Yiruma - River Flows In You

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Yiruma - River Flows In You

Post by Bullet Magnet »

This is a lovely short piece of music I found recently by a North Korean man named Yirumu.
Its a very calming piece of music, and very relaxing to listen to..

phpBB [video]

3 minutes is not really long enough, and when I do my self hypnosis sessions,
then I like to listen to this one hour version that has been overlayed with the sound of rain.

phpBB [video]

Look for some of his other compositions on Youtube, such as "Moonlight" and "Time Forgets", and hopefully enjoy.. :hp

The above composition reminds me of a piece of music I heard a few years ago called "Woodbrook", by Michael O'Suilleabhain.. :cool:

phpBB [video]

Life ... :up

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Re: Yiruma - River Flows In You

Post by BENNU »

Bullet Magnet wrote:
3 minutes is not really long enough, and when I do my self hypnosis sessions,
then I like to listen to this one hour version that has been overlayed with the sound of rain.

The above composition reminds me of a piece of music I heard a few years ago called "Woodbrook", by Michael O'Suilleabhain.. :cool:
I prefer the Michael O'Suilleabhain piece, and not only is it overlayed with the sound of rain - my living room is also filled with the refreshing smell of summer rain through an open door. Now it stopped, and the smell of freshly ground coffee takes over. Beautiful music - thank you, BullMag. :ks :ct
Last edited by BENNU on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Iv'e got a great idea!
How's about when we quote someone with a music vide clip we don't use the clip else the bloody music keeps playing having turned off the others all playing simultaneously but not in sinque, it's getting to me as is the no ````L4U picture resizer unless I just cannot locate it....:cool:
Ps; there is probably an app for it, whatever an app is theses days.
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

Who2 wrote:How's about when we quote someone with a music vide clip we don't use the clip else the bloody music keeps playing
I was not aware of that problem, no video starts unless I press play.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I commented on this problem before on other posts. That stupid marching band music Jewel posted drove me mad continually playing. These ones have started playing on their own but at least its my kind of music. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Who2 wrote:Iv'e got a great idea!
How's about when we quote someone with a music vide clip we don't use the clip else the bloody music keeps playing having turned off the others all playing simultaneously but not in sinque, it's getting to me

You and Dusak seem to have the same issue. your browsers are automatically playing the Video's..
I will look into why that happens later.. I have 2 grandson's snapping at my ankles.. :cg

I Love Water, I have a very special relationship with it,
it's a bit esoteric, but my Youngest Grandson also seems to have inherited said relationship as well. I noticed that the first time I took him down to the River at the bottom of the hill where i live...

Funnily enough, the little one who is right here and doing his best to get me to take him upstairs for a bath,
provided me with tangible proof that we are indeed ALL ONE.. Bless.. :cool:
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

The only music that automatically starts playing when I open a post is the Happy Birthday song. None of the others play unless I press play.........course I also get PM music but can't reach my PMs as the Icon is gone........(yeah I'm sniveling about it in this thread too) ;)
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Scottishtourist »

[quote="Bullet Magnet"]

I Love Water, I have a very special relationship with it,
it's a bit esoteric, but my Youngest Grandson also seems to have inherited said relationship as well. I noticed that the first time I took him down to the River at the bottom of the hill where i live...[/quote)

Found the piano piece nice BM...but I hate the sound of water.
It's strange phobia with me.
I have irrational fear of it,can't swim and not even relaxed enough in a pool to float!
It always worries me.If I turn on a tap and water doesn't run...then I panic,cos I need a plumber.
But then if I hear water running when I shouldn't....that worries me too...again,I need a plumber!
Also used to work in urinary medicine...for some (patients)the sound of "water"running was an achievement.For me...it meant "get the mop and bucket!"There's work to be done!
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Many people seem to have a fear of drowning, and I cant really empathise, as I was one of those kids that could always swim. My Mum said that she took me swimming more or less from day one, so I never actually remember learning to swim.

I once got caught in a strong undercurrent in the River Dee when I was about 14 or 15 after I dived in.
I had the strangest experience regarding the situation, it appeared as though a vortex surrounded me and then opened up on the surface of the river, I swear I saw a hooded figure standing on the edge of the Vortex at the surface as I was lifted up out of the water..
Another one of those unexplained moments in my life..

The only time I felt uncomfortable near water was when I was having a meal at the Chain Bridge hotel in Llangollen a few years ago.
it was early evening, and I could see the River Dee rushing past in my peripheral vision, and I felt quite nauseous once or twice during the meal.. :sk

Nothing on this earth can survive without water, WATER is Life.. And without the Rain, we would have NO fresh water to drink..
PS. Its well worth looking at the water experiments by Dr. Masaru Emoto on Youtube.. Fascinating stuff... :cool:

PPS: I often say "Thank You" with real intent to my water before I drink it or use it.. It does make a difference..