Ancient Conspiracy

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: Ancient Conspiracy

Post by newcastle »

It was not just started for Tut, he was actually buried in that tomb originally. He certainly was not buried in what we call his tomb today.[/quote]

This statement intrigues me A-Four. What evidence (archaeologically or even by inference) is there that Tutankhamun was originally buried in KV23 ?[/quote]

I wrote on this subject under a heading of Secrets of the Western Valley on this forum several years ago now. It along with many other written works has been removed. The only present day witnesses to the fact of my written work to my knowledge on this site are Sue and Dendara. I am sure others read it though I suspect few will remember.[/quote]

Come on A-Four....humour me! Dig into the recesses of your mind and earlier (alas no longer available) researches. Just one or two points which point to the possibility Tut was actually interred in KV23 before ending up in KV62?

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

O.K. Newcastle, I will come back to this in a few days, being that at the moment I am travelling through the North of England, so only have time to give quick chats to our friend Frater at the moment,.............serious stuff has to wait.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

It's Grim up North right now A-Four.. Reet Grim, as we would say in North Yorkshire... :td
Clean Chassis on the car though :up
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

A-Four wrote:O.K. Newcastle, I will come back to this in a few days, being that at the moment I am travelling through the North of England, so only have time to give quick chats to our friend Frater at the moment,.............serious stuff has to wait.
I look forward to it :wi
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Bullet Magnet wrote:It's Grim up North right now A-Four.. Reet Grim, as we would say in North Yorkshire... :td
Clean Chassis on the car though :up
Here, let me tell you something for nothing, that Bullet, things are that bad up here that I had to watch that Deadenders and the equally awful Coronation Street. Must be 20 years since I watched either one of them. It seems that Dreary Lancton, such a dreadful actress then, has morphed into the wife of that equally dreadful actor Ken Barlow, recons he's been in Canada for the past year,............I'll have you know, the walls of Preston Crown Court could tell you a very different story though.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Ken has been redeemed, unlike Rolf. :tk
I do feel for these Victims, It must have been terrible living with amnesia until now... :|
Still wait 30 years, its much more profitable... :up
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Tutankhamun has a total of two tombs under his belt I wonder why they needed a total of two tombs to bury all of his things, No other Pharaoh before or after him has that I wonder what KV54 was really for that is a question that requires some massive research. Uh oh it looks like Egyptology is coming back to life
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Don't worry Frater, I shall even answer that one for you in a few days.

In the meantime would you kindly answer the questions I have asked you.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

A-Four wrote:Don't worry Frater, I shall even answer that one for you in a few days.

I already told you pay attention :wi
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Frater0082 wrote:
A-Four wrote:Don't worry Frater, I shall even answer that one for you in a few days.

I already told you pay attention :wi
Pay attention to what? Your meandering reminiscences of your "previous life" ? :zz
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

No one forced you to imply but already gave u an answer
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Just wondering Frater....have you ever been to Egypt? I mean.....like....in reality...on a plane or something?
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

newcastle wrote:Just wondering Frater....have you ever been to Egypt? I mean.....like....in reality...on a plane or something?
No but I would like to go back there perhaps it would help me more if i did but Egypt is in turmoil i don't think it would be right if I go there
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

They need to start looking for that secret chamber it has something really of value to Egyptology, and all aspects of science anicnet man was visited by extraterrestrials I saw a body and a ship. I don't quite remember where this thing is but I believe that its somewhere near the Pyramids because the Gold Tip of the Third Pyramid is in there.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Frater0082 wrote:
newcastle wrote:Just wondering Frater....have you ever been to Egypt? I mean.....like....in reality...on a plane or something?
No but I would like to go back there perhaps it would help me more if i did but Egypt is in turmoil i don't think it would be right if I go there
No, but I would like to go backthere :?: :roll:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Dusak wrote:
Frater0082 wrote:
No, but I would like to go backthere :?: :roll:

I think Frater means he hasn't been in this life.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

I'm due on the plateau at the beginning of October. If you can be a little more specific as to the location il have a ferret around.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Frater0082 wrote:Tutankhamun has a total of two tombs under his belt I wonder why they needed a total of two tombs to bury all of his things, No other Pharaoh before or after him has that I wonder what KV54 was really for that is a question that requires some massive research. Uh oh it looks like Egyptology is coming back to life

Must be a big belt.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Frater0082 wrote:Tutankhamun has a total of two tombs under his belt I wonder why they needed a total of two tombs to bury all of his things, No other Pharaoh before or after him has that I wonder what KV54 was really for that is a question that requires some massive research. Uh oh it looks like Egyptology is coming back to life
If Egyptology is coming back to life, maybe you are prepared to listen to the conventional (yeah ....I know....boring innit?) egyptological view re Tut's burial.

KV23 was started as Tut's royal tomb...but he died before it was anywhere near completed.

KV62 was a small tomb (some think it could have been intended for Ay,,,but this is pure supposition) and could be hastily finished and partly decorated in the 70 day period. Tut was interred there.

KV4 54 is a burial pit...not a tomb...less than 2 metres deep...to which Tut's funerary leftovers were consigned

A vast amount of archaeological evidence supports the above scenario....what's your problem?
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Zooropa wrote:I'm due on the plateau at the beginning of October. If you can be a little more specific as to the location il have a ferret around.
Will this be a local, feral, ferret, or one that you bring in with you?
:tk