Eastenders

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Eastenders

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

My normal sauce of watching Eastenders seems to have come to a grinding halt. Does anyone in Luxor watch it on a regular basis, and if so how do you get it? I managed to get the program Where Billy Mitchell carried the Olympic Torch but after that no more episodes have been put on. I am anxious to see the return of Sharon Watts in her wedding dress has she seeks out Phil Mitchell, and also to find out how Shirley concluded who killed Big Hev!
Also has anyone found Larkrise to Candleford series 4?

No I am not sad, just love to relax for a couple of hours before 10.00pm bedtime. Yes! 10pm bedtime I like to be up at 5am, and start daily walking, its better at that time of day than sat in a blacked out room with no running water.

Incidently for those that ask, my laptop works from battery power so I watch on my laptop after it has been charging during the day.

LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Re: Eastenders

Post by LivinginLuxor »

During the Olympics, it's been relocated to BBC2 I think. Changing the tack a little, I watched an episode of Coronation Street last week, and to me, it now seems as miserable as any episode of East Enders!
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Ah! had not realised L in L thanks, I agree that Corrie has lost its humour a little especially after Maggie Jones left (Blanch Hunt), but I still think the storylines are better than Eastenders, I have been intrigued by the Stella/Carl and Dev/Sunita affair that has been going on, don't think it would happen in real life because women living in the UK are more asstute, they only loose that trait when they move to Luxor, whoops sounds like another jibe, its not really its just the truth, when they say some people cannot see further than their noses then they all must be able to ordition for Pinocchio, I fell for some scams when I first moved here but have managed to get my act in order now, and believe in what I see and not what I am told.

I now go with whoever wants to sell me something there is always someone else in the background looking for commission.
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Thank you to a forum reader who e-mailed me a link for a new download site.Last night I watched 6 hours of Stenders and even the Billy Mitchell Dream where he was touch and go if he made the Olympic Torch carrying celebration. I also found on this site Series 4 of Larkrise to Candleford, a very gentile and simple series, with a serious note of life, and a little humour on Oxfordshire Countrylife in Victorian Days. I have yet to start watching this series. But there is no violence, no bad language just good viewing with a vien of what life should be like running through it....