MANIFESTING

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Aromagician
New Zealand

MANIFESTING

Post by Aromagician »

There ia always a new book or movie or speaker talking about manifestation.
That is creating what you want in your life by behaving in a certain way. i.e Making a list
visualising what you want
Imagining that you already have it.
Feeling like you would if you had it
Positive affirmations.

Many famous atheletes use techniques such as this to get results. Many reckon if you cant see, or imagine yourself having something then you never will.
That many of us place limitations on our potential by not beleiving we can reach our dreams.

Have you ever tried manifesting? Do you think Creative visualisation works?

This site explains it a bit better
http://www.successconsciousness.com/index_000008.htm
"Thought is energy. By having certain thoughts in our minds, and by concentrating on them and putting emotional energy into them, they become powerful. These thoughts induce some kind of pressure on the energy fields around us, causing them to move and act. The thoughts change the balance of energy around us, and in a natural way bring changes in the environment in accordance with them.

There is another explanation why visualization brings results. It may come as a surprise to most, but the theory of "Maya" - Illusion, which comes from the eastern philosophies, provides the explanation.

According to the Indian philosophy "Advaita- Vedanta" which in the West is called "Nonduality", the world is just an illusion and is not real. Thoughts arise which "create" our world. We constantly think and rethink our habitual thoughts, thus creating and recreating the same kind of events or circumstances.

This process reinforces our thoughts, which help to preserve the same "world" we believe live in. By changing the tape or film, that is by looking at a different scenario - different thoughts, we create a different "reality". For us it is a reality, though in fact it is just a dream we call "reality".

By changing our thoughts and mental pictures, we change our "Reality"; we change the "illusory" world we believe we live in. We are not employing magic or supernatural powers when creating and changing our life and circumstances. It is not something "Material" that we change; we only change our thoughts, which are the world."

Regards

Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Yes yes yes it works 250 percent :)
"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Palestine

Re: MANIFESTING

Post by JOJO »

Aromagician wrote: According to the Indian philosophy "Advaita- Vedanta" which in the West is called "Nonduality", the world is just an illusion and is not real. Thoughts arise which "create" our world. We constantly think and rethink our habitual thoughts, thus creating and recreating the same kind of events or circumstances.

This process reinforces our thoughts, which help to preserve the same "world" we believe live in. By changing the tape or film, that is by looking at a different scenario - different thoughts, we create a different "reality".

By changing our thoughts and mental pictures, we change our "Reality"; we change the "illusory" world we believe we live in. We are not employing magic or supernatural powers when creating and changing our life and circumstances. It is not something "Material" that we change; we only change our thoughts, which are the world."

Regards
I'd agree with that. :)
thomoll

Post by thomoll »

D'you reckon? Right, I'm starting tomorrow! :)
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

It IS working. I got to know Norways best musicians that way, I kid you not, I used manifesting techniques very conciously and made it happen :)
"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
Zaydine
Post by Zaydine »

Absolutely agree with Miriam I manifest and it works, but...

you have to believe it 100%, as having any doubts will dilute it;

and be very specific because you are entering the creative plane which is the place of all possible outcomes inculding those which you may not have considered...
Have loving acceptance of all that is.......
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

YES!! exactly! one has to be aware of one's thoughts, when something negative comes in, press the internal "delete" button and replace it.
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Also, when I choose a new idea I always add to my "mantra" or visionwords the ending- "all for the highest good and best for mankind and universe", kind of a plea or prayer that I manifest the best for all, if my ego should have wishes that does not do good - it will not come true or come through if you will.