Dallas

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Dallas

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

Just watched the first 2 episodes of Dallas, and it seems as though the intrigue and devious deals still carries on. John Ross (JR's) son finds oil on Southfork, and Christopher, (Bobby's Son) is developing Ewing Alternative Oil. Booby has got Cancer and is dieing, and JR at the beginning was in a hospital being a manic depressive.

But the minute JR hears about the discovery of oil on Southfork, he snaps out of his deppression and sets about trying to take Southfork from the grasp of Bobby who was left the Guardianship by Miss Ellie, on the provision that no drilling for oil was done and the area was kept preserved for catttle ranching. JR sets up a business woman to buy southfork off Booby for him, Bobby agrees to sell Southfork to this woman, and the first episode ended. Wow its going to be some himdinger, because not only are JR and Bobby fighting, but John Ross and Christopher are at it too!!

Others from the original series are Poison Dwarf, Lucy Ewing, (Charlene Tilton) (Needs help from wieghtwatchers and a little help from the 10 years younger team), Ray Crebb's (Steve Macalney) Sue-Ellen (Linda Gray, who has had some work done to stop the quivering lip)

Its started off good I hope it keeps it up!!

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Re: Dallas

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

Just finished watching the complete series of Dallas all 10 episodes, must say its brilliant, and very addictive, hope series 2 comes soon. :br