A bloody good Mary...

Find a selection of household tips and recipes for Egyptian Foods.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

A bloody good Mary...

Post by Who2 »

The nice things about having guests is they bring what you ask for.
I sit here with a bloody good Bloody Mary, BN's girlfriend bought me many things inc: a bottle of Smirnoff black Vodka.nb: she's Transylvanian....
BN made 6 the other night using 2/3rds of the bottle, undrinkable but, I was able to turn it into an extremely acceptable 'Nick's bloody mary & potato pottage (trade mark pending).
An aficionado of the finer points of cocktails he's not, a very tasty soup even,..... for 'the soup maker of Bergen-Belsen... :cool:
Ps: Omar Khayyam is no substitute for a dry sherry.

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: A bloody good Mary...

Post by Who2 »

8 days later the soup maker of bergen-belsen creates another amazing soup from the makings of just a bloody mary gone wrong.
It's nearly 4am and soon the guy will kick-off telling me to get up and pray, Too Sloow! but now, my latest soup an Aida special is under way as I watch Batman Begins.
This soup has gone through a potato and carrot stage into a fishy stage and now recreates itself into an amazing mix of Egyptian bean soup with Chili Con Carne, basically one can create amazing soups from the hind leg of a donkey and allot of imagination, especially at 4 am in the morning.
So girls get with those soups, summer is coming chilled Consomme or Gazpacho, Vichyssoise with a chilled chablis,night night.. :cool:
ps; forgot to include feta cheese and the boiling by now soup tara!
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

8 days later the soup maker of bergen-belsen creates another amazing soup from the makings of just a bloody mary gone wrong.
It's nearly 4am and soon the guy will kick-off telling me to get up and pray, Too Sloow! but now, my latest soup an Aida special is under way as I watch Batman Begins.
This soup has gone through a potato and carrot stage into a fishy stage and now recreates itself into an amazing mix of Egyptian bean soup with Chili Con Carne, basically one can create amazing soups from the hind leg of a donkey and allot of imagination, especially at 4 am in the morning.
So girls get with those soups, summer is coming chilled Consomme or Gazpacho, Vichyssoise with a chilled chablis,night night.. :cool:
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Sophocles.
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Who2 wrote:8 days later the soup maker of bergen-belsen creates another amazing soup from the makings of just a bloody mary gone wrong.
ps; forgot to include feta cheese and the boiling by now soup tara!
Did you add the scrotum of a camel?