Dusak man of my dreams

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Dusak man of my dreams

Post by carrie »

Got to get this down before I forget it.
Just woken up from a dream about Dusak, he arranged to come round for lunch and it being a beautiful day we decided to have it sitting on a blanket on the front lawn, yes there was a lawn in front of my very large house that had steps sweeping up to it. We were enjoying lunch and having a nice chat. I asked him when the wedding was taking place to his friend and he said it had been fixed for the 7th November, I asked why then and he told me that, his friend had looked at the auguaries and they were very promising for that day. I said I couldn't keep calling her his friend what was her name and he told me H...
Suddenly we heard a noise coming from the street and went to investigate, asked what was happening and someone said the first of them had arrived. Across the street from where I lived a man had set up a fruit stall, all his fruit was piled on the floor, lovely oranges and apples, I have never seen such orange oranges and red apples, first time I remember dreaming in colour.
Suddenly all the crowd started to shout and said the first two are here, they were two of a huge boatload of Syrian refugees who were being welcomed to Luxor. They were walking along the middle of the road and people were going to kiss them and give them food, clothes and cigarettes.
D and I got a bit fed up of all the noise and decided we would go for a walk down the back streets, I spotted a beautifully designed old iron door and pointed it out to D, Oh my goodness said he, just what I've been looking for I'm going to go and see if the owners will sell it. That is when I woke up.
Never met Dusak, how could I dream about someone I don't know, why was he part of my dream. Strange very strange.

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Dusak man of my dreams

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Try to see the metaphor's. Maybe the dream will make more sense.. :cool:

That date though... :up
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
dsaxelby

Post by dsaxelby »

Interesting to know what he looked like in your dream, was it only the fruit that was in colour?
It is what it is.
Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

Now that he isn't around anymore, I don't suppose he will respond, but I had a very funny dream about CE last week.

I had arrived to Luxor, maybe by train or airplane, I don't know, and somehow I had made it across the bridge to the West Bank, just a short distance north of the bridge along the main highway. In this dream the highway ran very close to the Nile. But for some reason I could not find any transport to get me further to home. I was embarrassed to call my husband for some unknown reason to tell him I needed help getting home, so I kept looking for transport, bus, taxi, service car, but nothing was passing through the area, only private cars.

So I had to hang out around this area for a while. I went and sat in an open air cafe. CE came in and I met him, but not much occurred at this point.

Then I went back to the main road, and there was a busload of tourists hanging about and I asked if I could catch a ride with them further down the road and they agreed. But then when their bus was leaving they told me it would be a hassle to drop me off so I was stuck.

Anyway, I went across the road to the other side and met up with CE. He was going to attend a poetry recitation by a local (male) poet. It was being held in a zariba. Apparently the poet had weekly circles and CE liked attending them.

So we entered the zariba. And then suddenly, CE started to put women's clothes over his suit. He put on an abaya and even a niqab!

Then a group of Egyptian women came through the door. The poet himself was sitting on a mastaba in the zariba. The women (and CE) mobbed the poet, jumping on him to hug and even kiss him. Apparently they were also regular attendees.

I found the whole scene so disturbing and creepy, I left and went across the road again, where a 5 star hotel was, and asked the front desk to call me a taxi and that was it.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

I can imagine encountering CE in drag would be "disturbing" :sk
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Asked was it OK to give her name out, no problem. Her name is Kaliea. I always said that we had a connection carrie, although it took a bit of explaining as to why someone I swear that I've never met can dream of me. At least it was a nice dream, not the usual nightmares that I seem to produce in some. :lol: November the 7th? Tad early for me as Ive started painting again, one job at a time. The iron gate sounds good, but I think it better to scrap the idea, weight wise. :up CE in a skirt? :sk I'd give my last M&M to see that. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Description of Dusak, 5ft 10, greyish hair, thinning on top, baseball cap, jeans and t shirt, slim build, can still see him. Strangely enough I can't see him in colour just the fruit and the grass on the lawn where we ate lunch was very green. Your friend Dusak was called Hoda.
All I can say is thank God it was you Dusak and not CE like Glyph.
It's weird though how things in your dreams make sense, like Glyph not being able to get home and things all in the wrong place, when you wake up you think what a daft dream but at the time all very sensible.
Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

CE was in one of his grey silk suits, that is, until he covered himself all in black! I think he came into the cafe earlier in the dream carrying a motorcycle helmet. That is how I recognized it was him.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Have you thought about it since Glyph and made any kind of sense of it? The only thing I can think of is that my bath tap is dripping and getting on my nerves, the other day Zooropa mentioned that he had a leak ( a leaking shower) and Dusak told him how to fix it, so maybe sub-conciously that's what brought him into my dream but the Syrians, I have no idea. And I eagerly await 7th Nov see if anything happens, maybe that's the day they will find the secret chamber in the pyramid. :lol:
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

7th Of November was a good day back in 1961. :up I made my appearance into this world, all be it 6 weeks early, but hey!!! , S'it happens.. :cool:
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

I was having transportation-related dreams last week practically every night. Things involving buses and boats, etc. I have no idea why that was in my subconscious though.

As for CE, well the fact that he lives not too far north of where I got stranded could explain why he appeared in the dream. And the fact that tourist buses do pass along that road too makes sense too.

The poet and the women mobbing him like a bunch of groupies was just totally random. I don't even like poetry. And also CE in drag was rather random.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

CE in drag was rather more than random,it's a scarey prospect, but it has provided me with a good laugh thinking about it. I have visions of someone coming up to him and tearing off his niqab what a shock.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Wonder if the niqab was in crisply ironed linen?

:P
Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

I was actually more shocked when the Egyptian women showed up and started mobbing the poet than when CE changed into drag. I started to wonder what kind of regular perverse gathering I had stumbled upon by accident and I had no interest in joining in on it so I hightailed it out of there. The poet was some old guy in a gallabiya with a beard, which made it even stranger. I also recall there being flyers posted around about the event, so they weren't doing it in secret either.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

carrie wrote:Description of Dusak, 5ft 10,SIX FOOT greyish hair,THIS IS A GREY AREA thinning on top,THIS IS EVEN A GREYER AREA baseball cap,NEVER WEAR THEM AS THEY TEND TO SLIP OFF THE SHINY jeansNOPE, NOT FOR SEVERAL YEARS and t shirtNO, THEN TEND TO SQUASH MY MAN BOOBS, slim buildI WISH, ONLY WHEN I LAY DOWN, can still see him. Strangely enough I can't see him in colour just the fruit and the grass on the lawn where we ate lunch was very green. Your friend Dusak was called Hoda.THOUGHT THAT WAS A BALLOON COMPANY
All I can say is thank God it was you DusakA LOT HAVE THAT SENTAMENT and not CE like Glyph.
It's weird though how things in your dreams make sense, like Glyph not being able to get home and things all in the wrong place, when you wake up you think what a daft dream but at the time all very sensible.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Scottishtourist »

I just LOVE dreams.
I've posted about the recurring one I have.
The doorway in my dad's "under the stairs"cupboard.A portal to what?
A past life?My cousin is still keen for me to go for this "regression therapy."
So.."who do you think you are?"
Somewhere in my past there will be a "whore!!"
Just know it.Somewhere there will be a "black sheep."That's been proven!Family records have shown it!

I really hope I'm descended from the Russian Tsars.I got the cheekbones,the Slav look,all intermingled with the Celtic green eyes and the "Brave"skintone!

Lithuanian dad,Scottish mum...why are my dreams about Egypt,patients..and urine and faeces?
Bags collect!Same way as memories,lol!