Maintainance badly needed

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Maintainance badly needed

Post by A-Four »

HEPZIBAH wrote:
DJKeefy wrote:.... like my body is shutting down, the pain, aches etc. is horrendous, this is the only factor that is making me want to smoke (yet so far I have not done so).
Are you drinking enough water? It sounds as though you may not be. And I mean water - not cups of sugar with a hot brown leave infusion added.

Keefy will know already that his tea drinking has dramatically decreased, the trouble is that most people who stop smoking try too much to have a totally life style change and fool themselves that everything they are doing is wonderful, but, their body and mind will tell the brain that this is a total revolution within a persons system, that can create side effects, sometime serious, therefore, one step at a time.

Do not count the days since your last ciggi, it is not a completion, it is the new,and future life style. Avoid telling people you have stopped smoking, simply refuse an offered cigarette, by saying you have a sore throat, or what ever. Never become that person who says smoking is a disgusting habit, these are the people who once smoked, and in reality they would love to have a drag on one. The craving mellows gradually, but you never become free of it.

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Over the years I've had too many to count of my personal pleasures taken from me without consultation, I refuse point blank to loose the last one. That's one of the minor reasons I sit here, alone but for my cats, as happy as a pig in the dodah. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay »

A-Four wrote:
HEPZIBAH wrote:
DJKeefy wrote:.... like my body is shutting down, the pain, aches etc. is horrendous, this is the only factor that is making me want to smoke (yet so far I have not done so).
Are you drinking enough water? It sounds as though you may not be. And I mean water - not cups of sugar with a hot brown leave infusion added.

Keefy will know already that his tea drinking has dramatically decreased, the trouble is that most people who stop smoking try too much to have a totally life style change and fool themselves that everything they are doing is wonderful, but, their body and mind will tell the brain that this is a total revolution within a persons system, that can create side effects, sometime serious, therefore, one step at a time.

Do not count the days since your last ciggi, it is not a completion, it is the new,and future life style. Avoid telling people you have stopped smoking, simply refuse an offered cigarette, by saying you have a sore throat, or what ever. Never become that person who says smoking is a disgusting habit, these are the people who once smoked, and in reality they would love to have a drag on one. The craving mellows gradually, but you never become free of it.
Bit like Luxor.
Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay »

Chocolate Eclair wrote:Talking of maintenance how is that wall coming along near you Bombay, did they ever get it started, or did they see the light.
Nearly finished.
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Bombay wrote:
Chocolate Eclair wrote:Talking of maintenance how is that wall coming along near you Bombay, did they ever get it started, or did they see the light.
Nearly finished.
Without an emoticon, is that good or bad? I recall that you were against it some months ago.
Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay »

Brian Yare wrote:
Bombay wrote:
Nearly finished.
Without an emoticon, is that good or bad? I recall that you were against it some months ago.
So Sherlock what do you think the emotion should be.
Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay »

I have no view one way or the other, like anyone else sitting in St Joseph St :|
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Bombay wrote:
So Sherlock what do you think the emotion should be.[/quote]

Nothing to do with emotion. Read my words!
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Well, as Dusak is a bricklayer,[which really should be termed brick-setter for our politically correct members] please, no bad hen jokes, and the holder of the OOTSB, which only a few can lay claim to in the UK, I would suggest a little full bodied body smilie of a bricklayer working away on Bombay's Egyptian version of the Berlin wall. I crave recognition. Not.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Website Fixed (broken links removed), removed the guide, old reviews etc (will add the new review site when finished) added latest forum posts and latest news. http://www.luxor4u.com/
Kunis

Post by Kunis »

Much better

Well done Keefy

I hope you are feeling better after you illness

Kunis
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

A pretty unsightly wall, try planting and training Jahanemea/Bougainvillea easy to grow looks nice.. :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Lisak
Palestine

Post by Lisak »

Nicotine leaves the body within 24/48 hours so it isn't nicotine you are craving but the other crap they shove in ciggies, maybe formaldahyde?
Keep it up, it isn't easy, it is the habit that is the hardest to knock on the head, but once you do it, you hopefully will do it. Over 14 years for me now, so glad I packed it in.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.