Helpful Hints

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Helpful Hints

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

1. TO AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES, GET SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

2. TO AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT- USE THE SINK.

3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. [REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.]

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES - YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

DAILY THOUGHT:

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN THE STAIRS.

Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: Helpful Hints

Post by Brian Yare »

LovelyLadyLux wrote:3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. [REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.]
No. 3 worked for me at my annual checkup. Nurse took my blood pressure at the beginning and it was 160/? - higher than my normal 150/?

I then did a few more tests and gave some blood for testing. The result, 135/?

It must be 10 years since I last recorded only 135!
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Re: Helpful Hints

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I'm totally thrilled if I can get my blood pressure (bp) up over 100. IF I'm stressed, excited, pressured I can get to 115 but that is a real push and quite rare (for me). Usually I'm in double digits only.

From what I've read it is more dangerous to have low blood pressure than high as, at least, there are meds to bring your blood pressure down while meds to push it up are much more difficult to regulate and manage.