Dreams for Dreamweaver - please add yours

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Palestine

Post by JOJO »

TIM wrote: I feel humans have almost lost an innate ability which we have to communicate with other animals.
I think you are right. :)

Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

In shamanism, people have power animals hat are like spirit guides that protect and guide you. When I see them in my dreams, they usually talk and can give advice.
Have you tried to talk to them in your dreams? Before you go to bed set the intention to communicate with the animals, and see what happens.

If there is a recurring animal, or if in one dream the animal presents itself to you three times, each time from a different view point, it is likely it may be a power animal.

The qualities an animal possesses, are the qualities it is able to help you with in your life.
E.g. a swan is a symbol of transformation
A weasel, is able to know what others are up to.
A Mouse sees all the little things
an eagle sees everything from a "higher perspective"
A lion, embdies leadership.
etc etc.
Just read yur post and see you are already communicating wth them.

Sometimes if you take the feeling you had during the dream, and see if it relates to any other similar circumstance in your life.

Like in the cows, it could that you can see the solution to the problem,( starving cows- financial crisis) and understand it, but others cannot.
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN
Kronkite

Post by Kronkite »

I'm standing on a cliff ,there is a large expanse of water in front of me,next thing i am stood on the water (yes stood ) and it is full of weeds and crocodiles they snap and pull at me as i walk on the water. weird eh? i've had this dream since i was little .
PRchick

Post by PRchick »

The only time I can remember dreaming of animals they were my own dogs that had already passed over. Long story.
A man who has had a bull by the tail once has learned 10 to 20 times more than a man who has not.
~Mark Twain~