Message to Major Tom

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Re: Message to Major Tom

Post by Horus »

Best that MT gets himself some practice in self defence of dangerous creatures, especially in a country where everything wants to bite, sting or eat you, including the Aussies :lol:

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Yeh! and I wouldn't mouth off to much about being 'ex-plod.
Them thieving, beer swillin, Aussies great-grandparents wenr't sent there for nothing...

Bet they look and think another Pom 'paleface coming...
All them, plumbers, electricians, handy men just waiting to rip off the newly arrived just off the boat... 8)
Ps "How's the snake catching coming along ?
Pss: Iv'e caught 6 in my short life and it didn't cost a penny, just fear & guts..oh! and looking under your bed at night..just in case.
phpBB [video]

'cause I'm a Dr'
P*ss: If you look up in the Yellow Pages under A for aborigine you'll probably come across 'snake catchers, same con different country....
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

All these hits and reply's, see what you've missed by not having one just a click away. From an e-mail address to a snake. Although I can't fathom a connection, there must be one somewhere. :lol:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
FABlux
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by FABlux »

Slithering my way back to the original post I got "Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt." when I tried to PM MT, even tried replying to a PM but same result :(

Anyway just wanted to wish you the best of luck in your new home :)
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

FABlux wrote:Slithering my way back to the original post I got "Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt." when I tried to PM MT, even tried replying to a PM but same result :(
In your User Control Panel then Board preferences....

Allow users to send you private messages:
(Note that administrators and moderators will always be able to send you messages.)

You can turn this to YES or NO
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Went to Hartleys Creek last thing of yesterday, brilliant on the duckweed covered lagoon, feeding the Croc's hearing the jaws snapping has they jumped from the water for the chicken. One of the Cocs there called Tom is suspected of being over 100 years old, he is blind, but still mating 5 metres long he measures. Tomorrow going to the loggerhead turtle rescue centre.
Yesterday had 4 hours searching for snakes, Kendra found 6, 2xInland Taipans, 3xKing Browns, and a solitary Carpet Python. A great day and some great close up shots, which was the reason to pay Ken for some training. I will get the hang of it eventually but hooking is an art form and unless you are constantly keeping an eye out. You may get bitten on the Teezak. :lol:
Think you may be talking about the Red Back Spiders Dr. they apparently are mainly found in the Outback according to sources, however they tell me the Funnel Webs are infiltrating cities and suberbia!