Weight loss plan.

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

WIZARD
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Weight loss plan.

Post by WIZARD »

He noticed he was starting to put on weight in all the most unsightly places, so he called the weight loss company and ordered their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss. The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, ‘If you can catch me, you can have me, Without a second thought, he took off after her. A few miles later huffing and puffing, he finally gave up.The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happened. On the fifth day, he weighed myself and was delighted to find he had lost 10 lbs. as promised.

He then called the company and ordered their 5-day/20 pound program.The next day there’s a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he had ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, 'If you catch me you can have me'.
Well, he was out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck.So for the next four days, the same routine happens and he's gradually getting in better and better shape. Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weigh himself, he discover that he had lost another 20 lbs. as promised.

So he decide to go for broke and call the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program. "Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program." ”Absolutely," he reply, "I haven't felt this good in years." The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he open it he found this huge, handsome, muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign round his neck that read, "If I catch you,... you're mine."

He lost 63 pounds that week. :o :o :o

WIZARD
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Weight loss plan.

Post by Bullet Magnet »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I've been given the run around on several occasions, but never lost any weight through it. :lol:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

:))) :))) :)))
WIZARD
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom