King Tut TV series

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

King Tut TV series

Post by Frater0082 »

Did anyone hear about the new tv series about King Tut on Spike. I just hope that its good and its not over the top

I hope that they don't add a sexual sense to the series because in my opinion it would ruin the show. I hate it when they have shows and movies andthey over exploit woman and sex its so out dated

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: King Tut TV series

Post by Who2 »

Well considering the title and being American I can see your concern..and the actor....:cool:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ing-723484

Ps: "All is not lost:- In Tut, the young actor will star opposite Ben Kingsley, ( that should read Sir) who was cast last month as Ay, the grand vizier to King Tutankhamun, who wields tremendous power and influence as the top adviser to the young Egyptian ruler.
Tut will be filmed entirely on location in Morocco and Canada in the fall for a 2015 debut. The series marks Spike's first scripted event series in eight years and its latest step in its move to reach a more gender-balanced audience. ?????
And not in Egypt and I wonder why ?.....
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Who2 wrote:Well considering the title and being American I can see your concern..and the actor....:cool:

Ps: "All is not lost:- In Tut, the young actor will star opposite Ben Kingsley, ( that should read Sir) who was cast last month as Ay, the grand vizier to King Tutankhamun, who wields tremendous power and influence as the top adviser to the young Egyptian ruler.
Tut will be filmed entirely on location in Morocco and Canada in the fall for a 2015 debut. The series marks Spike's first scripted event series in eight years and its latest step in its move to reach a more gender-balanced audience. ?????

I think it would be nicer to shoot it in Egypt thought even though the events didn't happen in Cairo. I think they should've begin(have) scenes depicting Amarna than Thebes.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Frater0082 wrote:
Who2 wrote:Well considering the title and being American I can see your concern..and the actor....:cool:

I think it would be nicer to shoot it in Egypt thought even though the events didn't happen in Cairo. I think they should've begin(have) scenes depicting Amarna than Thebes.
Don't be silly.....don't you know there's a war on ?? They only thing they shoot here are Muslim Brotherhood :cg
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

newcastle wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:

Don't be silly.....don't you know there's a war on ?? They only thing they shoot here are Muslim Brotherhood :cg
Yeah you right, how do you suppose they end the series
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Frater0082 wrote:

Newcastle wrote : Don't be silly.....don't you know there's a war on ?? They only thing they shoot here are Muslim Brotherhood :cg[/quote]

Frater0062 wrote : Yeah you right, how do you suppose they end the series[/quote]

Newcastle wrote : I predict a cliff-hanger...Tut's found dead in bed.....mysterious shots of feet only of assailant. A bit like "Who Shot JR ?" Could be a money-spinner of sequels....."Ay Robot"......"Whore In Bed"... 8)
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

newcastle wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:

Newcastle wrote : Don't be silly.....don't you know there's a war on ?? They only thing they shoot here are Muslim Brotherhood :cg
Frater0062 wrote : Yeah you right, how do you suppose they end the series[/quote]

Newcastle wrote : I predict a cliff-hanger...Tut's found dead in bed.....mysterious shots of feet only of assailant. A bit like "Who Shot JR ?" Could be a money-spinner of sequels....."Ay Robot"......"Whore In Bed"... 8)[/quote]

LOL silly silly silly