Crop circles

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: Crop circles

Post by Who2 »

Call me thick, but If I could build a UFO and come all the way to this planet, do idiots really believe the object of the visit would be to make stupid crop circles, however complicated they may seem to be, to a lot of numbskulls who haven't studied patternicity........:cool:
PS: It has served us well, this myth of Christ"
Pope Leo X c1518.

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

It is one way to get attention, and when one studies energies and sacred geometry, what is a stupid pattern to one person, might provide some type of energetic connection for another.
The ways of the world are interesting. In ancient times symbols were often used rather than words, as many could not write, they also imbue many more meanings than words, on many different levels.

Often symbols activate the unconscious mind. Problem is perhaps we have forgotten what they mean? Whereas Ancient men like Plato, or Pythagorus would have understood? Are we advanced, or are we simply forgetting as we are too busy trying to pay our taxes , while the wealthy pay none and prefer we are too busy to think about it at all.

http://www.sacred-geometry.com/codes_ofthe_cosmos.html
The circle appeared at night on 27 August 2002. It was the last major formation of the season and I was unaware of it until a year later when Allan Brown brought it to my attention. He had observed its numerical composition and recognized the significance of 5040 and 7920 through my writings about these numbers. He then waited for a year to see if anyone else would recognize them. No one did, so he wrote to me and, as said above, filled me with awe and amazement."

There is a mind, and therefore a purpose, behind the crop circle phenomenon. It is an elevated mind and its purpose can be inferred from what it actually does. Crop circles bring beauty and mystery, friendships and new interests to a generation that needs them. At the same time, quietly, inoffensively, they are teaching us something. They are preparing us for something, for an event which, according to ancient records, occurs from time to time when the situation demands it - the return of the gods - the grail of knowledge and wisdom restored to earth."

Crooked Soley, it seems, represents a new stage in a process which has been going on for many years. This process was observed as early as 1959, by Carl Jung in his last and most prophetic book, 'Flying Saucers'. He characterized the UFO phenomenon as a portent of radical changes in thoughts and perceptions, culminating in a renewal of divine influence - the return of the ancient gods. In crop circles, says Patrick Harpur in the afterword, Mercurius is the dominant power - the god of inspiration and learning. He is the traditional source of the revealed code of knowledge symbolized by 5040 and 7920, the numbers so beautifully encoded in the Crooked Soley formation
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

The more complex the symbol the less content it contains.
. a dot for instance all depends on your perspective viewed from another angle it is an i or even the end of a line I.
Interesting fact people use the term I or one depending on their perspective as 'I do this or one does this...:cool:
PS: multim im parvo much in little.
Sophocles.
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

Not only can you find sacred geometry in crop circles, but the same principles are used in building churches and temples. Certain symbols contained in many examples over many religions. Are they just there for decoration?
I dont think so.
If you are familiar with esoteric and mystical rituals etc, you will find that many symbols contain an energy.

"Sacred geometry is the act of studying the divine act of creation and then using that knowledge to create in the same way. By studying nature, we find that the basic building blocks of creation are geometric. Since a divine hand is responsible for originating the numbers and proportions of the manifest universe, that geometry is sacred. Studying sacred geometry leads us to truth and self-understanding. All societies use sacred geometry to construct their temples, sacred places, and art. Chartres Cathedral, for example. And its labyrinth. Numbers aren't just for counting, nor are they just symbolic. They are the actual essence of everything that exists."

- Robert Ferré
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

This video here probably explains in greater detail the relevance of "patterns" in sacred art and in creation.

[youtube][/youtube]
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

It all depends on whether you believe in "a divine act of creation". Our brains are wired to find patterns in the data they receive, to 'like' some patterns more than others. Maybe sacred geometry is another name for building something that is pleasing aesthetically to us.
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Over the years I have studied sacred geometry, but these days any 'searcher for truth can find any amount of esoteric information on the internet, relating to just about anything relating to all.
I have been barred from that lunatic David Icke's site for telling the truth about wikipedia and illumination, mind you calling david icke a prick didn't go down to well....:cool:
nb: one poster had said 'he had seen donkey's heads for sale in the souk in Luxor.
D I Forum Message:
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
Sophocles.
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

There are certain geometric patterns that do reoccur and are more significant than others. Such as the Fibonacci spiral, the star or merkaba, the flower of life.

Shamans and people experiencing ayahuasca ceremonies often report seeing geometric patterns that link the Universe together.

When you talk to physicists, their mathematical equations bring them to the same conclusions. Fascinating subject. Dont know who David Icke is.
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

I was thinking about this today, and realised what would be the best way to communicate with a species from another planet who may not even have the same language let alone consciousness as us.

And of course patterns, or symbols, or geometric designs, that are universal to the creation of matter and the universe stay the same no matter where they are, so provide a common language perhaps between beings from another planet.

A place where minds can meet and understand a common concept. What do you do if you want to make friends? Find something you have in common. Patterns, shapes and symbols are perhaps more universal than written words.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

google David Icke he says the Queen is a lizard....:cool:
Sophocles.
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

The best way to communicate would be by mathematics - any advanced civilisation would have to be acquainted with that subject.

Pioneer 1 and 2, Voyager 1 and 2 all carried a gold anodised plate with various symbols engraved on it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_plaque
and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyager_1#Golden_record . These were designed to show Earth's place in the galaxy and solar system as well as mathematical symbols.
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

Thats interesting Stan. Maths seems to be a language within itself. I have been reading a bit about physics, cosmology, and mathematics in relation to nature, and also its use in the building of churches and temples etc..
Is more interesting than when I did it at school. gotta go chihuahua on my lap lol..