He's not coming.

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: Horus, DJKeefy, 4u Network

Post Reply
User avatar
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 4141
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:46 am
Location: luxor
Has thanked: 1514 times
Been thanked: 2465 times
Contact:
United Kingdom

He's not coming.

Post by carrie » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:16 am

Well Donald has decided not to visit Britain to open the new American embassy. Will he be missed?



newcastle
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 6642
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 am
Has thanked: 1247 times
Been thanked: 3882 times
Contact:
Egypt

Re: He's not coming.

Post by newcastle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:50 am

carrie wrote:Well Donald has decided not to visit Britain to open the new American embassy. Will he be missed?
A relief for all concerned I would have thought. Heaven knows what the additional policing etc. would have cost us.

Thank you Donald for a sensible decision.

Pity you had to tweet that nonsense about Obama's bad decision. It was a move decided in 2008 during the term of his predecessor George W. Bush


Image


Spot the difference.

User avatar
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 5852
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Location: LUXOR
Has thanked: 3179 times
Been thanked: 3653 times

Re: He's not coming.

Post by Dusak » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:33 pm

newcastle wrote:
carrie wrote:Well Donald has decided not to visit Britain to open the new American embassy. Will he be missed?
A relief for all concerned I would have thought. Heaven knows what the additional policing etc. would have cost us.

Thank you Donald for a sensible decision.

Pity you had to tweet that nonsense about Obama's bad decision. It was a move decided in 2008 during the term of his predecessor George W. Bush


Image




Spot the difference.
The one on the right is upside down, easy.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

newcastle
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 6642
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 am
Has thanked: 1247 times
Been thanked: 3882 times
Contact:
Egypt

Re: He's not coming.

Post by newcastle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Dusak wrote:
newcastle wrote:
carrie wrote:Well Donald has decided not to visit Britain to open the new American embassy. Will he be missed?
A relief for all concerned I would have thought. Heaven knows what the additional policing etc. would have cost us.

Thank you Donald for a sensible decision.

Pity you had to tweet that nonsense about Obama's bad decision. It was a move decided in 2008 during the term of his predecessor George W. Bush


Image




Spot the difference.
The one on the right is upside down, easy.
Wrong! It's the one on the left that's upside down.

User avatar
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Posts: 5852
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Location: LUXOR
Has thanked: 3179 times
Been thanked: 3653 times

Re: He's not coming.

Post by Dusak » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:39 am

Ducking 'ell, you can be so finicky at times.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.

User avatar
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Posts: 2566
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:45 am
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 317 times
Gender:
Contact:
Cyprus

Re: He's not coming.

Post by Major Thom » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:24 am

He may be frightened of someone changing the locks on the Whitehouse while he is away! :lol:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post