Women with AIDS face stigma in Egypt

Advice, information and discussion about Egypt in general.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Women with AIDS face stigma in Egypt

Post by Dusak »

Glyphdoctor wrote:Newcastle-Judging by the big focus on old European ladies and their young gigolos, you would think they were the only ones getting any action and that every foreign man in Egypt was gay or celibate as a monk. By complete accident, I discovered that is definitely untrue.

One day I came across a mention somewhere of a restaurant in Cairo serving a certain cuisine in some list of restaurants. I was interested in knowing more about this restaurant as I was considering trying it and so I googled its name.

I found a forum where it was mentioned and quickly discovered the restaurant was a front for other activities besides serving food. And also learned that this forum is where all the English speaking men in Egypt get together to swap notes on their local female...companions.
I think it good to get a mention in dispatches. :up

Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Dusak wrote:
Glyphdoctor wrote:Newcastle-Judging by the big focus on old European ladies and their young gigolos, you would think they were the only ones getting any action and that every foreign man in Egypt was gay or celibate as a monk. By complete accident, I discovered that is definitely untrue.

One day I came across a mention somewhere of a restaurant in Cairo serving a certain cuisine in some list of restaurants. I was interested in knowing more about this restaurant as I was considering trying it and so I googled its name.

I found a forum where it was mentioned and quickly discovered the restaurant was a front for other activities besides serving food. And also learned that this forum is where all the English speaking men in Egypt get together to swap notes on their local female...companions.
I think it good to get a mention in dispatches. :up
Keeping the British end up :up
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

I think that it destroys the sharing of Christmas cheer by omitting to supply the name of this establishment. Not that anyone would have a look, just good manners. ;)
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.