Dreaming songs

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Dreaming songs

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

The past few months I have been having a few very strange reoccuring dreams. I mean, the theme in the dreams is reoccuring.

I dream about either I am making a song with someone, or someone is teaching me a song. It is both text and melody, and I remember fragments of it when I wake up.

For example one night I dreamt I was in a basement studio with two guys. We were making the song together. We had the text on a big blackboard and made suggestions and changed it, made it better. Afterwards one of them had a guitar and added the melody.

Isn't it strange that I remember the songs when I wake up, or at least a few lines?? Even the melody?

What do you think such dreams could mean and have any of you had similar dreams??

"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Re: Dreaming songs

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Miriamkhalifa wrote:What do you think such dreams could mean ....
[face=Comic Sans MS]Perhaps a little to do with your obsession of Kaizer Orchestra perhaps?????????? :roll: :lol: [/face]
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Re: Dreaming songs

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

HEPZIBAH wrote:
Miriamkhalifa wrote:What do you think such dreams could mean ....
[face=Comic Sans MS]Perhaps a little to do with your obsession of Kaizer Orchestra perhaps?????????? :roll: :lol: [/face]

Might be, of course, but I guess that then I would dream about Kaizermen and Kaizersongs?? :D

No I mean generally, what could dreaming about composing songs and playing music mean??
"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

MK wrote:
No I mean generally, what could dreaming about composing songs and playing music mean??
You wish to be more creative or artistic, maybe?
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

Often dreams are reflecting the opposite of feelings, situations etc so dreaming about a birth may mean death an vice versa, harmony(as in songs) meaning chaos, or vice versa.
This link may help? or there again may not :roll:
http://www.dreamsleep.net/singing-dream ... ation.html

You should jot it all down - have pen and paper handy ....who knows you may be onto a winner!! ;) :D
I don't have a plan......so nothing can go wrong!

dab19

Post by dab19 »

jewel wrote:Often dreams are reflecting the opposite of feelings, situations etc so dreaming about a birth may mean death an vice versa, harmony(as in songs) meaning chaos, or vice versa.

You should jot it all down - have pen and paper handy ....who knows you may be onto a winner!! ;) :D
Hey, youse!!.....Jot it all down hey?......paper and pen handy...eh?....If I've done it once, I've done it 000's of times.....I'm talking lottery numbers here. And STILL no bloody win!!!

:mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Dabby.
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

Hey, youse!!.....Jot it all down hey?......paper and pen handy...eh?....If I've done it once, I've done it 000's of times.....I'm talking lottery numbers here. And STILL no bloody win!!!
:lol: :lol:
One day .....dabby one day......... :) ;)
I don't have a plan......so nothing can go wrong!

Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

jewel wrote:Often dreams are reflecting the opposite of feelings, situations etc so dreaming about a birth may mean death an vice versa, harmony(as in songs) meaning chaos, or vice versa.

OK Jewel here are what I can remember from last nights "hit"

...These meaningless nights of passion
These passionate nights of you and me...

Sing me solid and sing me soft
Sing me hard, sing me liquid
I am on your thought train
- and never getting off
Sing me hard, sing me liquid.
[/i]
Kiya
United Kingdom

Post by Kiya »

jewel wrote:
:lol: :lol:
One day .....dabby one day......... :) ;)
Dont give up Dabby, a few years ago I dreamt seeing myself being presented with a £100,000 check, next day ( Sat) I asked my son for 6 numbers, he was much younger at the time & the numbers he gave me I thought would never come up in his sequence......guess what!! 5 numbers & the bonus number came up.............have you guessed yet.......yep I did'nt put on his numbers :(
I've since dreamt of 6 numbers & keep putting on the same 6 & won a few times 3 & 4 numbers...............waiting for the big one ;)

Sorry for coming away from your song dream Miriam
[flash width=270 height=14 loop=true]ad_signatures//kiya-sig.swf[/flash]
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Miriamkhalifa wrote:

- and never getting off
[/i]
[face=Comic Sans MS]Errm, Mirry, you have just come back from Egypt, does that not have any relevence.[/face]
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

HEPZIBAH wrote:
Miriamkhalifa wrote:

- and never getting off
[/i]
[face=Comic Sans MS]Errm, Mirry, you have just come back from Egypt, does that not have any relevence.[/face]

What???! Are you calling me a sex tourist???!!! ;) Cant see what a guy sitting in a sofa, playing guitar's got to do with egypt ;) haha
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

I once dreamt I had lunch with Johnny Depp. I said my prayers of thanks after that one, I can assure you.

I look at it, as the creative side of me that is wanting to be more so. Hanging out with creative people helps to feed that side of the spirit.
Maybe that is what you are doing. Needing some way to express yourself creatively.

Either that or you have picked up the spirits of some musicians.
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

It's been a while now but I have dreamt of that same guy several times after, last time was two nights ago, he was showing me how to score... in soccer... And he said , your balls need to go pole-in rather than pole-out, now I will show you...
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

To repeatedly dream of someone would indicate that they could be a spirit guide that is helping you, perhaps to reach your goals better :D
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN