Al Jazeera News TV (Live)

Advice, information and discussion about Egypt in general.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Al Jazeera News TV (Live)

Post by DJKeefy »

Latest news from Al Jazeera English (press play to start)

People with poor internet connection choose a lower quality (240 instead of 360 or 480)

<object width="600" height="390"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

are you saying there is a lower speed than snails pace??
Kevininabydos
Palestine

Post by Kevininabydos »

:))) I actually clicked on play and sat there waiting for it to start, then thought "what am I doing? Why don't I just put the television on!" :doh:
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”

Marcus Aurelius
Goddess
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by Goddess »

Kevininabydos wrote::))) I actually clicked on play and sat there waiting for it to start, then thought "what am I doing? Why don't I just put the television on!" :doh:
:mrgreen: You too, KA?!

I know most of you can't read or understand this - but the images are good - this is the link for Al Jazeeras special Egypt channel Mubasher Misr:
http://mubasher-misr.aljazeera.net/
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Takes me 15 hours to download 1 episode of Coronation Street, and at least 2 days to download 1 episode of Im a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, but after a lot of argueing I have found out that TE Data are upgrading on the West Bank, they tell me that it will take another week, but some people have already got the new equipment. I enquired if thaqt was 1 week in English Time, or 1 week in Egyptian Time, the phone went dead, therfore expect the updates to be ready in Insh Allah time, it is presumed that everyone has got one of these insh Allah Clocks, if you have not then I can provide you with one, they are just like any other clock but do not have hour, minute and second hands.....This has pressed the submit button and the internet fell down, must have overloaded it...
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Never write on this forum when you are mad, you make too many spelling mistakes ha ha!!!
TonyC

Post by TonyC »

Takes me 15 hours to download 1 episode of Coronation Street, and at least 2 days to download 1 episode of Im a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
I suspect download speeds are directly related to the quality of programmes!