Ancient Conspiracy

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by Frater0082 »

Zooropa wrote:Was he physically handicapped?

A club foot or something similar?
I know when he was 8 and I was like 1 and 1/2 he could've walked.

I think we both had club feet heck I was nicknamed. Hung Foot, don't think my feet was severe as Tut because I wasn't a product of incest. Tut was of a union of Nebetah (Nefertiti) and Akhenaten two siblings.

The Club foot stems from the paternal side of the family beginning with Amenhotep III nearly most of us had them some not to the extent of others such as Meritaten and a few of my other siblings

Tut had no cane when I was around I seemed healthy to me. He was so quiet though and often sta he'd to himself I don't think he was allowed to play with the rest of us. To be honest we had the better end of the deal than he did. Poor kid need Eric really had a childhood.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Zooropa wrote:Was he physically handicapped?

A club foot or something similar?
I know when he was 8 and I was like 1 and 1/2 he could've walked.

I think we both had club feet heck I was nicknamed. Hung Foot, don't think my feet was severe as Tut because I wasn't a product of incest. Tut was of a union of Nebetah (Nefertiti) and Akhenaten two siblings.

The Club foot stems from the paternal side of the family beginning with Amenhotep III nearly most of us had them some not to the extent of others such as Meritaten and a few of my other siblings

Tut had no cane when I was around he seemed healthy to me. He was so quiet though and often sta he'd to himself I don't think he was allowed to play with the rest of us. To be honest we had the better end of the deal than he did. Poor kid need Eric really had a childhood.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

What I meant is that the poor king never had a decent childhood
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Dear Frater,

I do sometime enjoy your comments on here, so I shall add to the information that is generally accepted these days, on the burial tomb of Tut. His real tomb was obviously for several reasons the one that is known as the tomb of Ay, in what we call the Western Valley, you and many Americans refer to it as the Monkey Valley.

With regards to the tombs of the kings of the New Kingdom, buried in the Valley of the King's, we should never see them as treasure chambers of men or women who thought of the idea of 'taking it with them'. Most of the items were their every day favourite things, that they enjoyed in life, like their favourite bed, chair, shoes,slippers, etc. They would have been laid out in such a fashion as one would see them in a lounge, or sitting room of such a home of that day. Remember, that a spirit of the dead person was expected to remain in the tomb for eternity. We should also remember that burial items of such quality would have been typical of daily use, similar to the wealth of Louis XIV of France. He was seen to be the Sun King, with gold mask for daily use to prove it, though he, it is believed only ruled through Devine right, however, Tutankhamoun was seen throughout all Egypt as nothing less than THE LIVING GOD. It can very difficult for us to really understand how life revolved around such a powerful being, it is vital to clearly understand this such power, before one can progress in such a study.

I do not believe for one moment that the image we see on the death mask or the solid gold coffin is that of Tutankhmoun, and evidence otherwise is as soft and flimsy as 24c gold.
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

A-Four, quite right about the tomb of Ay, originally started for Tutankhamun. As soon as you see the descending stairs you know you're in a royal tomb! And a much more interesting one than the tomb that Carter found. Well worth a visit, and the Western Valley is superb, awe-inspiring in fact.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Yildez wrote:A-Four, quite right about the tomb of Ay, originally started for Tutankhamun.
It was not just started for Tut, he was actually buried in that tomb originally. He certainly was not buried in what we call his tomb today.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

A-Four wrote:Dear Frater,

I do sometime enjoy your comments on here, so I shall add to the information that is generally accepted these days, on the burial tomb of Tut. His real tomb was obviously for several reasons the one that is known as the tomb of Ay, in what we call the Western Valley, you and many Americans refer to it as the Monkey Valley.

With regards to the tombs of the kings of the New Kingdom, buried in the Valley of the King's, we should never see them as treasure chambers of men or women who thought of the idea of 'taking it with them'. Most of the items were their every day favourite things, that they enjoyed in life, like their favourite bed, chair, shoes,slippers, etc. They would have been laid out in such a fashion as one would see them in a lounge, or sitting room of such a home of that day. Remember, that a spirit of the dead person was expected to remain in the tomb for eternity. We should also remember that burial items of such quality would have been typical of daily use, similar to the wealth of Louis XIV of France. He was seen to be the Sun King, with gold mask for daily use to prove it, though he, it is believed only ruled through Devine right, however, Tutankhamun was seen throughout all Egypt as nothing less than THE LIVING GOD. It can very difficult for us to really understand how life revolved around such a powerful being, it is vital to clearly understand this such power, before one can progress in such a study.

I do not believe for one moment that the image we see on the death mask or the solid gold coffin is that of Tutankhamun, and evidence otherwise is as soft and flimsy as 24c gold.
I actually believe that the woman that we are seeing on the death mask is Queen Tiye just look at the sculpture of Tiye's head and the mask of Tutankhamun its almost identical
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I don't think that his tomb was as you say robbed because they found some artifacts belonging to his tomb in a nearby tomb.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

For whatever reasons why he was moved is a mystery perhaps he moved Tut there to protect his body from those seeking revenge on him because of the works of his father to me that is what it looks like to me Or Ay was really fat headed and what to be buried as a King. Either way it was a smart move that secured the safety of a Teenage king's body and riches.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Frater0082 wrote:I don't think that his tomb was as you say robbed because they found some artifacts belonging to his tomb in a nearby tomb.
Sorry Frater, I do not understand what you have written here.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

I'm sorry i was talking about kV54
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

A-Four wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:I don't think that his tomb was as you say robbed because they found some artifacts belonging to his tomb in a nearby tomb.
Only "here" ? :zz Frater's postings are based on his dreams....don't expect them to correlate with any archaeological evidence or make much sense.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

newcastle wrote:
A-Four wrote:
Only "here" ? :zz Frater's postings are based on his dreams....don't expect them to correlate with any archaeological evidence or make much sense.
For the last time they were not dreams and I was taking about kv54 and your dated theories are always a little off.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Frater0082 wrote:I'm sorry i was talking about kV54
So, tell me what YOU know of this so called royal tomb ?, careful details please.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

A-Four wrote:
So, tell me what YOU know of this so called royal tomb ?, careful details please.

Nothing I just made a reference to it because many objectives belonging to Tut was found in it.

I wonder....
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

A-Four wrote:
Yildez wrote:A-Four, quite right about the tomb of Ay, originally started for Tutankhamun.
It was not just started for Tut, he was actually buried in that tomb originally. He certainly was not buried in what we call his tomb today.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

A-Four wrote:
This statement intrigues me A-Four. What evidence (archaeologically or even by inference) is there that Tutankhamun was originally buried in KV23 ?
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

newcastle wrote:
A-Four wrote:
This statement intrigues me A-Four. What evidence (archaeologically or even by inference) is there that Tutankhamun was originally buried in KV23 ?
I wrote on this subject under a heading of Secrets of the Western Valley on this forum several years ago now. It along with many other written works has been removed. The only present day witnesses to the fact of my written work to my knowledge on this site are Sue and Dendara. I am sure others read it though I suspect few will remember.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Frater0082 wrote:
A-Four wrote:

Nothing I just made a reference to it because many objectives belonging to Tut was found in it.

I wonder....
Objects or objectives ? Please can you make it clear exactly what you mean.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Present for you Frater, my old Avatar.. :cool:

Right click save it, then upload it as your avatar in the control panel, and best of luck with Tut' . . . :up
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.