Akhenaten and Nefertiti Siblings?

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Akhenaten and Nefertiti Siblings?

Post by Frater0082 »

Okay so let's get into a juicy topic here.

Okay so while I was doing my research on the Amarna family and the few mummies that we have from that household, I noticed something quite spectacular that no one seems to have noticed and it was the ages of the Younger Lady of kv35 and KV55 which is thought to be the mummy of Akhenaten. The two mummies are about the same age which led me to this assumption that perhaps Tutankhamen's parent where not just mere siblings but almost identical twins or at least born a year apart. Okay, so its an established fact that Tutankhamen's parents were siblings but who are they is what Egyptologists do not know, but i do.

From my standpoint, the two mummies is Nefertiti and Akhenaten.

Younger Lady 25 and no less
Mummy KV55 is said to be 20 to 25 years old

Both no older than 25 years old which made me think were Akhenaten and Nefertiti twins?

The probability to me seems to likely that the two could have been twins because we have Neferneferure and Neferneferuaten who were also almost identical twins. both Neferneferure and Neferneferuaten did practically everything together and they stood close to each other like those two twins from The Shining( Movie). You all could see that for yourselves from their depictions.

The same can be said about Akhenaten and Nefertiti.

I know this is an old topic but just LOOK, LOOK CLOSELY, at the depictions of Akhenaten and Nefertiti, you can't tell them apart and you can't not tell me its because of the artist style because that's not the case. Even with the eldest Mery, Mek, and Ankh you can see differentiation. One could tell the oldest from youngest by the size of their depictions. I think what makes Akhenaten and Nefertiti extremely unique is that they are the.

On the religion thing, How can it be said that Akhenaten set aside Egypt's old religion and ways when as stated above he clearly going along with the old tradition of a King marrying his sister. Heck this goes back to the story of Osiris and Isis does it not again PAY CLOSE ATTENTION

Another thing that I want to point out, is the fact that Akhenaten and Nefertiti claiming themselves to be apparitions of lower deities Shu and Tefnut. As it is constantly stressed, by Egyptologists, Akhenaten pushed aside the old Gods and placed the Aten above them all. Shu and Tefnut are sibling deities, which also strongly points to Nefertiti and Akhenaten being siblings. I know that some may argue that that's not good evidence but if its not then why would they use these two deities.

Third is the names of Neferneferure and Setepenre they're names don't end with Aten they end with Ra and if i'm not mistaken Ra is an high order God. So to claim that this man threw away many Gods is inaccurate. I think his main purpose was to pull power away from the rising priests who were at that time becoming pretty powerful and they're power was increasing.

Unlike her sisters, Sitamun, Isis, Hennutaneb, and Nebetnehut(whom i'm assuming was one of her eldest sisters) Nebetah did not marry her father. I don't think Queen Tiye wouldn't prevent Nebetah from becoming the next queen of Egypt so i'm guessing she arranged a brother-daughter marriage with Amenhotep IV and Nebetah who later changed their names to Akhenaten and Neferneferuaten-Nefertiti.

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: Akhenaten and Nefertiti Siblings?

Post by Zooropa »

Frater0082 wrote:Okay so let's get into a juicy topic here.

Okay so while I was doing my research on the Amarna family and the few mummies that we have from that household, I noticed something quite spectacular that no one seems to have noticed and it was the ages of the Younger Lady of kv35 and KV55 which is thought to be the mummy of Akhenaten. The two mummies are about the same age which led me to this assumption that perhaps Tutankhamen's parent where not just mere siblings but almost identical twins or at least born a year apart. Okay, so its an established fact that Tutankhamen's parents were siblings but who are they is what Egyptologists do not know, but i do.

Both no older than 25 years old which made me think were Akhenaten and Nefertiti twins?

The probability to me seems to likely that the two could have been twins because we have Neferneferure and Neferneferuaten who were also almost identical twins. both Neferneferure and Neferneferuaten did practically everything together and they stood close to each other like those two twins from The Shining( Movie). You all could see that for yourselves from their depictions.

I know this is an old topic but just LOOK, LOOK CLOSELY, at the depictions of Akhenaten and Nefertiti, you can't tell them apart and you can't not tell me its because of the artist style because that's not the case. Even with the eldest Mery, Mek, and Ankh you can see differentiation. One could tell the oldest from youngest by the size of their depictions. I think what makes Akhenaten and Nefertiti extremely unique is that they are the.

On the religion thing, How can it be said that Akhenaten set aside Egypt's old religion and ways when as stated above he clearly going along with the old tradition of a King marrying his sister. Heck this goes back to the story of Osiris and Isis does it not again PAY CLOSE ATTENTION

Another thing that I want to point out, is the fact that Akhenaten and Nefertiti claiming themselves to be apparitions of lower deities Shu and Tefnut. As it is constantly stressed, by Egyptologists, Akhenaten pushed aside the old Gods and placed the Aten above them all. Shu and Tefnut are sibling deities, which also strongly points to Nefertiti and Akhenaten being siblings. I know that some may argue that that's not good evidence but if its not then why would they use these two deities.

Third is the names of Neferneferure and Setepenre they're names don't end with Aten they end with Ra and if i'm not mistaken Ra is an high order God. So to claim that this man threw away many Gods is inaccurate. I think his main purpose was to pull power away from the rising priests who were at that time becoming pretty powerful and they're power was increasing.

Unlike her sisters, Sitamun, Isis, Hennutaneb, and Nebetnehut(whom i'm assuming was one of her eldest sisters) Nebetah did not marry her father. I don't think Queen Tiye wouldn't prevent Nebetah from becoming the next queen of Egypt so i'm guessing she arranged a brother-daughter marriage with Amenhotep IV and Nebetah who later changed their names to Akhenaten and Neferneferuaten-Nefertiti.
MMM, my dear Frater - you may not have found what you are looking for but you appear to have found the tin opener to a can of worms.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Zooropa wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:Okay so let's get into a juicy topic here.

MMM, my dear Frater - you may not have found what you are looking for but you appear to have found the tin opener to a can of worms.
HAHA let's re-open them then so what's your opinions I would love to here them
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

You are smarter than people give you credit for Frater' .. I'm looking forward to these 2 new topics.. :up
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

thank you, i do have my blonde moments though
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Frater0082 wrote: i do have my blonde moments though
I Suppose I had better get some Henna for my hair... :oops:
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Frater0082 wrote:thank you, i do have my blonde moments though
Indeed.....and this may be one of them.

As a sibling of Akhenaton Nefertiti would be attested somewhere....amongst her myriad mentions in the records.....as the daughter of a king.

She isn't.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

newcastle wrote:

As a sibling of Akhenaton Nefertiti would be attested somewhere....amongst her myriad mentions in the records.....as the daughter of a king.

She isn't.
Nefertiti is attested as Akhenaten's sister and King's sister AS NEBETAH! she changed her name just like her husband did the woman there is Nefertiti, I saw her in action the whole ordeal, how she got the face wound, and how she was killed. She was killed in self-defense by her rival Kiya.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Most of the hieroglyphs are written for the time it was written. So everyone from that time may know who she is but you don't
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Frater0082 wrote:
newcastle wrote:

She isn't.
Nefertiti is attested as Akhenaten's sister and King's sister AS NEBETAH! she changed her name just like her husband did the woman there is Nefertiti, I saw her in action the whole ordeal, how she got the face wound, and how she was killed. She was killed in self-defense by her rival Kiya.
Of course you saw her Frater.

Whatever. :urm:
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Yeah, whatever Newcastle :|
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

It had dawned on me that perhaps Smenkhare was buried elsewhere perhaps in the valley of the king my spirit is telling me that is tomb is sealed.

My first my intial idea was that perhaps that Dmenk was buried in another location than the Amarna Tombs. Because as far as we know only Tiye, Akhenaten himself, and Meketaten were moved from this area perhaps by Neferneferuaten-Ankheperure( aka Ankhesenpaaten). Which brings me to the conlusion that the bodiez found in the hidden wall was that of Nefertiti, Tiye, and Meketaten( not Thutmosis).

As why one believe that that's a boy Thutmosis is questionable. I dont understand if that is so why would they abadon Meketaten's body. I refused to believe that. There is no evidence that Thutmosis was even reburied in Amarna. I refuse to believe that her mummy was destroyed along with that of Akhenaten whom body has been found.

My second theory is perhaps Smenkhare was Xonnanza and was given an Egyptian name upon his arrival thus got married to Meritaten who may have been briefly married to her grandfather as well. I pondered on the thought that maybe his body was sent back home to the Hittites but my spirit told me otherwise.

Is it possible that there is a tomb underneath a tomb in the valley?