My experiences last years.

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

ourjessiebo

My experiences last years.

Post by ourjessiebo »

My experience of this evil man [D.R.] “DUSAK”.

I am sure most thought he was Mr Nice Guy and a do-good-er however dealing with this man has been a nightmare for many.
20 years ago, after holidaying and doing charity work in Luxor we become friends of restaurant owners of “Puddleducks” who wanted to sell the top 2 floors of their apartment above this man [D.R.] building in Karnak.
For almost 2 years in trying to complete our purchase [D.R.] tried all he could to be obstinate and in control by trying to stop our sale and falling out with the sellers big time, I found he rejoiced in boarding up the rear balcony to stop their light and door and removing their fire escape stairs, telling solicitors the balcony was over his roof [floor 2] He even removed the air con unit from their outside wall.
In acting as mediator in trying to complete our sale; he told me many times the more he ignores the authorities and courts here in Luxor he would always win, eventually he and me agreed to stop this silly argument in exchange for £5,000 cash paid into his UK account. This we did and our nightmares began.
After completing We lived in the UK he and his cleaner took profit and controlled our electric and water together with our routine cleaning etc as our entrance was via his ground floor door to the street.
We spent several thousand in converting the 2 floors and had a small pool on the roof however he claimed the stair well was his that ran through or floors he also claimed the roof space was his so again we did a cash settlement and re housed satellite dishes, Solicitors tried contacting him but again he used tactics he told me about, how to avoid court and prolong the agony stating “here in Luxor it will never get sorted”
In corresponding by e mails trying to enjoy our retirement holiday home him and I agreed on £5,500 paid into his UK bank account and he would agree the stairs were ours but threw toys from his pram after when he had to prove the monies ended up in his Egypt Bank account, this is when upon a visit to sign papers and attend his bank I got arrested for questioning together with his and our builder and this, lead me to believe the authorities suspected him of money laundering or wrong doings, as he was definitely on the authorities radar, so much so he told me himself he had launder money into his ex-wife’s brothers UK bank account and how he sewed money into his trousers through customs years earlier.

During that investigation it become clear they had been overcharging us for Electric and water that we entrusted them to pay for us ready to be reimbursed.

Enough was enough for us we Sold our home 6 years ago at a £100,000 loss to an English guy who we knew was moving to Luxor.

Trouble soon started for him too, via e mail he told us of manipulative practices from this guy below, D.R. told me direct “I will get him thrown out of the country for being gay” ironically 3 years ago this lads re-entry visa was refused for no given founded reason and the apartment locked?
Many “Dusak’ posts on Luxor 4 you around that time got deleted however a complete paper trail was recorded by solicitors.

There were many reports made that all of the aircon units and forced entry was made by DR. As the 2 floors could only be accessed via the ground floor door, Courts and Solicitors were unable to check the top floor apartment was unoccupied and court papers served against Ryder unresolved as he told authorities he had Sold the ground floor to his Cleaner and he lied by saying he was living in the UK – once again he was controlling and rejoicing in aggravation, It was reported DR enters our friends 2 floors from the rear removing all the air con units [reportedly Sold] and taking over our old apartment by his Egypt cleaners family?
I don’t believe for one minute DR has left Luxor for good, it is my personal belief the authorities have deliberately made it difficult for him and quite rightly so in my opinion but all this is his way of him going into hiding.

What goes round comes round and the truth will emerge.