The GP revisited.

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

The GP revisited.

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Not ALL Pyramids served this purpose. others did different things.

phpBB [video]

Like I said, we were dumbed down a long long time ago.. but not to worry about that.. Tombs eh ? :br

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Re: The GP revisited.

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Interesting one BM. I prefer to think along the lines of Gene Roddenberry's Starship Enterprise. Huge space ship out there exploring the galaxies and having a probe crash leaving survivors who built the pyramids out of the only materials they had available to them in hope the Mother Ship would return one day. These solid structures would be made so as to be able to fire up attracting with enough oomph to get the Enterprise aka Mother Ship back to save them.

My aliens Earth crashers come as very tall and large individuals with sloped brows, domed chromes and brains that make our look small. Once crashed as in all societies these survivors started to squabble amongst themselves so some were voted off the island. These ostrasized guys branched out to different areas of the world and built similar but not exact designs of what they thought the Mother Ship would recognize and return to. Hence we've got pyramids in Egypt, pyramids in Mexico and Central America as well as other places like Stonehenge. All huge, possible crude, but maybe sophisticated machines set to turn on when the time is appropriate.

Course in my theory these aliens started to interbreed with us Neanderthal locals which produced the wide array of human races we have today. My aliens also lived much longer than us mere mortals so they were able to accomplish these remarkable buildings cause longevity-wise they were able to last out long enough to see them erected from inception to completion.

With the final passing of these aliens we lost the knowledge which was advanced enough to allow them to pass right over language and speak in symbols (the hieroglyphs :o ) which, as we move into cyber world, we're starting to use again ....... I mean really - don't we all know what :) (smiley face) and :( (sad face) mean without the use of words? Well my aliens were super advanced enough to use symbols that were way above our mere language 'cept for the aliens who escaped to Japan and China where they used the resources they had and put pen to paper and came up with their own calligraphy but they did still record info in an up and down fashion............

That is as good as the imagination gets this morning - need another :cuppa: (and without words and using a simple symbol/picture am sure y'all know what I mean ;) )
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: The GP revisited.

Post by Bullet Magnet »

We have lost much of our technology.. Acoustic for example. Therein lies your answer to Anti Gravity.. x8)
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.