Right between the eyes.

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, TV, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Right between the eyes.

Post by Bullet Magnet »

From a performance in Tokyoback in 1981.
Classic music meets Rock and Roll.

If you don't like or can appreciate this, then may I suggest you call your loved ones together,
Dig a deep hole and throw yourself into it, have them backfill the hole, then have a Tombstone erected and engraved with "Better LUCK next time ' Round"

phpBB [video]

Truth is, you make your own luck in this life, getting as good as you gave.

If you don't want the or need the "difficult to cure" intro, then skip straight to the best part from here..

phpBB [video]

HEART AND SOUL.. HEART AND SOUL... :cool:

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Right between the eyes.

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Difficult to cure, yes.
But not impossible, trust me, i am a Doctor.... :cg

Thank You all, There are those who should be mentioned in despatches, you know who you all are...

and may i bid you all a heart felt fond farewell.

Live long, and prosper. Red shirt removed, so Beam me up Scotty..... :cool:

Thank you all once again.... :wi :wi :wi :wi :wi
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Get back here Bullet Magnet,........I say get back here we need you, it is bad enough not to get honest dispatches from Major Thom, who is on the ground there, but to lose our main engine, we'll let me tell you,..........even though we have lost the captain of this ship, who seems to have thrown himself over board, and nothing heard since,................let me assure you ALL, this noble ship is unsinkable, it is after all,..............THE TITANIC. :wi .
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Ah, famous last words. What can possibly go wrong as we sail this merry ship from east to west, to a place known as the Last Frontier... :cg

Also known as The Land of Milk and Honey, almost a Golden Age, within the Age of Empires.

Talking of ages, it seems that most dont know, or even care that we are now in the Age of Aquarius, which is highly symbolic if you look at the symbol.

Even JC , the Fisher of men told the people that his time will be over when you go out into the streets and see a man pouring a pitcher of water onto the streets. Water in the bible is a metaphore for truth and knowledge, so hopefully that makes JC s message clearer now.
But, beware false profits, that what was also said by the man.
I have a lot of respect for JC, the REAL man, and not the biblical version, a wise man.

Now, a long time ago, there was a Stort about the Annunaki, who are briefly mentioned in the Bible, and no one really questioned who they were, but that in itself should have set alarm bells ringing, or at least sparked an inquisitive mind as further stories unfolded.
Simple people living off the land in Love and peace, caring and sharing had the New Testament brutally forced upon them by the sword. :dv but for those who willingly complied were offered treasures and castles and power over the people.
Once we knew that there was no stopping this titan, many just paid lip service in order to stay under the radar of the sword.
Anyhow, enough doom and gloom..
The Annunaki it turns out were from another planet, and they needed the earths gold to be pulverised and dropped into thier atmosphere to repair the damage to thier atmosphere.
This was a labourious task, and so they created humans to do the work for them, while they relaxed in the garden.
Once completed, they decided to wipe out their creation as they had promised to do.
So it was decided to flood the earth and they agreed that no one was to tell the humans of their impending fate.
However, there are 2 different stories as to why we still have humans on this planet today.

One says that one of the Annunaki selected a chosen few and he strongly hinted to them that they go and dwell on higher ground..nudge nudge, wink wink...
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Very well A-Four, after due consideration, i shall hang around a tad longer. :up
I can already hear the groans of bitter disappointment from the lower decks... :cg
Scotty said he will wait, and use the extra time to polish the di-lithium crystals, Bones isnt happy, but when is he ever, and Spock is looking into the communications systems. so they said they are prepared to hang about a bit longer in orbit. :up

It does seem that i am having a great deal of difficulty in explainig my level of intelligence to the good people on this forum, and as such, i will make one last attempt to explain it to them in yet another story, and so, i will continue to mingle with the passengers on All the decks and see if it is possible to bring them all together in harmony on the top deck, wot.. :wi
in the hopes that they all have a first class view of the ocean, and in the hopes that this beloved ship of keefys and ours does not sink.

My sources infom me that the captain may be in the desert somewhere, hopefully that gammy leg of his has now healed, but i fear that with the present state of the nhs in the uk, they have probably given him a bottle of rum to drown the pain and cut it off with a rusty scalpel and given him a wooden peg to replace it.

Talking of the NHS, as you know, i worked in welsh hospital but was laid off, as that ship was controlled by a Canadian Lady, who in this typical age old fashion was only interested in Empire Building.
She had the power to bring better Cancer Treatment to North Wales and improve our health services, but she did not. All we ended up with was more god damned manages bleeding the cash an resouces away from the patients with their ever increasing demands and endless meetings that achived nothing, other than tocarrange the next meeting, and occupying offices that could have been used as consulting rooms.
She even had the cheek to enquire about her new laptop on my last day in that place, i had been laid off with 9 other IT Staff, so my answer was not very polite.
My motto. When faced with complete disaster, Total defiance is the Only recourse..
Now, she lived amongst us in Wales, but due to ill health had to retire on a nice little 200,000 pound payout.
Since i have been here in Turkey, at the Orka hotel, my wife brought this little piece of news to my attention.
It is from the Daily Mail, ironically i have been banned for life from posting on their site.. :cool:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -died.html
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I alwys reckoned that RB is the reincarnation of Paganini, due to the tempo...

I do quite often get the feeling that on here i am being played like an old Stradivarius though.... :cg

Anyhow, when i get back to my temple, and back to a proper komputer, i shall burn the midnight oil.
And in the meantime, back up the ladder and into heaven..... :up
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

I ( and I suspect I'm not alone in this) haven't a clue what you're on about most of the time.

Actually. ...all of the time.

But don't let that deter you from rambling on (as if it would ).

Regards to Spock and the rest of your crew :wi
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Not being able to understand my ramblings eh ? Is it coz I is Black.... ? :up

Spock reciprocates your regards, Bones is frantic with worry, but Scotty has assured him that we can make up the lost time due to the increased thrust that will be generated by the highly polished Di-Lithium crystals.

They discovered the reason why the communications have been virtually non existent, :up

It seems that Uhura had hit "THAT time of the month", and while taking a toilet break, the silly bint shoved a Tampon in her right ear, and the ruddy ear piece up her tw@t... That is why there was so much echo and reverb.... :cg

Anyhow, I have a few months left down here, then apparently we head off to Sirius and we estimate that we need to be by Mars before we have reached a safe enough distance to nuke the Earth, as the high council said that if i did not find any intelligent life, then that is the fate to befall this planet.. Sorry about that. :cool:
Obviously, the Cetaceans will be fine, and spock has arranged for a load of Uhura's tampons to be beamed down into the ocean at various strategic places, so they can use them as ear plugs... :br
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

In reference to your first point, I always believe what goes around comes around, usually when its too late to say sorry, the most difficult word in the English language to say coherently. In reference to your second point, if indeed you were making one, utter confusion with just a hint of possible light at the end of your ramble tunnel. :lol: One can quite happily ramble along in both speech and walks in the company of self. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Thank you Dusak, I think I know What you mean...

I have never really taken life seriously, as I have never understood it.
But I do find that what you put out is what you get back, that is so true. :up

I have been happy to compromise, and pay back those who have helped me, and try to help if i see anyone or anything in trouble.
I have also done well in life without a big bank account, which to me proves that there is somethin out there that will support you in what you choose to do.

I have managed to calm my anger, and have had quite a high tolerance compared to others. Yes I am often misunderstood and sometimes misheard, but that is ok, because in my heart i know what my intent was, so if others have got me wrong, then that is not my fault.

I use people that i admire for their personal qualities as a benchmark and a target to try to better myself.

Life is very confusing, it is a mystery to me, but a simple life with laughter and music and nice people around me has brought me the most pleasure.
The hardest thing for me is trying to get solitude, which helps me unwind and try to take stock of everything and attempt to make sense of what is going on.. :tk

I know that when my mortal coil is shed, i will meet all the players in this game, and as such, death does not matter to me. There are so many i look forward to meeting again, and even those who I have maybe harmed or have harmed me i look forward to seeing again so i can hug them and say Thank you for the lesson brothers and sisters.
Karma is not a bitch, its a lesson, sometimes you can escape karma by putting extra effort into a second chance that you sometimes get, which in a way is still karma, but a nicer version. The weird thing is, you reach a certain point in life and you realise the Karma was infact self imposed. That gives you a lot of awareness of yourself and other people and who they are, not who they say they are..
Dont look to Government though for lessons in karma, as they operate with impunity so it would appear, but you can always change your government if you dont like the one you have.

So, I try to see the funny side of everything and enjoy life, its all you can do, laugh with and not at.

Life remains a mystery to me. There are so many trying to say they know the way and they are absolutely right, That is Thier way, and i still have to find My way.
Looking back, i have made mistakes as we all have, some i know i cannot change, which is fine, because i learn to live with them by learning From them, and then it aint so bad after all.

I believe in one rule. Treat everyone as you want to be treated, and take life as it comes and keep on smiling so that others will smile back at you. There is no one path for all, but we can all agree or at least agree to disagree, without getting angry. There are lessons in every walk of life, sometimes its best to observe and adopt the bits you like into your own life.

Everything changes in life, so i have no master plan, i just trust in what is and live in hope.

Its best not to think too much, because it can drive you crazy with all that is going on in the world, and there is nothing you can do to change it, so its best to just look after you and yours and try to do your best for them. :br
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Bullet Magnet wrote:Not being able to understand my ramblings eh ? Is it coz I is Black.... ? :up

Spock reciprocates your regards, Bones is frantic with worry, but Scotty has assured him that we can make up the lost time due to the increased thrust that will be generated by the highly polished Di-Lithium crystals.

They discovered the reason why the communications have been virtually non existent, :up

It seems that Uhura had hit "THAT time of the month", and while taking a toilet break, the silly bint shoved a Tampon in her right ear, and the ruddy ear piece up her tw@t... That is why there was so much echo and reverb.... :cg

Anyhow, I have a few months left down here, then apparently we head off to Sirius and we estimate that we need to be by Mars before we have reached a safe enough distance to nuke the Earth, as the high council said that if i did not find any intelligent life, then that is the fate to befall this planet.. Sorry about that. :cool:
Obviously, the Cetaceans will be fine, and spock has arranged for a load of Uhura's tampons to be beamed down into the ocean at various strategic places, so they can use them as ear plugs... :br
If you can extract the earpiece from Uhura's nether regions get her to set the transporter coordinates for planet MDMA in the Epsilon sector. Googling Universal Sky maps might help.

I hear the natives mine an interesting commodity.

If you can bring any back, PM me :eat
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Thank you for your Advice. I will do that when i leave this Orca, and return to Wales...

You may wish to explore the brown side and look in the myth and magic section and search for the word Romania.

Horus is the moderator there, and he has eyes like a hawk, so be careful if you decide to post... he can edit them faster than i can type them.... ;)

Meanwhile, i am watching a dog chase a man off a cliff back into the ocean from whence he came..
As was the agreement.... his sword was made out of pork, not steel.... :cg
I find that HP sauce makes it easier to swallow.... :ks

The North Star is the bright star, the one that guides you home..... :up