Ancient War's ?

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Ancient War's ?

Post by Bullet Magnet »

A while ago, I got to our company car park, and someone had cable tied the gates shut, not a problem for me, as I always carry a Swiss Army knife, the problem was resolved very quickly.
The Problem being, that this pedestrian gate was the only entrance, as the main gate at the rear of the car park is activated by a swipe card, which of course was inside my car, and that of the other car park users.
Now, I know why they cable tied the gate shut, it was to prevent us from using it, as they were digging up the pavement.
Next morning, there was no problem with the gate.
That afternoon however, the gate was again cable tied and some stuff placed behind the gate. Again, I cut the ties and force my way in.
next thing some bloke is shouting at me from across the road, I ignored him and carried on, he came running into the car park effing and blinding at me for doing what I did.
I said I had not been informed of this, and I explained it was my only way into the car park, and he said he had placed a bin by the sensor on the main gate to stop it closing, so I could walk around now and use that gate.

So, I said, we no longer have a secure car park because of his actions and I have along walk around to get in.

He was still effing and blinding, and I kept my calm, and I said, all you have to do is inform people, and they will understand. That stopped him dead in his tracks, the penny dropped. There were no notices, and then he claimed he had told the car park owner, but I said that I had not been informed and nor had anyone else in our company, why did you not put a sign up notifying people in advance ? or even put a sign up telling people what is going on ?
As I pointed out to him, if he got home and found HIS garden gate secured with cable ties and no notice he would have done the same as me..

........................................................................................................................................................

Soddom and Gommorah, two cities that were treated as myth until they were discovered.
It has since come to light that these cities are radioactive, and this seems to fall in line with what happened to Lots wife, being turned into a pillar of salt.

What do the words "God" and "Holy" really mean ? Aten, Atum, Atom...

Now, my sources tell me that we never went to War in that past, not a nuclear war at least, so that leaves just one option left..

Sabbotage of nuclear reactors ?

The Arc of the covenant was in my mind taken out of Egypt, eventually housed in a place they named Shiloh ( think of that word with the silent H )

It would unleash God's wrath upon it's enemies on the battlefield. It caused genital tumours on the men who gazed into the captured Arc and they begged the Israelites to take it back ! it killed anyone who touched it in the wrong way.
2 pieces of stone with Ten commandments inside it ? Give me a break...

King David forgave a would be assassin, because he was a "carrier" of the Arc. I Like to use the words, "qualified operator", and probably they were few and far between, so the forgiveness was probably out of necessity rather than compassion..

come on, let's start taking our Ancient past seriously, and a lot of what is happening today makes perfect sense, including the persecution of the Jews since forever, and the Old world being more inaccessible to the masses, due to war.

I want the truth !!! Stop telling me these people wore sack cloth and tended sheep and lived a simple life and toiled hard at their great arc-hitectural achievements in many places around the world.

I have seen many places in the World, Old Rome is fascinating, they even have glass plates in the ground so you can see the old Rome deep below the ground. Churches built on top of "Amphitheatres", Churches on our sacred sites.. Religion has dumbed us down, and I want answers...

The 5000 years quarantine is up ! how much more do we have to tolerate ? how many more lies can be told before they become so incredulous that those deemed to be telling the lies will be outed by their own lies and deception then become persecuted and our global society collapses..

There will be nowhere to hide for anyone including the so called Masters, they will simply buy a little time for themselves and they will eventually perish.. or is that the plan ? to wipe mankind off the face of the Earth while they metaphorically sleep. ?

I am not stupid, don't take me for a fool.

Make's you think does it not ?

In the meantime, I will carry on and appreciate what I do have, and do my best with what I have, its all I can do until someone decides to fess up or we all die, and then wonder where we go from there back at home.. Any more habitable planets in our Solar System left I wonder.. ? Humans Eh ? Ever wonder about the so called gift of speech ?

Babylon means Confusion..

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Ancient War's ?

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I am not anti Sematic, my life here on earth would have been miserable as hell without Jewish people.
I have never been exposed to them being a country kid, but during a brief spell in Cardiff, they were a great bunch of people and they knew how to live well. :up

By the way, You need to consider that the powers that be clearly know what is going on, and as such they have no concern, so why should I ? :cg

Don't want to be spreading fear, but would love to get to a closer truth than the one they sold me.

I wonder what this place was for ?

Everything we have today has existed in the past, including idea's and inventions, nothing we have is new, but I am sure we have a lot more to discover if we had access to the truth. Reach for the stars, we wont have as far to travel as you imagine.. :br

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

The Sinai and the Red Sea would make a great place to hide behind afterwards, and If it looks like the Jews are responsible then chances are, they are not. That's how history seems to work to me. Written by the Victor.
Maybe the Sahara was vastly populated, once the people had been more or less wipes out, the goats and sheep could probably turn that vast landscape into a desert. Mud houses would soon dissapear, leaving just the large stone structures.

OR Maybe, the Jews got out in time because they knew something like this was going to happen.
The chosen ones ? maybe they tried to warn others on their way out, but pride comes before a fall. "That can never happen, we are staying put"

Ah well, lets stick to miracles and a burning bush eh ? :cg
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

And the Meek shall inherit the Earth...

Problem is, if you want to rule the Earth, you need a strong hand and watch your back all the time. An eventually you either loose control or you will become corrupt.

Plagues of Egypt

locusts = Roman's stripping out the gold and poisoning the knowledge left behind
frogs, the French invasion, nothing too much to worry about.
rivers of blood, pretty straighforward really. killing.
Darkness = metaphor for a lack of light, light being truth and knowledge.
Etc...

seems to me we should have stayed away from that place Africa, if you look carefully, you can see the Devil...

Right, I will leave it there..

Greeks Eh ? From Babylon to Egypt..
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

If one were to open ones mind to the truth about our past and that area, one will realise at least 2
uncomfortable truths.

IITPL

BPAMITWP

Who'd have though. ? I suggest you bother to find out. You'll get a big surprise. No one can tell you, you have to realize it.

I will see you all around one day., hopefully in a more enlightened state.

JC aint coming back, so dont hold your breath. Resurrection dont work like that down here.
Jesus may well have existed that is true, he was a friend of Joshua in the OLD testament.
He didn't come back for the last supper.. get it ?

Love and a peaceful world to all.. I hope.. :cg
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

BM, do you ever get the feeling that sometimes you are talking to yourself? :lol: I am reading it, the 5 monkeys may get your drift but I'm too knackered to take it in at the moment. :zz
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Understandable reaction.... :|
Jayway
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

I am listening - - :up
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I really need the Reader's Digest version BM. Just can't keep reading and processing the script.........short shorter shortest
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

The world is just a guinea pig farm for all I know, the sea and terrain keeps them in their place, if it all goes wrong, well, We nuke the base once we reach a safe distance... :cool:

If they were screwing around with high levels of radiation, then they knew a few things 5000 years ago. The evidence is undeniable. That Arc clearly was a dangerous thing to posses so had to be hidden away. maybe even in plain view ?

The Arc could be a metaphore for the human heart maybe ? Maybe it never existed and it IS all just a story. If we were not there, then we will never know..

you can analizyse it all to the Nth degree, does it even matter ?

Imagine, a young healthy attractive couple making love in the morning sun on a beach by a campfire, sweat glistening on bronzed skin in the morning rays of the sunlight. He can see the sunlight reflecting in her deep green eyes as they orgasm together in perfect rythmic harmony. They have at that moment created the child of their dream's.

Now, whenever I feel confused in this world, I take solace in the fact that the first 4 cells of our existence, our mortal coil, become the gastrointestinal tract, formed from the 4rs3hole and the mouth at the same time.. :wi
Oh, and those cells never die so don't need ever get replaced, unlike all the other cells..
The struggle is real, people.. :cool:
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Aries ( the Ram ) in who's age the Israelites were dominant, has a ruling planet. Mars.

Consider the Ancient Egyptians who would have been Taurus, ( the Bull ? or should I say Cow ? ) who's ruling planet is Venus.

We just left the Age of Pisces, ( Fish ) who's ruling planet is Jupiter, the bringer of jollity.. Jollity !!!

We are NOW in Aquarius, who's ruling planet is... Wait for it... Uranus.

I kid you not.... :cg

You cant make this stuff up really.. or can you ? You or the You-niverse decide..

Cant be long now, can it ? :tk
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Have to say, as a Pisces, I regularly swim in the sea of jollity. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Yeah, but fish get caught in nets, if they are not careful where they swim.
usually fishermen go after Schools of fish for the purpose of consumption.

as an individual fish, you are more likely to not get caught in a fisherman's net, and end up on a dinner plate.. :cool:

What School of thought to you subscribe to ?
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I was very lucky to witness something very special in Karnak temple, Only I saw that monumental event pass quietly by unnoticed by the masses.
You people have no idea how lucky you are... :br

This is My objective in life... :up

Oh, and the stars did fall down from the sky, but still I was sad... :cool: