Did I miss something?

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Did I miss something?

Post by Yildez »

For the third consecutive Saturday there's been no post from ST. Is she suspended again, or has she gone for good? Like, really for good? :?:

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Did I miss something?

Post by A-Four »

Yildez wrote:For the third consecutive Saturday there's been no post from ST. Is she suspended again, or has she gone for good? Like, really for good? :?:
I suppose people only miss certain characters, when they are no longer there. :wi .
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Probably on day shifts.....8)
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Whatever she has chosen to do, shes a big girl so should be left to make up her own decisions. Same as A-four states, although usually attached to more famous folk when they are dead, gone but not forgotten.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Yildez wrote:For the third consecutive Saturday there's been no post from ST. Is she suspended again, or has she gone for good? Like, really for good? :?:
I thought I saw a post from Admin/Moderator that she's been kicked out permanently....
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

newcastle wrote:
I thought I saw a post from Admin/Moderator that she's been kicked out permanently....
No, no, no, this can not be so,...........this forum has always been a 'broad church' for all true free thinking people, whatever their ideas, and I am sure we ALL respect each other's views, even though some get a bit irritated by this,.......it adds a little colour, even blue,...........when required :wi :wi .
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Since I never read her posts hadn't noticed that she had gone missing.
Yildez
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Yildez »

Just answered my own question! :ni: Visited the other (green) site, to read that she has been permanently banned from both sites.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

A-Four wrote:
newcastle wrote:
No, no, no, this can not be so,...........this forum has always been a 'broad church' for all true free thinking people, whatever their ideas, and I am sure we ALL respect each other's views, even though some get a bit irritated by this,.......it adds a little colour, even blue,...........when required :wi :wi .
Ahem....

Quote (Horus) :

Sorry RS & MD, but the member in question has constantly flouted the forum rules on both E4U & L4U sites and despite far too many warnings to that effect has refused to moderate their behaviour, so regrettably I have had no option but to impose a permanent ban to avoid further issues.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

She will probably reenter using a false name probably Tartan Tart, or Scots Sl*t, Nurse Nightingale.
Keep em Peeled.... 8)
Sophocles.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Yildez wrote:Just answered my own question! :ni: Visited the other (green) site, to read that she has been permanently banned from both sites.
Well, you go away from this site for a week or so, and return to see a whole new ball game,....I mean,........I know so many people on here looked forward to ST's Friday or Saturday subject posts, and for many it kept them entertained throughout the rest of the week. In my opinion, she often wrote-up good subjects, but by the time I wanted to post some one had character assassinated the subject, and then the bar flies had already gathered along with the vultures to attack the carcass, before you could say poison pen, all that remained was a LOCKED up collection of bones.

Well done to you all,...............trebles all round. :wi :wi :wi .
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Who2 wrote:She will probably reenter using a false name probably Tartan Tart, or Scots Sl*t, Nurse Nightingale.
Keep em Peeled.... 8)
I do hope so my dear Dr, like yourself it can be said that she was certainly NOT as predictable as most of those that have been sent down from central casting, which you find on here.

P.S. - Some of you never had as much fun, since most of you stop sniffing glue. :wi .
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Who2 wrote:She will probably reenter using a false name probably Tartan Tart, or Scots Sl*t, Nurse Nightingale.
Keep em Peeled.... 8)

Or maybe "A-Fourskin"....as a nod to her current occupation, and a tribute to her only fan :wi
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

newcastle wrote:
Keep em Peeled.... 8)

Or maybe "A-Fourskin"....as a nod to her current occupation, and a tribute to her only fan :wi

.............and here's a couple who managed to scrape through the R.A.D.A., to be with us today, not sure about their Equity cards though. :wi .

P.S. Here's me thinking so called 'wise owl' had gone on holiday, Ah well back to sleep.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Talking about missing something, I was woken this morning, (Remember we are 8 hours in front of you) by a dustbin lorry collecting the rubbish from our home.... We had both forgotten what one sounded like, however we knew they were about by how pristine the place is, not a toffee paper to be found anywhere, dog walkers zcarrying poop bags, people carrying waste until they get to a public bin, creeks free of waste and dead animals, what a difference......
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Sounds just like Switzerland.... 8)
Sophocles.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Sounds more like that I need to buy a gun and shoot myself.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

Dusak wrote:Sounds more like that I need to buy a gun and shoot myself.
You can say the magic words: "Ban me, ban me, baaaan meh..!" :a7:

Apparantly it works.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

:tk Then I was under a miss-assumption as I thought the magic words were something in the region of ''You know what high and mighty Horus, take my advice and *??$"!!!<>:__ yourself, I'm outa here. If I just say ban me, that could indicate that I was entering a crisis point in my life and it could be a cry for help. The sudden cutting off without thought could lead me to hang myself, an action that would no doubt upset the twelve active members of this forum. So many would suffer from the action of one finger. That finger on the button of power, not the one held aloft betwixt the other folded ones. :D
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

:a62:
Dusak wrote:Sounds more like that I need to buy a gun and shoot myself.
Dusak wrote: The sudden cutting off without thought could lead me to hang myself, an action that would no doubt upset the twelve active members of this forum. :D
:a66: T W E L V E ? !