Banning the Niqab

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: Banning the Niqab

Post by newcastle »

Horus wrote:Even worse, a closet racist, lecturing others whilst harbouring racist views, at least Z we are honest enough to say what our dislikes are and not to be speaking with forked tongue like kemosabe. :cg
Still on about using the word "coloured" = racist

Change the record.

Absolutely no doubt about your views on muslims . Are you coming to the land of the pharaohs anytime soon? I'll try not to add "hypocrite" to your epithets if you do.

Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Well the good old BBC does.

They forced Hansen to apologise on pain of losing his job.

And who on earth would argue with the Beeb?........
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Zooropa wrote:We have only moved on from Islamophobia if you give us permission - you are running this gig obviously.

The term Islamophobia is a bollo**s term anyway.

A phobia is an irrational fear.

People with irrational fears are mentally ill and most decent people in these enlightened times have nothing but sympathy for people in such circumstances.

We all know that people like you who bandy this term around have anything but sympathy for the people they are chucking it at.

It doesnt even mean hatred of Islam when most people use it, including you by your own admission - "detesting Islam does not make you Islamophobic".

In any case Islam is a set of ideas not a person or people.

Id be quite comfy being called an Islamophobe in those circumstances because i do hate Islam, its a religion for starters which for me automatically qualifies it in my opinion but i have plenty of other reasons.

What most politically correct professional mud slingers like you mean by Islamophobia is that you hate Muslim people.

So why dont you just grow a pair and say it?
If you want to extend the definition of islamophobia to encompass "intense hatred" or "detestation" of Islam that's fine with me. I guess that makes you a fully paid up, proud to be, out of the closet islamophobe. Congratulations.

Horus will be pleased to have company.

I'm not a fan of Islam (the words I used earlier) or any other religion, but I don't have a deep hatred or irrational fear of it. So I can't join you on the victory podium. Sorry
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

newcastle wrote:
Zooropa wrote:Foolish idiot.

A You Gov poll in 2016 found that 58% of the UK supported the ban whilst only 25% opposed it.

Newcastle just called more than half of Britain Islamophobic.

Oh dear! Will I be refused admittance now? :lol:

With the current state of our immigration policy? No way - we let anyone in these days...

Now i know why hed rather attach himself to a family in another country to live with.

No you don't. The ugly nature of some elements of the UK public had little to do with it.

Whatever

I wonder how many Islamophobes have treated him on his frequent visits to the motherland?

Most were coloured. Probably not islamophobes then (tends to be an old white male characteristic). An excellent Hindu surgeon. My GP's Iranian.

:ni:
Hindu's !? You should hear my old next door Hindu Neighbour's views on Islam/Muslims! You would have to fit you bigot gun with automatic islamophobe bullets - it would send your sense of moral outrage into orbit. But then again hes not an old white male so is he or isnt he? :tk
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

It is noticeable by your replies that you actually have no real arguments, you dismiss the other persons reasoning and then just make some smart arsed (in your ego inflated mind) put-down quip and then you try to divert the argument in another direction. You say “change the record” but seem to ignore the fact that this is exactly what you yourself do all the time, a constant attempt at a put down by playing the ‘Islamophobic’ card, but you squirm when the boot is on the other foot. You are without a doubt a racist and an apologist for Islam and unlike you I am not so afraid of my religious masters that I have to make sycophantic posts in support of a vile doctrine that would oppress half of the gender of Homo Sapiens. As to my ever visiting Egypt again, well I keep my powder dry and unlike you I do not live in fear of losing my visa rights and being forced to live elsewhere. When I visit Egypt it is to see the monuments that have absolutely nothing to do with the present occupants of the Nile Valley, so unlike you I do not support this corrupt regime by wanting to live there. Neither do I kiss their butt in order to do so, if I am not welcome in Egypt then que sera sera, unlike you I do not really give a rats arse, it is not me who lives in fear.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

newcastle wrote:
Zooropa wrote:We have only moved on from Islamophobia if you give us permission - you are running this gig obviously.

The term Islamophobia is a bollo**s term anyway.

A phobia is an irrational fear.

People with irrational fears are mentally ill and most decent people in these enlightened times have nothing but sympathy for people in such circumstances.

We all know that people like you who bandy this term around have anything but sympathy for the people they are chucking it at.

It doesnt even mean hatred of Islam when most people use it, including you by your own admission - "detesting Islam does not make you Islamophobic".

In any case Islam is a set of ideas not a person or people.

Id be quite comfy being called an Islamophobe in those circumstances because i do hate Islam, its a religion for starters which for me automatically qualifies it in my opinion but i have plenty of other reasons.

What most politically correct professional mud slingers like you mean by Islamophobia is that you hate Muslim people.

So why dont you just grow a pair and say it?
If you want to extend the definition of islamophobia to encompass "intense hatred" or "detestation" of Islam that's fine with me. I guess that makes you a fully paid up, proud to be, out of the closet islamophobe. Congratulations.

Horus will be pleased to have company.

I'm not a fan of Islam (the words I used earlier) or any other religion, but I don't have a deep hatred or irrational fear of it. So I can't join you on the victory podium. Sorry
I dont want to do anything with the term Islamophobia - as i have stated its a bolloc*s made up term that means nothing to me.

You guess? And not for the first time in this thread.

Not claiming victory? Well thats a first - congratulations.

Racist.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Zooropa wrote:Well the good old BBC does.

You....frequently :lol:

If the BBC thinks it's unacceptable....then it's OK in my book.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Horus wrote:It is noticeable by your replies that you actually have no real arguments, you dismiss the other persons reasoning and then just make some smart arsed (in your ego inflated mind) put-down quip and then you try to divert the argument in another direction. You say “change the record” but seem to ignore the fact that this is exactly what you yourself do all the time, a constant attempt at a put down by playing the ‘Islamophobic’ card, but you squirm when the boot is on the other foot. You are without a doubt a racist and an apologist for Islam and unlike you I am not so afraid of my religious masters that I have to make sycophantic posts in support of a vile doctrine the definition of racist is an attitude or judgement based on the grounds of colourthat would oppress half of the gender of Homo Sapiens. As to my ever visiting Egypt again, well I keep my powder dry and unlike you I do not live in fear of losing my visa rights and being forced to live elsewhere. When I visit Egypt it is to see the monuments that have absolutely nothing to do with the present occupants of the Nile Valley, so unlike you I do not support this corrupt regime by wanting to live there. Neither do I kiss their butt in order to do so, if I am not welcome in Egypt then que sera sera, unlike you I do not really give a rats arse, it is not me who lives in fear.
We seem to have struck a nerve :lol:
sycophantic posts in support of a vile doctrine
I challenge you to find one.

I issued a similar challenge to Zooropa regarding his assertion that I supported Egypt's record on human rights.

A deafening silence ensued.
Last edited by newcastle on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Newcastle - you will have to keep us more regulary updated on trusted/non trusted sources.

Like when you waved me away when i quoted the daily mail but then used them as a source yourself soon after!
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

newcastle wrote:
Zooropa wrote:Well the good old BBC does.

You....frequently :lol:

If the BBC thinks it's unacceptable....then it's OK in my book.
Either you dont understand sarcasm/irony or its definition in this book of yours means something different this week.

You reprint costs must be enormous!
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

newcastle wrote:
Horus wrote:It is noticeable by your replies that you actually have no real arguments, you dismiss the other persons reasoning and then just make some smart arsed (in your ego inflated mind) put-down quip and then you try to divert the argument in another direction. You say “change the record” but seem to ignore the fact that this is exactly what you yourself do all the time, a constant attempt at a put down by playing the ‘Islamophobic’ card, but you squirm when the boot is on the other foot. You are without a doubt a racist and an apologist for Islam and unlike you I am not so afraid of my religious masters that I have to make sycophantic posts in support of a vile doctrine the definition of racist is an attitude or judgement based on the grounds of colourthat would oppress half of the gender of Homo Sapiens. As to my ever visiting Egypt again, well I keep my powder dry and unlike you I do not live in fear of losing my visa rights and being forced to live elsewhere. When I visit Egypt it is to see the monuments that have absolutely nothing to do with the present occupants of the Nile Valley, so unlike you I do not support this corrupt regime by wanting to live there. Neither do I kiss their butt in order to do so, if I am not welcome in Egypt then que sera sera, unlike you I do not really give a rats arse, it is not me who lives in fear.

I issued a similar challenge to Zooropa regarding his assertion that I supported Egypt's record on human rights.

You do it all the time!

Its so demonstrably apparent that i couldnt be arsed to reply!

Everytime someone sticks their testicle above the proverbial you come back with how so much better it is in Egypt than in places like Saudi Manrabia.

In this thread - "Egypt is quite conservative when it comes to dress" or words to the effect of!

And you live there - hello!
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

I see that our lefty liberal advocate of free speech has once again put words into my mouth, but will he be prepared to put his money where his own mouth is?

“I think that the present UK government is corrupt and that the royal family should be imprisoned, they are all a bunch of liars and cheats and are only in it for themselves. All UK politicians and judges are incompetent and should be removed from office immediately, the army has no place in governing a country and their opinions count for nothing, further more I declare that the state religion should be changed from Christianity to that of Jedi Knight”

In the UK I can openly declare the above and then sleep easy in my bed, can Newcastle? Dare he make a similar post and put his name to it? I doubt it very much. He lives by the skin of his teeth in a country that would see him deported at the drop of a hat, so he toes the Islamic sycophant line, now I call that two faced. :stp
We seem to have struck a nerve

Once again we have no real argument from Newcastle, just a cheap jibe
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

I dont want to do anything with the term Islamophobia - as i have stated its a bolloc*s made up term that means nothing to me.
I hereby declare the same for the term "racist"....particularly as you seems to change its definition with each post.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Zooropa wrote:
newcastle wrote:

You do it all the time!

Its so demonstrably apparent that i couldnt be arsed to reply!
Oh nooooooo.......that won't do at all!

Chapter & verse please........on Egypt's human rights record.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

newcastle wrote:
I hereby declare the same for the term "racist"....particularly as you seems to change its definition with each post.
Ooo - live updates on changes to your definition book.

Now that's efficiency!
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

No! it is you who is the Islamic apologist and racist by your support for a misogynistic practice.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Of course it wont do, it is you we are talking about after all.

You will have to ask our resident expert on digging out posts that are older than the Pyramids from Denmark if you want more data.

Or just read some of your future posts.......
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Horus wrote:I see that our lefty liberal advocate of free speech has once again put words into my mouth, but will he be prepared to put his money where his own mouth is?

“I think that the present UK government is corrupt and that the royal family should be imprisoned, they are all a bunch of liars and cheats and are only in it for themselves. All UK politicians and judges are incompetent and should be removed from office immediately, the army has no place in governing a country and their opinions count for nothing, further more I declare that the state religion should be changed from Christianity to that of Jedi Knight”

In the UK I can openly declare the above and then sleep easy in my bed, can Newcastle? Dare he make a similar post and put his name to it? I doubt it very much. He lives by the skin of his teeth in a country that would see him deported at the drop of a hat, so he toes the Islamic sycophant line, now I call that two faced. :stp

Try not to keep me waiting too long for an example , or I'll conclude you're telling porkies (not for the first time either) I see Zooropa has backed off...so you're on your own now.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Horus wrote:I see that our lefty liberal advocate of free speech has once again put words into my mouth, but will he be prepared to put his money where his own mouth is?

May the force be with you!
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

Come on Newcastle, don't try as usual to deflect the issue, make the statement :up

Surely Z you must be aware by now that our legalistically challenged friend only believes in what he had been told by others, or read in a book, had he been Abraham he would most certainly carried out the appointed murder on God's command.