Wow, never heard anything like this before in Egypt

Advice, information and discussion about Egypt in general.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Wow, never heard anything like this before in Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Woman, 45, who dumped husband for Egyptian toyboy, 24, devastated after he pockets £1.5k of cash & calls her ‘old & fat’.

WHEN Joanna Girling jetted out to Egypt in June 2018 with her husband, she was looking forward to a romantic week away in the sun.

But little did she know, she was about to fall head over heels in love with a local man over 20 YEARS her junior.

Hassan Kahlied, 24, was waiting tables at the Sharm-El-Sheikh hotel Joanna, 45, was staying at with her husband of 20 years.

The Tesco worker admitted that she hadn't slept with her husband for almost a decade at the time and was flattered the attention Hassan gave her.

Joanna said: "Like a lot of married couples we became less and less attracted to each other but we stayed together for convenience."

When her husband was away from the table one night, Joanna said Hassan came over and convinced her to spend the next day exploring the city with him.

She explained: "He was so flirty from the start that I knew he fancied me.

“We were talking and he made me feel sexy for the first time in years. I began sneaking out in the afternoon to meet him while John was lounging by the pool.

“I wanted to sleep with him from the first day I met him but Hassan said that we’d need a fake marriage certificate first. Egypt is strict about premarital sex so we couldn’t rent a room together without one.”

Finding a way around their problem, Joanna and Hassan obtained a fake marriage license online to rent an apartment where they could have sex.

She said: "It was incredible, he was so young and keen. It was the best sex of my life - mindblowing after 10 years of no physical contact. I knew then that I had to leave my husband.

"We’d gone a decade with no physical contact at all. It was no way to live - it was no longer a marriage. It was the end of my trip but Hassan wanted to see me again so even on the way home I was making plans to return."

When she returned to her home in Norfolk, Joanna ended her 20-year marriage and came clean about her affair.

"He was furious but he’d suspected something was going on," Joanna said. "We didn’t have kids but we had seven dogs together."

In the two months she was back in the UK, Joanna continued working night shifts at Tesco and sent Hassan money to pay for food and bills.

"I sent him £400 to help out," she said. "I didn’t ask for proof, I trusted that he was telling me the truth."

In August 2018, Joanna returned to Hurghada with arms full of gifts Hassan had requested - including jeans, shirts, trainers, aftershave and a bottle of Cognac.

She said: "He also took control of my holiday money, of £1,100 saying that he’d handle it.

"At first I was surprised but he explained that it was the custom in Egypt for men to deal with the money. He said he wanted to look after me so I handed over all my cash."

The couple rented an apartment with their fake license and filled the days with sunbathing and passionate sex.

"We were having sex all the time, we just couldn’t get enough of each other," she said. "But after a couple of weeks, Hassan kept disappearing for days at a time, saying he needed to visit his family."

On one occasion, Joanna claims Hassan left her for two days without any cash and she had to find work as a nursery worker to get some money quickly.

"I’d try to ring him but there’d be no answer," she said. "After splitting from my husband I had no savings, the cash I’d brought with me was all I had."

Growing increasingly suspicious, Joanna decided to ask their neighbours where Hassan was sneaking off to.

"One [neighbour] said that he thought Hassan had gone home to have an engagement party as he was due to get married," Joanna said. "I was devastated but over text Hassan insisted it wasn’t true and when he returned after 10 days he denied it."

At the end of August, Hassan asked Joanna to go home for a few weeks - claiming the apartment was too expensive and that she needed to save more money as he couldn’t keep them on his small salary.

"I was devastated to leave,” she admitted. "But he had a point, I had no money left and he only earnt a small salary as a waiter. My holiday money had all gone so the plan was for me to come home, stay with family and work to save money to go back."

Joanna was forced to ask a friend for money to cover her flight home - and during a stop-over in Hamburg, Hassan showed his true colours.

Now that she was out of the country, Joanna's toy-boy admitted that he was marrying an Egyptian girl over text before calling her "fat and old".

"I just didn’t understand," she said, "He’d told me that he’d loved me, why lie?"

Despite everything she's been through, Joanna returned to Egypt in March 2019 to work as a nursery teacher because "didn't have anything" keeping her in the UK.

"I didn’t go out there looking for love," Joanna insisted. "I just love the country and wanted to be back there."

Unsurprisingly, Joanna didn't hear from Hassan again after he blocked her on social media.

Hassan Kahlied said: “I'm so sorry about the money. It was because I am poor. I don't want to discuss anything about my relationship.”

But after three months in Hurghada, she found love again with shopkeepr Hysm Feygo - who invited her and a female friend in to look around his herb and spice shop.

“I can’t quite grasp what it is but there’s just something about him, he makes me feel comfortable and, from the moment we met, it was like we’d known each other a long time.”

Having walked her friend back to her hotel, Joanna then returned to the shop to ask Hysm to order her a taxi to her apartment.

“He joined me in the cab and we had sex that night. It was amazing but at first, it was just about sex," she said. "Hysm wanted a relationship but I’d already been hurt once by Hassan so I was wary but the more I got to know him the more I trusted him. He didn’t ask me for a penny.”

The couple moved in together under another fake marriage license before tying the knot last year - and they're now trying to have a baby.

"He didn’t even propose," she said. "He didn’t need to - he already considers me his wife but we’re hoping to make it official next year once I’ve divorced my husband."

"We have sex every other day and I’m hoping I’m not too old to get pregnant. I’m very happy with my toyboy who never asks me for money. I know he’s with me because he loves me.

"Most of my family has disowned me, they haven’t spoken to me since I returned to Egypt. They think I’m foolish to be with him but I don’t care. This is like a second chance for me.

"My life is unrecognisable to a couple of years ago and I wouldn’t take anything back. I love Hysm so much.”

FB_IMG_1611598476561.jpg
FB_IMG_1611598483239.jpg
FB_IMG_1611598458025.jpg

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/13842 ... y-old-fat/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: Wow, never heard anything like this before in Egypt

Post by newcastle »

£1.5k for a few weeks of torrid sex...not too bad really.

And she’s come back for more ( albeit with someone else). You’d think a bit wiser....but apparently not. At least she doesn’t have much to lose . Any self respect went long ago.

The real horror is the possibility of a child resulting from her current activities. Poor kid.😢
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I'm struggling to get beyond her going on holiday to Egypt in the first place.

'WHEN Joanna Girling jetted out to Egypt in June 2018 with her husband, she was looking forward to a romantic week away in the sun.'

'The Tesco worker admitted that she hadn't slept with her husband for almost a decade at the time ...
Joanna said: "Like a lot of married couples we became less and less attracted to each other but we stayed together for convenience." '

I wonder what her definition of 'romantic' is. :roll:
I'm trying to get my head around going on holiday with your husband that you've become distanced from and expecting it to be romantic.

' When she returned to her home in Norfolk, Joanna ended her 20-year marriage and came clean about her affair.

"He was furious but he’d suspected something was going on," Joanna said. "We didn’t have kids but we had seven dogs together." '

:stp I didn't know it was possible, but now wondering if it was a multiple birth. ;)
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

I don’t know why a Hassan called her “old & fat”

45 is not that old......
F026F7BC-A309-4F25-B2E9-15477788661C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

:a86:
"He was so flirty from the start that I knew he fancied me.”

“We were talking and he made me feel sexy for the first time in years ...”

"I sent him £400 to help out,"

"... he explained that it was the custom in Egypt for men to deal with the money. He said he wanted to look after me so I handed over all my cash."

"We were having sex all the time, we just couldn’t get enough of each other,"

"He’d told me that he’d loved me, why lie?"

"I didn’t go out there looking for love," Joanna insisted. "I just love the country and wanted to be back there." "... didn't have anything" keeping her in the UK.

"We have sex every other day and I’m hoping I’m not too old to get pregnant. I’m very happy with my toyboy who never asks me for money. I know he’s with me because he loves me.

:2luv:

Finally, an Egyptian love story with a happy ending!
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Oh dear it really does make you despair.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I wonder when she got her work permit?
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

carrie wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:21 am Oh dear it really does make you despair.
Fear not....I’m sure there’s enough “Hassan’s” to go round. ;)

You just need to get out more :P
BENNU
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by BENNU »

DJKeefy wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:16 pm “We were talking and he made me feel sexy for the first time in years.”
I always used to feel sexy - until I came to Egypt. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Any updates on the octogenarian Iris and her Romeo ? And how about that 'drug mule from Hull Laura ?
Are they still in love ? is Iris still sending her pension to Mo ?
Is our Laura still smuggling drugs ?
Answers on a post...card... 8)
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Who2 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:58 am Any updates on the octogenarian Iris and her Romeo ? And how about that 'drug mule from Hull Laura ?
I think lockdown and the absence of flights to Egypt has benefited our gruesome twosome enormously.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Nick tells me he and his bird johnny, are going to spend their last two nights in the Old Winter Palace.
See what I mean, one minute he's moaning about money,testing,money,flight cancellation ect oh!
and did I mention money ?

Next, he's obviously been flaunting it along with johnny in the royal bar, a fun place to be if, there are people.
So, I bet he'll have done a deal on a posh room.
I didn't think johnny was that well off...oh well tbc... 8)
Ps: I gave them about 30 xmas covid masks before they left, 'nice to see them wearing them..
Obviously Mo the gopher, is protected by a higher force..
P*ss: have you heard the latest from that 'china-virus mob, (trumps words!)
they are now conducting swab testing..analy!!!!!!
that's up your bum, if you didn't know. be lucky!
Last edited by Who2 on Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sophocles.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

newcastle wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:25 am
Who2 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:58 am Any updates on the octogenarian Iris and her Romeo ? And how about that 'drug mule from Hull Laura ?

I think lockdown and the absence of flights to Egypt has benefited our gruesome twosome enormously.
No no no 😀 Iris is posting on social media about her devoted love for him (she's confused love for sex)

Apparently he can not get the spousal visa 🙄

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/m ... d-19675392
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

A Dr speaks: "You really read the birmingham mail ? that's either very sad or very odd indeed...
'keep taking the pills....get some rest..stay home... 8)
Sophocles.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

DJKeefy wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:45 pm
No no no 😀 Iris is posting on social media about her devoted love for him (she's confused love for sex)

Apparently he can not get the spousal visa 🙄

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/m ... d-19675392
"I keep on at Mohamed to get his law firm to hurry up with the visa, I don’t know what the delay is, but it is complicated.
Have you thought of sending them money?

No....scrub that :(
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I thought she was wanting him to come to the UK to live. That being the case, shouldn't it be her applying for spousal visa?
I have no idea how these things work, but don't understand why he would be applying for the spousal visa...unless of course she's now decided the Egyptian climate isn't so bad for her health afterall.
I'm confused. (Again!)
-Aldous Huxley
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

HEPZIBAH wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:49 pm I thought she was wanting him to come to the UK to live. That being the case, shouldn't it be her applying for spousal visa?
I have no idea how these things work, but don't understand why he would be applying for the spousal visa...unless of course she's now decided the Egyptian climate isn't so bad for her health afterall.
I'm confused. (Again!)
Maybe I've got it the wrong way round :lol:

Edit: The newspaper says:
Mohamed is unable to get a spousal visa and so remains in Egypt for now and now Iris has broken her silence.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

I think it’s Mohamed who has to apply for a visa....on whatever grounds he can substantiate...at the UK embassy in Cairo.

In reality, he hasn’t a hope in hell on the evidence I’ve seen so far :ct

From recollection, although they may have legally married in Egypt, there’s no way either of them could satisfy the income requirements for permanent settlement of Mohamed in UK. And the likelihood that he’d come and not leave probably means he wouldn’t get a visitor visa either. The UK embassy have seen this kind of situation before.

Many, many times :lol:
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Thanks chaps. All a mystery to me - the whole What, Why, Who, and Wherefore.
-Aldous Huxley
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

There's a Mohammed who works round the corner in the Rosebury Kebab House.
Next time I'm in there I'll ask "if he knows him ? whilst I wait for my doner wiv 'extra chilli sauce.... 8)
'bet he "Oh! yes him....
Sophocles.