Love of the Archangel Metatron and the entire Angelic Kingdom and Galactic Masters to clear the land and temples of Egypt of all the abuse and miss use.
No small feat in my book anybody up to come and meet 'Matatron' a real angel in St George Sonesta?.....8)
crazycat
United Kingdom

Post by crazycat »

I find it all a bit odd. When AD and I went to Abydos and Dendera in 2005 there was a group of similar minded people visiting the temples the same day. They were of the impression that they were the only ones that had a right to be there. Praying, chanting and so on. We normal tourists were in their way and they were not moving for anyone. We were NOT impressed :x Felt quite uncomfortable :) Each to their own but when you have limited time to visit such places, perhaps they should arrange times when there will be no one else there.
when she was good she was very very good but when she was bad she was better :snig:
TIM

Post by TIM »

Well said CC. What a load of b.ll.x but, as you say, fine so long as people don't obstruct and look down on others. You get a lot of a similar thing in the Peak District. One day, I was walking with a friend down Padley Gorge and we came across a big group of people "getting energy from an oak tree". Now I've actually got a certain amount of sympathy for this kind of thing and instinctively gave them a wide berth so as not to "break the spell". My friend followed but then asked me why I'd gone round them seeing as they were obstructing a public footpath. And I thought fair point - a good general rule for belief systems is 'feel free to practice what you like so long as it does not impinge on the freedoms or rights of others'. Or something like that. Now, just going off to talk to that beech tree at the bottom of the garden...
Lisak
Palestine

Post by Lisak »

I have been known to jug a tree myself from time to time (well stand with my back leaning against it anyway) and I sometimes meditiate. I have had past-life regression and believe there are spirits and things that we can not explain. What I can't stand is those 'love, light and laughter type people who float around preaching mumbo-jumbo and think they belong to some 'higher being club' that us mere mortals shouldn't belong to. Anyone who is a therapist will have met many people, both male and female who are like this. I once had a friend who used to buy tapes from America from this woman who 'channeled' Abraham and she used to quote me all this crap all the time. I lost it with her one day when she said that if someone close to you was murdered, that they bought it upon themselves because of their energy and it was not the murderers fault. (she said this infront of a woman whose daughter had been murdered.) A huge argument ensued and I haven't really seen her since.
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

I'm not surprised Lisa :x How can anybody be so totally thoughtless or cruel, there are times when one's beliefs should be kept to themselves & that was definitely one of them.
What did the tree say Tim (Life's a beech?)
TIM

Post by TIM »

FABlux wrote: What did the tree say Tim (Life's a beech?)
:snig: :lol:

Actually, it said that life was on the up for me and I was destined to become increasingly poplar....
redsaffy
Egypt

Post by redsaffy »

I have no objections to the love and light people as you call them, a part from when they do the things above that you have mentioned not very love and light then is it!!!

I do believe how ever that the people who go in to the temples claiming to be cleansing them have another motive especially when the ar so vocal about it!!! I was aso undr the impression that they where clensing on a higher level than this mortal one o hy would t mater if none believers are there or not!!! The temples are there for all not for the few and as for them being higher than all other people!!! The real love and light brigade would not be that stupid to think that!!!!
Everything Is As It Should Be For Now Any Way!!
drwho

Post by drwho »

Good ol bell,book & candel approach, i love the incensor that does the West Bank hotels, hes' great and it smells nice...8)