Internal Server Error Message & Moi

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Internal Server Error Message & Moi

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Tried to sign in and got this message (and actually read it):
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@luxor4u.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
What in heavens name might I have done to cause the error? :ni: :ni:

Clicking on the site :?: :?: :?: And are we really supposed to be emailing the Webmaster?

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Re: Internal Server Error Message & Moi

Post by HEPZIBAH »

That is a generic response. Quite a few of us have wondered over the years what we have done to break the system.

I find that nine times out of ten if I leave it a few minutes and then try again it lets me in and it's been a temporary glitch, however there are times when it indicates that the system in inaccessible to all of us.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Over the last three weeks or so, no matter what I choose of my favorites menu, It loads up straight away, no probs. But L4U is only 50/50 as to whether I get a clear page. To day I am constantly having to re-fresh the page as all I get is a white screen, or when the page does load, its not a full view, only a partial one full of codes. Many a time during this period its just the 'post a reply' block that is missing. I'm beginning to think that it is a dark and devious plan to shut me up. :D
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I'm in about the same place as Dusak. All other pages I'm opening on the Internet as zipping right along then I come to L4U and E4U and I get Server Errors.......
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

The servers are running ok at the moment with no problems, Don't forget this is a dynamic website and is been constantly updated with new posts etc. so sometimes small glitches do occur, just try to refresh the page.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Okee dokkee - will do. Thanks Keefy
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

DJKeefy wrote:The servers are running ok at the moment with no problems, Don't forget this is a dynamic website and is been constantly updated with new posts etc. so sometimes small glitches do occur, just try to refresh the page.
More like dynamite at the moment. :lol: Bang bang.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.